New prison in Denmark

New prison in Denmark

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/exonerations-2015_us_56ac0374e4b00b033aaf3da9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I do not see the problem
maybe it says more about how bad e.g USA is?

looks more like an efficiency apartment

Let me give you a positive and a negative.

This prison will be way better at rehabilitating the inmates, which Danish statistics will be able to prove.

Criminals in Denmark are known to write: "going on vacation for a few months" on their facebook, when going to prison. Because the sentence will be mild, and the prisons are like apartments.

You're a lot more isolated in these prisons than in US ones. Isolation probably seems like heaven to most of you but this is a room where a majority of the inmates go insane.

>This prison will be way better at rehabilitating the inmates, which Danish statistics will be able to prove.

much like norway, only it's already been proven to work.

That's not true. In Danish prisons the inmates have outside time like in the U.S. They can walk around on the hallways (of course not all the time), and they can request that the dude from the cell down the hallway can come spent the day in your cell, then move back to his own when it is time to sleep. Okay, it is true that it's more isolated than the American ones, but only because you Americans put more than the normal amount of people in the cells. We try to give one cell to each inmate

Comphy room vs nigger infested barraks.

Hmmm hard choice.

Works great cuz no niggers fam.

On white people, not on nigs and arabs that are flooding those countries en masse.
Giving rapists and murderers 5 year sentences in 4 star hotels does not work.

Oh.

I just assumed they followed the Norwegian model.

"open prisons" are allowed to have playstation. Heard a story of an inmate in a "closed prison" who was raging because he was only allowed a ps2, because there is no internet on it

>Take person that committed a crime
>Put them in jungle-primitive like conditions and force them to join a criminal gang inside prison to not be raped and shanked each day.
>Expect them to become a better person somehow

Amerifats believe this

What is logic, amirite

We danes get outraged sometimes because we feel some criminals aren't punished hard enough. But we appreciate that we dont have American conditions

And you'd be one hundred percent correct. Back when your countries were 90+ percent white.

niggers are rarely an issue here
they will be soon though

This is part of it.
Less criminalization for things like drugs or various mundane acts, and a more cohesive and proud country are what lead to such things.

Many drugs that the USA criminalizes and harshly punishes people for using/carrying/etc are not nearly as bad as the government is leading people to believe. The biggest problem is that people don't know how to safely handle drugs, so they go and get some illegally, and then they add to negative statistics which further cement the "need" for them to be criminal.

Meanwhile alcohol leads for hundreds of deaths a year because it's easy to over do it.

American niggers are proud to go to prison. It gives them street cred. There is NO rehabilitating them no matter what the conditions inside are.

Lamp cords to make ligatures and multiple anchor points around the room. Windows that open.
>KYS or leave, up to you, we still get paid.

The US can't seem to decide if it's rich or poor.

Looks like an apartment. Just add a small kitchen.

Remediation is not the goal of the US prison system. Pripeviously, it was based on the circadian 1400's British concept of justice, which is, the perpetrator of the crime is punished to satisfy the victims thirst for revenge. Had nothing to do with wanting to fix any problems, the whole thing from trial to release was about seeking a sense of fairness (proportionate punishment for the crime) between offense and punishment. The only long-term vision of it was that that sense of fairness would prohibit endless strings of revenge crimes, based on fears of the ancient "eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" problem. That's as smart as Americans ever got about our justice system.

By the time people started realizing the punishment model is a compounding problem over time, and looked at the rates of repeat offenders and increasingly violent crimes by those people, and everyone realized prisons are just factories churning out psychopaths, we had just replaced our ultimate goal of our justice system with profits, which makes all those repeat offenders a very lucrative resource. Also, another benefit is that all those featherweight drug charges, say smoking marijuana, ultimately knocks that person out of being able to vote, and since those millions are the people who would vote to change this system, they are eliminated before they can. lol

It's really a perfect system, you see.

And not having any negative long-term effects to the stability of our country at all. Now you'll have to excuse me, I need to go buy some ammunition. I have to go to the store and buy groceries and I neeed to be able to defend myself.

It's because the US has a massive nigger problem. Get rid of the niggers and crime drops dramatically and education and test scores rise dramatically.

Circa, not circadian wtf autoincorrect

among other atrocities

ITT
>swede fags
>swede fags crying about wanting drug legalization
>swede fags believing theyre superior to everyone else (per usual)
>swede fags crying about how muh drugs arent as bad as muh gubment tells you it is/b-b-b-buh alchahol is worse
Pic related, just a reminder that you arent shit and nothing you guys discuss is worth speaking on until youve fixed your invasion problemo. Peace out :^]

Meh. They could be considered a 'better person' if they learn that no matter what shit is going on outside prison walls, it's worse inside and you don't want to go back.
OP's prison is too generous. It's too much like a room that any normal person would have. Spartan but with bright walls, generous windows, fixtures neither recessed nor covered with wire mesh. Electrical outlets implying you can bring in at least some electronics. This is not an environment that would dissuade one from returning. This is a room you rent hourly to fuck in.

Simple Ape thinking.

Im sorry? Oh please, let me suck every al asaad that shoots someone. We can call it a prison greeting for the oppressed.

