Story time bros

story time bros

>be me
>self diagnosed autist
>got nothing better do with life
>decide to join friends teamspeak
>none of them even acknowledge my existence
>then suddenly the leader of them goes "so user, where were you?"
>spaghetti falls out at mach 12 and i say "just came back from shaving my asshole"
>the once talkative server is now completely silent
>one guy goes "your asshole?"
>i go "yeah whenever I wipe my ass with toilet paper the hair is like an abrasive and is really uncomfortable"
>for the next hour the entire server is dead silent
>i leave the server
>now playing wwii online
>eating chicken strips

why am i like this?

welcome to Sup Forums, bud. Your seat's over there.

Because you didn't say it in a convincing joking manner that's why

>self diagnosed autist
kys faggot

>refuses to use the term chicken tendies
kek

too late for that isn't it.
these are all people I know irl btw. we are all in the same classes more or less so im saying goodbye to my dick ever being touched by a pussy

nice

You are such a fucking FAGGOT

common knowledge now
is there any way to reverse my faggotry?

For me, I imagine what a faggot looks like and acts like. Then I don't do those things.

You also have to sell everything you do

what do I do when I go to class tommorow? I'm already socially awkward and probably legit autistic but after the asshole shaved comment literally nobody is going to go near me

probably gonna get raped too

I would have laughed. Just talk to different people there's somebody for everybody

it when dead because they all went to shave their bootyholes. You aren't wrong...

Keep being yourself people will see through a fake personality and be even more distant

nothing wrong with shaving your asshole user.. just tell them you like the clean sweeps and that their nasty shit covered ass cracks are disgusting

but even then, a fake personality would probably work better than the one I already have. people know me for being really fucking wierd. and sometimes I get really lonely.

You know those times, when you stare at that bottle of sleeping pills, or the edge of your balcony that's 9 stories high. and just...wonder?

Your "friends" sound dumb as fuck. I still say dumb shit like that all of the time. Plus I'd laugh if someone told me that.

>im saying goodbye to my dick ever being touched by a pussy

if anything, your asshole being clean of shit covered hair is going to help you there

they weren't really friends. they're the type of people that always hang out in big groups talking about league of legends. and i always try to push myself into their circle but it never works. at the end of the day, its just me sitting on a bench eating a sandwich while browsing on discord and whatsapp, just hoping that someone dm's me.

gotta say tho that a shaved asshole feels better than a literal piece of sandpaper between my asscheeks 24/7. just wished i hadn't said it to like, 14 people all at once.

>LoL
Well they are likely autistic themselves. Try to find more carefree people. You can game with me if you want, but no LoL. And you can talk about shaving your b-hole. As long as you are being gay about it.

no. I really hate LoL. not only because they always are talking about it and never shut the fuck up but also because they seem to find it interesting. and every time i join a call its always...guess what? league of legends. its like its the last game to ever exist on the planet.

this is how a typical call to these guys and me goes.

>find server with classmates in
>join call
>talking about LoL big surprise there
>try to join in
>so...um..."I got....erm...a cool character yesterday!"
>rarely someone answers but if they do I go "yeah um. i got...erm....a new skin for amumu! yes!"

this goes on for a while
>they go back to talking about LoL
>i leave the call because i get bored of their shit
>go back to playing solitare or some shit

tell me bros

is it normal to be this lonely and disconnected from everyone else?

It's just part of getting older. Your circle gets smaller and smaller. You might have maybe one or two friends if you are lucky that you know long term.

But use this time to figure out who you are and who you want to be. Learn some new creative skills. Music, language, photography, workout, do something that will better you in the present and the future. Come up with a list of things you want to achieve. Find what the first steps should be. And enjoy the journey of it all.

not even fucking with you, my closest friend is a journal I keep with me. I write my thoughts then I reply to those thoughts later. its the only thing that I really engage with.

Maybe write a book or movie script with your personal thoughts and those conversations you write down. You could at least make some money off of it, plus you might enjoy it since you already enjoy writing.

might try that. thanks user

Just don't think being alone is bad. It is normal to want friends. But your current group of online friends seem to not be that great. So maybe try to meet others, online or around where you live. Go to friday night magic or a convention or anywhere you'd want to meet similar people.

But being alone can be a good thing. I used to be really dependent and I always felt like I had to be dating someone. After a while I started to realize that being alone is better than being with fake friends. And I've done a lot of things I've always wanted to do, even if I am alone i dont mind. I can always find the right friends and right wife when Im ready.

that sounds really nice
maybe i don't need these fools after all

yea idk you must have really shit friends or something OP, that probably would have made laugh if some dumbfuck out of nowhere came into our teamspeak and started sperging about shaving his ass? hell yea you can join our pubg game you glorious faggot

post ur discord if you want OP

too poor to own pubg. will buy it soon though once my brand new kickass pc gets delivered

Dude i know that feel. My group of friends used to be 20 plus. Now its down to like 4.
Now im focused on work, cars, and gaming. Now i can honestly say that im enjoying it due to the fact that i can be myself and now give a shit.