Could it be true that everything that comes around goes around...

Could it be true that everything that comes around goes around. Some user yesterday came here saying that everything is balanced, he said that Newtons third law which says "every action has an equal and opposite reaction" meant that everything that happens in life, since all life including us is made up of matter and energy is perfectly balanced. He went farther to imply that your life where ever you are will always eventually balance out even if it takes life times to do it. That life being infinite has to be perfect to exist because if it were not perfect or balanced it would fall apart. I mean I have heard of Karma and all that, kind of believe in that I don't know. But its like he was saying something different, that I born a fucking loser with no friends was just life playing out on a grand scale and that everyone else above or below is equal in the long run. Could we all just be born into this life based on luck and chance that will eventually balance out, and that we are all living through stages of life beyond our control created and controlled by powers totally beyond us? This was pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc0EzLc7NZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to believe! I know Im not explaining it right tho

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction image

or OP is just too high to gather his thoughts and ask a more straightforward question.

Well it makes sense tho right? I mean if everything in the universe is going in balanced circles and cycles around each other, orbiting each other couldn't it make sense that our lives are balanced. I mean you can kind of see it in a different way too. Like some rich cunt on TV gets to be pretty and live that life but in reality its a shitty life because shes a rich cunt on TV, boom balance. I have a shitty life cause I live with parents and am general loser but am for some reason happy with my life, boom balance, right

nice pic lol

Let's break this down.
>Could it be true that everything that comes around goes around.
No, Karma is a stupid idea.
>Some user yesterday came here saying that everything is balanced
This is not unreasonable. But, not 100% applicable, 100% of the time. See: Chaos theory
>He went farther to imply that your life where ever you are will always eventually balance out even if it takes life times to do it.
This is the meat of your question, you should have focused more on this.
The short answer, yes.
Long answer, no.
Just because a balance will occur, it does not mean you will experience it. Let's say for example you have a really rough childhood, abused by your parents or whatever. You may be perpetually stuck in that state of chaos, never to see the order.
Then you could argue that since you are in that state of chaos, someone else is allowed to have a good life, free of chaos.
>grand scale and that everyone else above or below is equal in the long run
No, that is stupid.
>Could we all just be born into this life based on luck
Yes.
>and chance that will eventually balance out
What?
>and that we are all living through stages of life beyond our control created and controlled by powers totally beyond us?
Yes, you were created by something beyond you. It's called the universe. Its power is something your mind cannot even comprehend.

Wow I just realized in the corner of the Pic its an Einstein quote and the site I was looking for which the user was spreading. Truthcontest*com. Going to read it, maybe I can word it better

>Could we all just be born into this life based on luck and chance that will eventually balance out, and that we are all living through stages of life beyond our control created and controlled by powers totally beyond us?
yes, albeit unlikely the powers are entirely beyond us and not wholely within us via cellular life and the inexplicable desire to live

I am a strong believer that yes, everything has a balance but it's not some power beyond us. I think you create the balance yourself unknowingly. Think about your subconscious actions when you become aware of what you want and where you are at. I believe that, in itself will progress you to the other end of the scale.. if that makes any sense at all.

autism levels over 9000

First of all, Newton's laws are about physics and do not apply to other areas of existence.

Secondly, the idea of Karma is not that things balance out the way you're presuming. It refers to the notion that the good or evil you do in this life will be reflected in your next incarnation. Belief in karma requires belief in reincarnation.

Thirdly, no, shit doesn't just balance out.

I don't think the idea of karma is stupid.

It's stupid when you look at it as some mythological outside force, but when you really think about it if you do bad, most of the time bad comes back to haunt you.

It's not some sort of guarantee or blanket statement though

Wellp. I guess if it came from Hinduism my entire statement is false.

The common interpretation doesn't normally account for the "next" life does it? I've always assumed it meant your existing one

The physical universe, we are a part of the physical universe thus it applies to us

I cant believe I am responding to this bait...

OP if anything you said is true, why are the worlds worst a-moral people the happiest,and the most powerful?

Why is it, even when they get caught they suffer no real consequence?
Do you want a simple answer OP?

It's Darwinian. The weak die, the strong survive.

It refers to bodies in motion, nothing more.

This is true but and I too was in the thread yesterday according to OP from yesterday those people the most powerful, richest, strongest, ETC in this life would become their exact opposite according to the balance... Or to use Newton, their equal and opposite reaction.

I think when it really comes down to it,
instinct is the direct factor in faith.
Animals have survival instincts.
Because humans are able to contemplate the distant future, and also acknowledge our assured death within about 100 years, we are always looking for a better answer to life than certain death.

You want to believe because you can, Op.

your mom is a body in motion

You are confusing the butchered western interpretation with the original meaning...

The common interpretation is wrong and obviously false.

Yeah I won't make that mistake again. I was just trying to reaffirm that I didn't pick up that interpretation from nowhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc0EzLc7NZg

We can dance

there is balance amongst the chaos