My god, CUCKED. Its unbeleivable at this point. People like you just want to cater to the guilty.

You appreciate it even more when your justice system fucks up and convicts you falsely fir a crime you didn't commit.

When in that position, would you rather be in:
A justice system designed to make better people
Or
A justice system designed to horrify you to appease others sense of satisfaction

But then, perhaps your justice system isn't falsely imprisoning people constantly like the US's is, which still operates on centuries-outdated principles, which, revealed by DNA testing, rank the US among the least reliable & accurate justice systems in the world.

Yet another way the U.S. is backward, ignorant, and drowning in dysfunction.

Let some American niggers stay there for a month, then see how it looks

You're the one who wants to live in a country full of them.

Eventually, their sentence ends, and they get released. By your stupidass method, they have been coming out worse than they went in. Regardless of how good it makes you feel to know niggers are getting beat, your plan leaves you in deepening shit.

The rest of us prefer to fix them one way or another.

But yeah, actually making the effort to learn what the fuck is going on in a situation and fix shit, that's craaaazy hippie talk... hooray for dumb and belligerent. It's working out so well.

Lmfao false convictions? Name some. Post a source on the percentage of people falsely accused and or convicted. Obvious motherfucking cuck shill is VERY obvious xD

Meanwhile in sweden, people who commit mass murders are getting their cock sucked by men AND women whilst drinking some fine chardonnay in convieniently spaced room for his comfort.

Wheres the line between punishment and pleasure? You tell me, friend.

Not all of us, fam. Only the gentiles. I am totally against how things work, but know that there is really no hop in reversing any of it.

>Many drugs that the USA criminalizes and harshly punishes people for using/carrying/etc are not nearly as bad as the government is leading people to believe.

Bullshit. My house is stuck between two meth heads, and a few down the road, and an entire road a few blocks over are called "Crystal hills". Fuckers come over on our road and stare at houses at night. Had our mower stole twice in two years. Drugs are a fucking issue.

is wealthy for sure but with a poor childish mentality
including myself

They know it. Black prisoners are slave labour for Americans, and bringing them in or back for petty offences benefits the private prison owners who buy votes in the congress and senate

This isn't much different than a D-Cat or even a C-Cat in the UK, and I know people who've done time in both and it's no fucking picnic.

I don't really see what people's gripe is here, and why people say "prison is too cushy". It's a bare concrete room with a small desk, and uncomfortable looking bed, and a window.

Try being banged up in there 18 hours a day and see how "cushy" it is then.

so where's the negative?

>Amerifats believe this
Uh no we don't, asshole. 99% of the people have absolutely zero power and influence and are totally controlled. Corporations run the U.S., prison systems included, and a system which produces repeat offenders is profitable. The entire system is corrupt beyond anything you can imagine, and they act like they are the good guys and, 'freedom'. Again, you are a clueless asshole.

is this really to do the prisons?
i mean sure a prison like this i dont see a problem
germany has a prison system worth looking at to

but the united states has a problem with culture that glorifies prison and crimnals
so i would argue our prisoners are much worse in behavior

that being said our prison system is a fucking mess

That's not a good counter-argument when he's bashing the USA though

a lot of people can't be 'fixed'.

this is true and it seems there great debait on what you do with these folks

a ballat on florida was once perposed that would allow self admited pedofiles to sign away there freedom and spend there life in a facility but they could have a life inside there as much as they wanted

this was labeled as "rewarding pedophiles"

There's plenty that could be done with them. We could use them to clean up places like Chernobyl and Fukushima. Or do mining on the moon. Or we could use them as control chip implanted shock troops to get rid of evil dictatorships. Or we could launch them into the sun (for uh, science).

Seriously though, are you intentionally spelling like that or is english not your language?

English is my 4th

sorry i know its bad

Disgusting

Let's try the Americlap way. 20-year mandatory minimum in a privately operated for-profit prison for jaywalking... That seems to work.

No worries, some idiots on these boards misspell words on purpose. Your usage is not bad at all, considering it's your 4th.

too lenient.

I had a good friend who did time in the Horserod prison, an open prison in Denmark.

I went there to visit him one day.

A section of the perimeter fence had fallen over, right next to the outside recreational area where we were eating.

Nobody had tried to run. As in nobody at all.

my third was Korean learned it in a few days ....

everyone learn Korean and used it to drive them insane its dick easy

lol you have no idea how his justice system functions?

No idea if it's track record? No idea of the convictions overturned by DNA evidence?

How lucky for those in power, that people do not think.

Yes, I'm soft on crime.

A lot of people can.
And the ones that couldn't be, can be with brain-altering drugs, changing hormone levels and altering personality. And, genetic treatemrnts can permanent.

Your old argument has been invalidated by medical science and pharmaceutical companies.

Maybe someone should fix you, Mengele.

>. Get rid of the niggers and crime drops dramatically

And the NHL becomes the dominant sport in the land. Might as well just move to Canada.

>pharmaceutical companies care about the collective good

yeah, right.

see

>Name some.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/exonerations-2015_us_56ac0374e4b00b033aaf3da9

Fucking idjit.

I think we was referring to weed, lsd, shrooms, and stuff like that, not meth, crack or heroin.