>sustained repetitive bass
>music
Pick one

oooooh he has such a way with words

you just don't get it honky cracker bitch
baka at these racists

theres shitty artist in every genre

But that's the entire genre

It sounds like shit to you, for black people your music probably sounds like shit. people like different things get over it.

Its like somebody listening to Limp Bizkit and saying its shit and entire rock genre sounds like that. Open ur mind faggot.

But all of rock is shit

Gurantee he has more money and gets more pussy in a week than you or i ever will in our lives so whose the real loser.

you

>he think money and pussy equals success, let alone musical success

Too tired for this, go troll club penguin or some shit fag.

Pretty sure having lots of money and pussy is the definition of success. Only jealous poorfags say otherwise.

>net worth
>3 million
Haha no, and also if you think the amount of disgusting nigger groupie pussy you can pull is any indication of how great your life is then kill yourself desu

wew lad

Not an argument fatboy

Oh ya im sure your life is so much better than his. Watching anime, playing vidya and eating hot pockets all day sounds great. Just face it your in denial and SEETHING with jealousy.

>muh dick

Lmao

You

If you base your self worth and success by how much casual sex you get you have a pretty empty life. You're barely above an animal.

and i'm COCKY fucking on a THOTTY she just wanna PLOT ME bitch cant STOP ME

Why would anyone care about having a bunch of casual sex if they get it whenever they want with their girl? The whole pussy=success thing just sounds like a virgin's fantasy desu, anyone who's had sex probably would understand...

Money's nice to have, I'll give you that. Still doesn't have to do with skill or value

I like ignant rap though, so I don't really have a point to make other than y'all virgins

S E E T H I N G

Ahhh yes a fine gentlemen like yourself does not care for women as you are far too sophisticated for this world.

>Why would anyone care about having a bunch of casual sex

>If you base your self worth and success by how much casual sex you get you have a pretty empty life. You're barely above an animal.

>already resorting to fedora pictures
Poor show la

Haha, well memed my friend.

>he can't keep a stable relationship or he's not old enough to want one
you're one of those high schoolers that yell at people from their car but don't even say words cause they aren't creative enough. Literally no content to be bothered by. Enjoy your summer before you're working, friend

You're not getting it. Sex is the easy part. Self-worth comes entirely from inside you. If you base your self-worth on the external, you will be unhappy in the long run.

I think the stock market crash of '08 is proof enough that money ain't shit if you can't stand on your own two feet by yourself. It's about what you present to the world prior to getting that paycheck, or that pussy. Ask people like Robin Williams or Chris Cornell if money is all that matters. Grow the fuck up.

Not an argument

SEETHING

Relationships? Yelling from cars? Enjoy my summer before work?

What in the fuck are ya going on about fatboy?

Casual sex kinda loses its purpose after you've had meaningful sex, honestly. It just gets... dull. There's no intimacy when both parties are essentially at their most vulnerable.

I can't ask them because those pussy ass niggas killed themselves bro. I dont know if ya knew dat.

>Relationships? Yelling from cars? Enjoy my summer before work?
Imagine being so naive none of these concepts mean anything to you

>because those pussy ass niggas killed themselves bro

That's my point exactly.

This
The dude is like 15 though, or a really pissed off black guy, just let it go, he will grow up/get less angry

Naive? Im talking bout sex and music and you is just going off having flashbacks about getting bullied in high school and shit.

>The dude is like 15 though, or a really pissed off black guy, just let it go, he will grow up/get less angry

lol

Why ya bringing up niggas with mental health problems who were most certainly molested as kids when im just tryna talk about music and money nigga

I didn't say that shit. Playing stupid just makes you look stupid. Make an argument

If we're playing that game, I've never gotten bullied and have sex most nights of the week. It's literally nothing though. Repeat after me: For adults, high school and pussy isn't their life.

Not once did I ever say pussy or high school is life fatboy

You didn't have to. Summer break's almost over, make the most of it. I bet you might be invited to another party, or two.

nigga dont lie on the internet we all anonymous here. we all know damn well yo ass got the heck bullied outta ya thats why ya so bitter pinhead

You're just unloading now. Eventually you'll run out and have the face the truth, which is I repeat: if you aren't comfortable in your own skin from square one, if you base your self-worth on things that can leave at any time for often no reason at all, you will have a hard life. It is that simple. You have to go within yourself and surrender to your doubts, pains and general insecurities.

