Black men are physically stronger than white men, who have, on average, less total muscle mass...

Black men are physically stronger than white men, who have, on average, less total muscle mass, both in absolute terms and relative to total body mass. The greater muscle mass of black men is the result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy. Black men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.
The white men were approximately 52% and 66% as strong as the black men in the upper and lower body respectively. The black men were also stronger relative to lean body mass. A significant correlation was found between strength and muscle cross-sectional area (CSA; P < or = 0.05). The white men had 45, 41, 30 and 25% smaller muscle CSAs for the biceps brachii, total elbow flexors, vastus lateralis and total knee extensors respectively. The black men had significantly larger type I fiber areas (4597 vs 3483 microns2) and mean fiber areas (6632 vs 3963 microns2) than the white men in biceps brachii and significantly larger type II fiber areas (7700 vs 4040 microns2) and mean fiber areas (7070 vs 4290 microns2) in vastus lateralis.
Data suggest that the greater strength of the black men was due primarily to larger fibers. The greater gender difference in upper body strength can probably be attributed to the fact that white men tend to have less testosterone than black men.
So, at least in biological terms, it would seem that there is a clear winner between black men and white men.
What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGM71XDraS4&t=788s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every race has advantages and disadvantages over other races.

Only the dead can know peace from this bait.

boring shitpost

Back men have an average IQ of 70. That's what I think.

>terrell owens
>winner

pick one

This guy gets it

Wow, a bunch of jargon without a peer reviewed study linked. You've really surprised me today Sup Forums

IQ is meaningless. My father had a low reported IQ because he grew up poor, but he went on to get a master's in chemistry and become the master brewer of a large corporation.

Sure. Show me how physical strength is an absolute evolutionary advantage in the 21st century.

So tell me again, why are the world's strongest men, year after year, white?

THERE IS NO BIOLOGICAL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RACES

We selectively bred them like that to be able to survive enslavement, but as a consequence they can't handle society.

kek

Sexual selection? Women don't give a shit what color the future is, as long as their present day pussy is happy.
Women are like animals, they only care about the present moment

Why are there no champion swimmers that are black? Inferior resistence oh and you can keep your sickle cell too.

American black men were bred and chosen to be strong during the slavery era.

black men seem to be afraid of a water, don't know why though

We sincerely cannot blame black people for being better in every single match against whiteys.

Let's see:

1) In most of African villages, shephers are used to run before cows, the ones from where they get milk and most of their food resources. Cows can reach to 20-25 km/h without effort.

2) As far as I've understood, they don't have so many urban facilities as water in their surroundings; if they need to drink, have a shower or wash their clothes, they have to walk for hours, carrying huge amounts to their houses.

3) They aren't used to stay on chairs long time neither, and it's common knowledge the multiple diseases that the simple chair has caused on human health (vertebral deviations, pilonidal cysts, low vascular disarmonies, etc). Have you ever wondered why so many black people wins all the gold medals in Olympic games in running cathegories? How come does Miss Williams get so many awards in such a explosive sport as tennis is? Here you have a possible explanation that counts with epigenetics.

4) Exposition to sun, almost daily exercise as normal routines and higher strees rates as a daily basis sure do have benefits in the organism. In fact, isn't it the most near experience to a spartan training?

So, if you ask me, all the raids against black people are completely unbased as long as they doesn't include their daily living. Sorry if this hurts anybody, but I'm sure you know the COMPLETE story of the arc; that's precisely why I am a faggot and I suck dick wonder about these raids, as if you were expecting another 'storyteller' to tell otherwise.

and he also owns microsoft and nintendo right?

they might get clean

Here is the thing about scientific research (and since you are a “great” engineer you will be able to understand this). It’s all about the data. For instance, for a very long time, it was thought that there were inherently much higher risks when women had babies later in life (in their mid to late 30’s). They realized, however, that when this data was collected in the 20th century, there weren’t enough samples to help disprove this theory. In the 21st century, as more and more women have pushed this boundary and researchers have been able to collect more real data, they have, now come to believe that these risks are not as prevalent as they had assumed in the past.

>clear winner between black men and white men.

Stupid, undesirable women, yes. High quality breeding women with superior genetics are very selective.

Da dum tissssss

don't know about them black guys

but i heard troll dna makes good bait

The CEO of Nintendo of America is Haitian.

I'm sure those high quality women would pick you user.

Serious question ... Why are they so horrible at swimming? You never ever see them in even top 10 olympic swimming..

