If you guys don't let immigrants in, how will you get to eat all the delicious food they bring?

If you guys don't let immigrants in, how will you get to eat all the delicious food they bring?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRBDue9nJYs
lmgtfy.com/?q=nasi goreng recipe
youtube.com/watch?v=udKouyfrFBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>delicious
>implying

the only good food is italian

Download a recipe? I worked for this Caribbean Restaurant when I was younger that was pretty popular in my city. The guy who owned it got all his recipes on allrecipes and just modified them a little

Turkish home cooking is pretty good, it's their only contribution to society.

>fried egg
>brown rice
>nondescript meat on a skewer
>delicious

Get fucked m8

just google that shit
also
>eating roach food

>greek
>turk
>french
>north african
>not good

>Implying I wish to partake in the meat jew

Why do people make meme mounds of rice like that?
I hate rice anyway so meh

Worst pro immigration argument there is. What is the Internet? What are recipe books?

>Implying I wouldnt rather eat europeean food.

What are recipes?

Fortunately I live on an Island so we just get the immigrants we want. Also our country isnt run by greedy jews so we have no demand for second class citizens with no rights who cant vote.

>greek
glorified burritos
>turk
just cooked roaches
>french
overrated and expensive bullshit, their only good contribution to food was the eclair
>north african
i dont wanna eat elephants
good food;
>mexican
>hawaii/island shit in general
>german
>glorious american food

keep your 3rd world food

You can look online for a recipe, make it yourself, and save your country a whole lot of money!

>dutchie talking bout good food
I bet you would love it if they deep fried the entire dish. Dutch cuisine is literally dude weed food

holy shit that looks good.
I'm a fucking sucker for schnitzel

>actually liking german or american food
>german food = meat and potatoes
>murican food = meat and DUDE MELTED CHEESE LMAO
Do you have a piece of leather where your tongue should be?

Christ

>britbong
>talking shit about gross food
fucking kek

This. Also, checked

youtube.com/watch?v=nRBDue9nJYs

German food is just shit! I prefer Turkish, Asian and American food.

That looks nice. Is it halal?

What is authenticity?

European food done well is very good. Done badly it is of course bad.

North African food is dogshit. Its dogshit in north African specialty restaurants. Its the one type of food I avoid. I gave it a couple of goes.

well,maybe you like our food if you put some peppermintworcestersauce on it.

>german recipe from the old country where they didn't give a fuck
>wondering if its halal
yeah, no.
also now I want goulash and spaetzle, dammit.

We won't be able to eat it anyway because then it'd be cultural appropriation.

>hurr
I never said british food was good you fucking morons

Damn...
can't believe that Mr Bean could be such a racist!

Yes, I was genuinely asking if it was halal.

What even is german food? Sausage, pickled vegetables and deep fried meat?

You need to GTFO you uncultured cretin.

The following foods were invented here.

Whisky - Champagne - Lasagne - Haggis - Vindaloo - Balti Curry - Scotch Eggs - Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce - Knickerbocker Glory - Mars Bar - Potato Crisps - Sherry - Black Forest Gateau - Buck's Fizz - Curry Sauce - Snails - Beef Wellington - Tournedos Rossini - Bakewell Tart

that looks fucking awful , kys.

>tfw im the only one in sweden who loves SWEDISH meatballs and swedish food in general and hates food from other countries

Nothing.
The chemical composition of cultural food is not unique when prepared by someone who is directly descended from the culture that invented the dish.
Cooking is chemistry. You know the recipe, and you get the same thing every time assuming you followed it precisely.

sausage, waffles (more of austria and belgium) smoked meats, fried meats, noodles, pickled veggies, and a shitload of sauce.
sounds gross but try some schnitzel and you will love that shit.

as halal as pork can get

A good mezze platter is pretty hard to beat bro.

Yesterday I made a burrito for dinner, yet I've never once seen a Mexican in the flesh. How do you explain that, Chingchong?

>impling scones with clotted cream and jam isn't good
>kippers aren't good
>faggots and spotted dick aren't delicious

Our cuisine isn't fancy and lahdy dah or the best but it's not terrible.

We have Mexican restuarants in the UK without Mexican migrants. It's called a recipe.

We don't deep fry anytthing but chips here. That's a dutch thing. They literally just deep fry everything and eat it as a family dinner.

German cuisine is basically all about pork in all it's variations.

Shish kebab is shit.
Immigrant restaurants give you food poisoning. Best ethnic food in Finland is made by Finns.

recipes on the internet. nobody ever has to let those faggot in their country

literary no reason to ever eat food from immigrants and give them your money

Schnitzels good with some spaghetti.

lmgtfy.com/?q=nasi goreng recipe

>We don't deep fry anytthing but chips here.
i thought schnitzel was deep fried? or at least close to it?
>>faggots and spotted dick aren't delicious
>britcucks
>literally eating faggots and dick
>my sides

Iv ordered good mezz but never been served one. The meat is boring and whatever the greens are that are smoked they are not nice.

I have had an amazing kebab though. Here in Ireland. Paid €10 for it. Out of this world and never beaten in all my travels.

That's not schintzel you fucking mongol

We have countless great varieties of bread, sausages (polish ones are better though) and beer. And it varies a lot from state to state, obviously. Near the coast you get plenty fresh seafood, in the south and east where most agriculture is located they eat more pork and beef, and so on.

>can get Indonesian food on every street corner
>country somehow not overrun by Indonesians

Huh, how about that?

i know, schnitzel just came to mind since user brought up german food.
truthfully i don't know what the hell that thing is

>finnish food
>not good

top kek

Assuming you're a student it was probably a crappy one.