Sex is not a trading card game. It should be treated as just another hobby, if anything, but unfortunately we live in a decaying culture that puts way too much emphasis on it. By no means are you special because you fuck; I promise you, nobody cares, everybody does it kid.

Lucky for me i graduated years ago and can stay up all night fucking your white women while thinking about the large sum of money in my bank account ;^)

Nah, I'm only arguing because what he says is wrong. Most people don't get bullied, don't project so much.

If this is true then when ya coming out the closet nigga stop holding it off

?

I don't give a fuck about race mixing, women are literally half the world's population, so do what you want. I already have someone loyal.

oh shit

But ya not most people bitch nigga. I know for a fact ya got bullied.

S E E T H I N G

Hands can't be loyal

>get the fuck off my board

Not the best excuse I've heard for jacking off your bro

Literally no one I knew got bullied at my school, guess that's what happens when you don't go to some shit impoverished school :^)
Enjoy that "money"

Bullying is only natural. Happens everywhere with all different age groups. If nobody got bullied at your school its because you didnt know bout it caz u were loser outta the loop. Sad! i feel so bad for ya

S E E T H I N G

cringe thread

these whitebois ruin everything

Nah, cause the popular kids at my school weren't assholes. Bullies and outcasts are closer associated than bullies and popular kids. Not to say I was super popular, but my group of friends were more associated with them than with asses or outcasts. I imagine in tougher neighborhoods the dynamics could be different though.

Fuck it though, literally only came in this thread to say how much better it is to have a steady girl than to hook up, although I've always been more disposed towards that anyway. I don't even give a fuck either way about whatever musician this thread is about, we literally don't have an argument.

Ya sound so stressed. Everything ok lil guy?

F U M I N G

W I T H

R A G E

You're being an asshole and I won't deny that it's annoying. You're pretty good at trolling, I usually don't get involved. at the end of the day I suppose I still have a gf and grew up fairly popular, so if you're in fact projecting I at least can take comfort in the fact that I'm better off than you. Know that the people you can piss off are still better at most other things than you. Shoot for the stars, peace

Jesus i ask this fuccboi if hes ok then he goes on rant telling me his life story and says im the one projecting. Interesting. Why are men so sensitive nowadays?

trump voters pls go back to Sup Forums

why/how do mentally ill liberals always find a way to bring up Trump

libs rule the world loser. google, twitter, apple, amazon, all libs. deal with it loser haha.

was an honest question i dont even support the guy just curious

dude is either a pissed off black guy, or a Sup Forums impression of one. Not enough actual political thought in him to reference even Trump

trumps a dullard. all CEO's and his counsel's are leaving and collapsing because he's too retarded to work with lol

Yeah, I'm not arguing

YOURE A COMPLACENT NAZI! BLACK LIVES MATTER! RACIST KKK! YOU DESERVE TO BE IN PRISON!

hehe xd

>he gets more pussy
>that means the music is good

You don't really think this, do you?

and ya seething

people must enjoy his music if hes getting millions and fucking thots on the daily. Jealous lil boy? ;^) (^:

Of course I'm jealous, who wouldn't be? No doubt he's successful, but the question was whether the music was any good.

people must enjoy his music if hes getting millions and fucking thots on the daily. Jealous lil boy? ;^) (^:

So, are prostitutes the very best musicians in your book?

prostitutes dont make music

Picking the most popular student on the short yellow bus doesn't mean the whole school system is like dysfunctional. Especially if that student is indeed retarded and only on the podium because of his influential uncle who made a fortune from being a culture vulture.

Some do

Everything else > rap/hip hop

and?

Fuck nigger music, i only listen to good stuff like Linkin Park, Twenty One Pilots and Brand New.

Damn man, dab a bit less aight?

and, "So, are prostitutes the very best musicians in your book?"

That stuff is all honestly just as bad if not worse

Please come back to this thread when once ya cure ya autism pinhead

Nah, my work's already done

Ya never done a day of work in ya life ya fat ugly NEET

>Nah, my work's already done

A bunch of Sup Forums racists think they can say a genre is shit because a lot of black people make music in it.

How delusional... I'll be listening to hip hop as I like the genre and there's tons more interesting motherfuckers than a lot of mumble shits

this

spotted the normie-tard

found a selfie of ya

sure thing bud, keep shitposting I don't talk to brainlets

keep S E E T H I N G fatboy

So according to your logic, if I'm a millionaire model getting tons of chicks every day, I'm also a great musician by default?

no learn how to read fat fuck