Also maybe as a general rule you may be correct - but the strong giants from Ice Land are never black either... in fact... I cant recall a "Strong man" that is black off the top of my head... Like as far as any records go.

>Running from lions and sheeeeiiit

Oh yea so that makes sense to be good at running and basket ball / football. But you have to admit there is give and take depending on what your looking at.

Lol, the white man sure has done a lot to breed the perfect workhorse. Of course blacks are physically stronger, so are oxen, horses and donkeys. We have breed them that way so they can do the backbreaking labor while we sip sweet tea on our porch.

It is clear that we are still operating in an environment where it is much more likely that white men who are biologically able to give women orgasms are chased away from sex by sociological and other factors, than that biologically unsuited white men are somehow brought in by manipulation.

>black men have..
..no fathers, no kids.

You think women give a shit about how many nerdy useless facts you know?

Because the number of black people who go in to those sports is low. A lot of black people work out, but only a small number go in to power lifting.

Power lifting outside of mostly white countries is not really a thing, so thus, the "strongest man" will probably be white.

They have.

lmao that source ahahahah

I manhandled a black guy in a wrestling tournament and that was the only time i had to test my strength against their kind

>no kids
You say that like its a bad thing.

You've proven that you're stronger than every black person alive with that little anecdote.

For them maybe, not for the single mom and bastard they leave behind.

No way. Proof?

So he drank beer for a living? Not that I wouldn't want that job.

Black men go after white women because black women are almost always just not good looking. They talk like infants and behave themselves in a very primate-like fashion. They are quick to go on chimpout mode at any given time and they have purple vaginas. Who can blame them.

He brewed beer for a living, creating recipes and brewing the standard trade secrets.

that's just the ones from the ghetto.

poor bait is [poor

This is how we bred your species, just like we do with dogs. How do you feel about that?

You watch too much worldstar.

Thanks for making my race naturally stronger?

Does that mean they were bred to be dumb like farm animals too?

dumb and strong, the perfect slave

Your welcome, though it's not exactly "natural."

Too bad you're all still as dumb as boxes of rocks.

/thread

Hey, I'm not dumb.. You don't even know my academic situation.

That's why they worked so well at slave labour, fuck whitey knows that!!

i bet you like watching your boyfriend get fucked real good. i fucking hate superiority complexes because it breeds this shit from every damn race. its always a fucking competition. youre so fucking annoying. who the fuck cares you stupud fucking nigger jesus christ there is a reason why people of all races assume youre all assholes and shitty people. theres a reason the word "nigger" is still used today, and you are a part of that reason. go an hero you worthless excuse for a human life.

"Your" people essentially cucked themselves into oblivion for generations and why you see this kind of shit today.

No problem. We need our farm animals to be strong.
Why yes. Yes they were. You don't want them too intelligent. Otherwise they migth figure out how to escape, or take over. They have to be dumb.

It's funny that she has a brain tumor now.

Now that whites bred blacks to become stronger, blacks will do the same with their penises to whites. In the future, we'll all be strong thanks to slavery and interracial breeding

If I'm a farm animal, then shouldn't you all go to jail for animal abuse?

The old ways are the best ways

Hey we kept y'all fed and gave you free housing. Now that you're free you're too busy killing your own. Letting you go free was animal abuse.

Well is it too late to get my free grocery money and rent money now?

I call bullshit. I work with niggers and they are not that strong.

then why do they just kill each other constantly? kind of an evolutionary failure there isn't it?

Who is this girl????????
Did the tumor influence her decision making to fuck niggers???????

This. That's all I work with. I'm one of three white people in this factory. Me and a friend work maintenance and the other white guy runs the whole fucking plant.

Well as they say:

>Once you go black, you're a single mother.

It all boils down to ONE thing. White is sexy. Black is ugly.

The black man doesn't even want his own kind, black women and much like black men, no more civilized then a wild animal.

Black men perusing the white girl with all your might just proves the point of the better race. Numbers don't lie. You attempt to hit on 100 white girls and odds are you'll get that ONE who is oblivious and gullible thinking black men are not animals and make for a "decent" relationship.. BUT as time and time proves again the relationship comes to an end and once again proves the black stereotype is true and that they are abusive, wild animals, and pussy out once there's a kid. (no father trend) unfortunately there will be that FEW white girls who still make the mistake.

much like a gambler, they know people loose allot of money to it, but its just the nature of people to repeat mistakes, it has NOTHING to do with the fact that black is the better race for sex or anything for that matter, ANY race, not white in particular will repeat these mistakes.

