Any tips on how to get prescribed this stuff? I personally think it helps me focus when I take it...

Any tips on how to get prescribed this stuff? I personally think it helps me focus when I take it, but the doctors have never tested me positive for ADD/ADHD so is there a way I can say it helps me without explicitly mentioning that I’ve taken it w/o a scrip?

Ofcourse it helps you, its amphetamine, you dont have adhd, but if you really want it just lie your ass off.

I’m totally willing to do that as low as it sounds, but here’s the problem, they also give you a question-based diagnosis and last time all I tested positive for was mild depression

I think my doc cancelled my script because I od'd on a street drug and blamed it on my addys since I'm on probation. About to go to Medicenter after a fap to see if I can convince them I couldn't make it to my family doctor and need a refill.

I told them I consumed a lot of caffeine (multiple 5 hr energies etc) just to be able to concentrate and stay motivated at work. Also mention no matter how much caffeine you still feel tired and lazy, but it helps

Say you've always had trouble focusing and it's really becoming apparent at your new desk job / school and you don't know what to do. Or go to psychiatrist and pretend to have attention problems. How I got mine
Also I told them I tried a friend's dexedrine and it helped.

I told my doctor that I took it without a script. They aren't cops, they're doctors, and they (should) have your best interest in mind.

Op here, so then my real question I guess is how to play the system and answer the questions on the written diagnosis so it may appear that I have a concentration disorder. And don’t say “just answer yes to the ones that ask if you have trouble focusing” because the questions are not straightforward like that at all. Then again, I haven’t tried to get it prescribed since I was a kid so maybe as an adult they might not require the question-based diagnosis?

Haha fucking right

Wish me luck op going to Medicenter after this fap. I miss my adderall faps. Probs cause feels like speed faps. Tfw no non sketchy speed link might have to danknet buy it

Man, please don't. The only drug swims ever been addicted to is adderrall and it was the worst experience of his life.
This isn't some sort of a joke. That shit is synthetic methamphetamines. Swim cannot describe the comedowns, it feels like death incarnate.

Please don't user. Sincerely

Well, that's the real problem.
Like that other user said, of course you function better on it, it's fucking speed, and by definition everyone functions better on speed. So the question is:do you really want to fix whatever is actually wrong with you? Or do you just want a fix? If it's just the fix, the other stuff anons said will work, but you should probably consider strongly if that's really the right decision.

I took 60mg of that shit one time. Never slept so well in my LIFE! It freaked my buddy out ( who is legit narcoleptic, so he gets them by the bucket full ), so bad, he won't give me anymore.

This is exactly how I got my xanax script. lol. " Hey I know this wasn't what I was supposed to take, but I did, and it works ". Doc was cool with it, prescribed it, been on that shit for years now.

The comedowns are so mild what the fuck are you talking about?
How much did you take at a time of IR?

Yeah it's strange how well you sleep coming off of those things.

I wasn't coming off of it. lol. I took it, and 30-40 minutes after taking them, I just got dead tired.

Don't start off asking for specific doses or a specific drug, especaily high ones--that'll tip the doc off and look like drug seeking. If you're able to convince him you have attention issues (read up on how to do it), just go with w/e the initial dose of w/e ADD med he suggests is. They're all stims and recreational/productivity value, except for Stratera, that's more like a depressant (it's for behavioral issues not focus, no rec value). The doc is likely to prescribe you Vyvanse (an amphetamine derivative similiar to Adderall), it's relatively new and popularly prescribed ADHD drug. However, if you're set on Adderall (which is admittedly more potent and has more routes of administration than Vyvanse (Vyvanse can only be taken orally, so it's harder, but still possible, to abuse), you can ask for Adderall because, unlike Vyvanse, there's a generic version, making it considerably cheaper (depending on your insurance).

> mild depression

I think it's called having a bad day.