I fucking hate fast food kebabs but if it comes from an authentic middle eastern restaurant, its a whole other story.

You're so funny.

You just fry it. A good schnitzel is not greasy and has very light breading

Also, that atjar looks like shit.

I always catch the owner of our Indonesian restaurant buying everything from Lidl. Even the fucking sauces. Quite disappointing

>muh food

You're doing yourself a disservice Hong Kong, you have more to offer than that surely. If not then fuck off.

>how will you get to eat all the delicious food they bring?

I don't care. Even we had no Kebap, I'd just stick to our own stuff.

Americans never migrated here but somehow we eat burgers anyway

>assuming
>probably
So you have nothing but speculation and goalpost moving. We have no Mexicans, yet we have Mexican food. You're not wriggling away from this so easily.

Yummy!

Bikes are really useful method of transportation but I wouldn't kill my sister for one.

Also, foreign food is not a big deal. It's not specially nutritious and they have plenty of knock offs in the market.

Most foreign foods taste good but give me a terrible stomachache in return.

Also, a fun fact, call it the spicy pill.

The spiciness of food is directly related to condition of the country. The wetter, hotter and more tropical the climate, the more spice is added to the food. Ever wondered how all the spicy food comes mostly from Eastern Asia like China, Thailand and India (curry) or south America (chilli)?

Because people who ate them were healthier. Capsaicin and other related irritants are simply put - antibiotics. The food had a pile of curry put on top of it just so it would be disinfected from all the bacteria in it.

Enjoy your spicy "food".

pic unrelated

Stealth rare.
Dubs checked.
Agreed with statement.

I only eat food for it's nutritional value, to keep my body working the way it should. The food I eat tastes good, but I don't mind that. Kebab is fucking shit.

Mr. ricehat, you can make better threads, I give this thread 1.5 whitefish fillets out of 1 pike perch.

Well, that fucking sucks. I guess he could use some more Dutch honesty. Too bad that never stuck with the locals.

>Stealth rare.
Well spotted.
Dubs checked.

L O O K S B L A N D B R O

>and expensive bullshit
That's how I know you have no idea what you're talking about. But that's no skin off my ass, I'm not the one missing out on cassoulet with duck sausage, on boar saucisson, artisanal foie gras, civet de lapin, etc.

Through legal immigrants who decide to try their hand at entrepreneurship?

Agree that food authenticity is total bullshit. It's a way to make progs feel cultured and superior to other progs. Industrialization and globalization means the last couple generations ate something nontraditional / western.

Yeah because we need them to cook the food, its not like you can just google a recipe and cook it yourself. It's not like restaurants can learn their recipies.

Their recipes are like free software, you can just cook them without being a shitskin.

When my grandfather was in the Jap POW camp, apparently the Brits would refuse to eat peppers, and ended up dying from preventable illnesses.

>normies unironically use food as an argument for mass immigration

>knickerbocker
>beans in tomato
>crisps
>fizz
>bakewell tart

Cookbooks are expensive?

>snails
>eating random critters
>"invented" anywhere

Swedish food is way more delicious than any fucking kebab, pizza or sushi the immigrants bring

> what is trade

'cause white people can't learn ethnic recipes

the best mexican chef is a white guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=udKouyfrFBQ

Check his flag again faggot.

Get better examples fag

I can't hold all these rares.

Luxembourg isn't even rare. Every time you have sex with a qt Investmentfondsmanagerin it's likely to be a Luxgirl.

>KG was created and named in the 1920's by Lyon's Bakeries as part of a fantasy range of ice-creams for their 'Corner House' cafes alongside other outerwear-themed desserts, such as the 'plus four'. Indeed, an article in the 'Yorkshire Post and Leeds Intelligencer' - Monday 06 May 1929, p8 - tells of an unusually greedy schoolboy who; "declared:-'it's nothing. I should have had room for Knickerbocker Glory, or a Charlie Chaplin Waistcoat, to finish up with!'

>
Long before the introduction of potato to Europe 'cyspes' or 'cryspels' made of flour paste 'as thynne as Paper' are given in 'The Forme of Cury' by the Chief Master-Cook of King Richard II, about 1390, and in the 15th Century 'Austin Manuscripts'.

>Generally taken to have been invented under this name in 1921 by Malachy “Pat” McGarry, the first barman of the American Bar in Buck's Club. McGarry, formerly of the Irish Guards,

>Original Receipt from 'King Edward's Cookery Book', by Florence George of King Edward School, Birmingham, about 1901.

Bakewell Tart.

Rough puff pastry
2 tablespoonfuls jam.
1 egg, its weight in butter, sugar and flour
Glace icing

>Snails have never played a hugely significant part in English cooking, though 'WM' has several receipts for them, so does Bradley 1728 and Eliza Haywood mentions snail broth in 1771.

Is this really a country? I thought this was some city in Belgium or another muslim european country

You can get the recipes without sucking achmeddilla's dick, did you know that?

They call it, online sharing.

Not saying snails are not tasty (with garlic butter). I just keked about the "invented" part because there isn't really much ingenuity needed. Same for potato "crisps".

>in college
i miss my mom cooking ;_;

It's a country about the size of a large city.

>what are recipes?

I'm baking a Sachertorte right now despite not being an employee of Hotel Sacher in Vienna, since I don't even live in Vienna, HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?

Indons arent rare, but we dwell more on Sup Forums.find and asean board and you'll find an indon shitposter

thread related

I think you mean Liechtenstein. At least they are based, having a real emperor and everything.