Liar.

Niggers don't work. We all know that.

Wow. They seem good for slaves to Us.

I'm black and I get a decent amount of matches with white girls. I'm not slaying left and right but maybe Massachusetts girls are different from what you propose?

Nah. We're white. We write laws that jail you.

Also, come China and robotics, truth to be told, you're no longer necessary. Hence so many unemployed blacks. You ceased being useful. Now you're mostly just a problem. A burden on society. A tumour, in fact...

Don't gimme this shit, racism as portrayed today is an illusion. Black people are absolutely by far the most racist people on earth.

Slavery exists in all colors, even today.

True, However Non-Hispanic White males produce more testosterone post puberty so the potential for muscle growth is greater

Whenever I see stuff like this all I can think is that something must be seriously wrong with him if no black women will have him...

yes
do you think women give a shit how much you bench?

In regards to "white girls prefer black men" is again statisticly incorrect, although you do see such examples, this is just not always the case. The underlying issue is music videos of today from known artists have influenced young teenagers into believing that black men are looked upon, important and successful, these videos in question glorify their supposedly luxurious lives, yet only a VERY small percentage of black men are wealthy and live this way.

Now, take a young teenage girl going through many phases in life typically in high school and a few years onward. Introduce them into this misleading life.You have a percentage of females who see past the media and its negative misleading content. Unfortunately, there are some girls who fall for the "bling" and seem to think its the ideal lifestyle which normally results in rebelling against authority and parents.

Then comes the black man and these girls going through this unfortunately phase. They are then drawn to these black men disregarding the fact that they are violent, unfaithful, human beings and will in most cases not stick around if she so happens to get pregnant but the girl refuses to believe this is true and peruses this black man anyway. This female then has the harsh reality that she is in a dysfunctional relationship and that this black man is abusive, disgusting, a drug addict, and in no way good parent nor a respectable civilized citizen.

>that's precisely why I am a faggot and I suck dick wonder

:D

statistically speaking in terms of athletic ability yeah... Samoans would beat blacks in terms of athleticism and strength though

and the strongest man who ever lived was a white dude from Lithuania... but on average they're superior athletically... im tall, strong and in shape and white with a good sized dick so im happy lol

You were racist first you big bullies.

lul

please fuckin sauce me

You help sort out the shit-tier white women from the good ones. The low-intelligence nobodys go for blacks, and people trying to excel in life go with whites (or asians (questionmark))

Nah.

Read some books.

a lot of white chicks just fuck black guys for fun but don't actually have kids with them... Just like a lot of guys like to fuck stupid sluts but don't want to marry them

>troll race baiting but fuck it
How are they gonna provide for the family they've created from all this testosterone? Oh wait, they don't, they just run away.

Here is the thing about scientific research (and since you are a “great” engineer you will be able to understand this). It’s all about the data. For instance, for a very long time, it was thought that there were inherently much higher risks when women had babies later in life (in their mid to late 30’s). They realized, however, that when this data was collected in the 20th century, there weren’t enough samples to help disprove this theory. In the 21st century, as more and more women have pushed this boundary and researchers have been able to collect more real data, they have, now come to believe that these risks are not as prevalent as they had assumed in the past. youtube.com/watch?v=cGM71XDraS4&t=788s

Then why are there so few successful black men? Even Obama is only half-black. In terms of savannah with no civilization, yeah, black men might be superior. In terms of in modern world, they don't seem to do very well.

Regardless of whether biological differences exist, there is no shortage of glaring evidence, in individual stories and in scientific studies, that white men lack of sexual dominance. Until these problems are resolved, our focus should be on remedying that injustice. After that work is complete, we can reassess whether small effect biological components have anything to do with lingering imbalances.

The CEO of MS is a pajeet, your point?

Hey OP, I think you perfectly explained why niggers have been slaves since the beginning of time. It's gotta be due to those superior physical attributes!

Too bad about their ape brains.

Lmao you swear like white redneck fathers aren't absent as well.

Nigga game is weak get yoself a black wymyn.

>The fucking filename kek

We literally MADE black people. All the blacks you see here in the USA are thick and built. You know why? The same reason why we have different species of Dogs.

For years Blacks were slaves and only the strongest and biggest boys got to live. Weak ones? Small blacks? No use for them.

Blacks are literally right now the equivalent to monkeys. Superior to muscle mass, but super vunerable to superior intellect of a human being (and guns).