Ok faggots this is OP again, and I’m not just trying to get a “fix” I genuinely believe it helps me focus and it would greatly benefit my current situation (College) so if you aren’t going to stay on topic with the original post then just gtfo. I know what it does I’ve had it many times and no I’m not addicted to it and no I won’t take it every day but yes it does help me and yes I think I have some form of attention deficit

Also, u can snort vyvanse you fucktard.
And yes I know that, idgaf about depression I just need help concentrating on school work

You're an imbecile

Synthetic meth makes anyone focus better. Anyone. You have no discipline and never learned how to focus yourself. Start now. If you couldn't discern this what makes you think you can self diagnose?

I realize that. But I could cite several scholarly articles right fucking now that have done case studies on the cognitive benefits of micro-dosing with stimulants (ie, meth). So just because it’s “meth” doesn’t mean it cannot help people who suffer from lack of focus. And personally I think ADD and Depression are all made up disorders and you can control all of them if you really wanted, that’s why I think it’s fine if I diagnose myself with it. That isn’t to say people aren’t affected by the symptoms of lack of focus or lack of motivation, I’m just saying sometimes they need help supplementing these brain irregularities

Don't spread misinformation. Adderall is considerably less addictive than methamphetamine. It's only about 1/3 as potent (therefore gratifying and addictive). Unlike opiates, downers, and alcohol, I believe that a very small percent of the population is prone to dextroampetamine (basically Adderall, Dexedrine, and Vyvanse) addiction. Having said that, addicted or not, excessive use can cause serious health issues. I have ADHD, and at times in college, I relied too heavily on Adderall rather good studying habits. I'd procrastinate and take 200-300 mg instant release (my doc over prescribed probably, not that I minded; three 20 mg instant release addies per day, 90 per month) over a 72 hour period to finish studying/papers. After my work was done, I had no issue whatsoever not taking it the following days or until needed again. I'm kinda saying it in a roundabout way, but uppers aren't even close to being in the ballpark as shit like opiates.

See and that’s the wrong way to do it, ideally if I had access to a prescription I’d only take it a couple days a week when I have a lot on my plate

You people keep calling it meth. It's amphetamine, not meth. Different drug, different chemical.

Agreed

Stop being a pedantic fuck I didn't assert addictiveness. This isn't a chance to spout your fuckin faggot knowledge.

I'm sincerely trying to help OP by telling him to stay away. You're the irresponsible one here.

That's a tough one for me because I've seen so many fall into prescription drug abuse. Look at it this way.. when you take the crutch you don't have to support the weight anymore. Try again in a few months and the muscles are atrophied.

You will fuck your chances of figuring this out on your own. Please trust me dude. I'm not trolling, this stuff is the fuckin devil.

It's not adhd if you are just bored lol

You CAN snort it, but except for maybe the drip, it won't do shit. Vyvanse is a prodrug-it is more difficult to abuse. It's only effective route of administration is oral, in the first intestine because of an enzyme or some shit. That's why it takes so long to kick in vs Adderall (absorbed largely in stomach). But don't take my word for it, be a retard and IV it and watch nothing happen.

I know it wasn't a healthy way to go about doing things, but my ADHD has always been really fucking bad.

Most people aren't as prone to upper addiction as you, you're in the minority. I'm not trying to sabotage anyone (addiction doesn't reflect on you as a person, I probably have a drinking problem myself), I'm providing my observations of lots of people who took prescribed speed..

I’m not bored I have trouble focusing
I appreciate your concern but that wasn’t what I posted this thread for.

So maybe aren't entirely a faggot.
Consider for a moment the average age of a Sup Forumstard poster. Now consider that only about 1-3% of visitors actually comment, and that the majority of visitors are dramatically younger than the posters.

Consider how a kid would interpret what you said - a positive affirmation could be enough reason for them to pursue ADHD medication when they don't need it. Consider that you could have just indirectly created a strain on our tax system and fucked up some kid's brain.

We've unwritten responsibilities when we post on the internet and considering the target audience is one of them.