Is 20mg of codeine ok dose for a first timer?

Is 20mg of codeine ok dose for a first timer?
i have no tolerance.

IT MATTERS CAUSE SHE WAS SO PRETTY!!!!

wtf

panadine forte is 30 mg a pill

i had 75 mg the other night and didnt feel shit
no 20 mg is not gonna do a thing

WELL IT DOESNT MATTER JNOW SINCE SHES FUCKING DEAD, NOW HELP ME DIG. I TOLD YOU NOT TO TAKE THOSE DRUG BUT NOOO I WANT TI HAVE FUN, DUMB CUNT.

WELL IT DOESNT MATTER NOW SINCE SHES FUCKING DEAD, NOW HELP ME DIG. I TOLD YOU NOT TO TAKE THOSE DRUG BUT NOOO "I WANT TO HAVE FUN," DUMB CUNT.

i have something else, 400mg of paracetamol and 20mg of codeine, dunno if i should take two and jst see what happens.

What is your
>age
>weight
>height
>other drugs you have done

you can have 1000mg of paracetamol every 4 to 6 hours, take em and see

20yo, 120pounds, 5'8.
i took a lot of Tramadol before but it was kinda trash, only got headaches and shit.

I'm post op btw, they finally gave me something they consider "hard"
i was prescribed Tramadol, Lamaline ( 300 mg paracetamol, 10mg opium powder, and 30mg caffeine ) but that too wasn't strong enough.
Now they gave me co-codamol ( 400mg paracetamol and 20mg codeine )

I consume 760mg a day, even as a first timer you're not going to even feel 20mg, its nothing.

too much paracetamol fuck your liver... and is absolutly no psychoactive effect... its just a fucking painkiller.
codeine is an opiate but 20mg won't do much...

just a painkiller that doesn't kill the pain apparentl.

the first couple times it'll get you floaty for a bit, you'll build a tolerance quick tho ime

what's better, two pills of ( 10mg morphine, 30 mg caffeine, 300 mg acetaminophen )
or two pills of ( 400mg paracetamol, 20mg codeine )

Dude 20mg is nothing you're not gonna feel anything, even as a first timer.

Did you make that picture in gimp just to make this post lol

I don't have a lot of experience with codeine ( I thought that was just shit you got from the dentist) but really oxycodone or hydrocodone 30-50 mgs is where you need to direct your interest.

this doesn't answer my question, i can take one of the two, which one should i take?
what's the differencet between codeine and the 10mg opium? ( morphine ).

Erowid

what's the difference between hydrocodone and codeine? isn't that the same thing?

Morphine is stronger.

If you've got 400mg paracetamol and 20mg codeine extract the codeine with the cold water extraction

so 20mg of morphine is stronger than 40mg of codeine?

I'm not sure on the exact numbers on that. But i don't recommend taking any acetaminophen at all you can extract that from the pills with Cold Water Extraction, its really easy.

mind explaining it?
the 10mg morphine, 30mg caffeine and 300mg acetaminophen is in a capsule.

also how does the extraction work?
i'm left with pure codeine? wouldn't that just fuck me up faster / stronger ?
how can i measure the dosage then?

Are you trying to kill yourself, just get high, or both?

relief pain

If its only 300mg of acetaminophen then don't worry about extraction 300mg isn't alot at all. CWE (Cold water extraction) doesn't really fuck you up more or faster it just makes it safer since acetaminophen is what really fucks up your liver in large doses.

Man if you have a legitimate problem go to a pain management clinic. It will probably take a month or more to get in but it will be worth it. A months supply of oxycodone and your pain = naught

I ate 300mg earlier but that was on top of the 100mg oxy so yeah.

60mg is a good first time hit of Codiene.
Don't get addicted.

Well if i take two co-codamol pills it's 800mg of acetaminophen.
So CWE gets rid of the acetaminophen and leaves me with the codeine, but still how should i measure how much i need?
i'm left with just water ( saw a youtube vid )

i'm post op i tell you, torn two tendons in my ankle, doctor gave me these pills to calm it down, they don't seem to do much though.

30mg codiene = roughly 5mg morphine depending on your liver enzymes.
Google opiate conversion tables.
Amatuers

Long time doper here, be careful with CWE a lot of bullshit around, make the water VERY cold for the extraction, do multiple extractions, I've seen people do some REALLY liver killing bullshit with CWEs.
Just take 2 if that gets you high CWE with 2 just makes you lose codiene and it's safe either way.
I would only bother with CWE if I were doing at least 6-10 tablets and I'd be VERY careful.

Even 800mg acetaminophen isn't harmful you can have around 4g (4000mg) of a day and still be safe. CWE leaves you with the water and codeine while the acetaminophen sinks to the bottom since acetaminophen isn't very soluble in water and codeine is.

Sorry meant multiple filters.
APAP/paracetomol is water soluble but not very, about 1g per 70ml of cool water, less in cold.
Don't use more than 70ml of water, the more water the greater the risk of APAP damaging you.
Sorry to type this like a tard, I'm this user and very high right now

T H I S

ok guys thanks, i don't think i'll bother with it since i don't really use the painkillers that much, last question though i'm wondering what's stronger, 10mg of opium poweder ( morphine ) or 20mg of codeine?
i'm not sure which i should take, got 2 different painkillers.

Yeah i do CWE with a full box of 32 500/8mg tablets.

4g in one dose is silly mane. Just to be clear so no anons fuck their livers long term.
No more than 5g apap/acet/paracet in a day, and not for too many days.
Caution pays, livers are resilient but if you fuck up badly you can get seriously ill.

I use a french coffee press for my CWE and it works very well, i take around 768mg a day, thats how much of an addict i am although i can't keep it up because the shits too expensive.

10mg opium should be far stronger.
OPIUM contains morphine and codiene. As well as other shit that doesn't do much.
30mg Codiene = 5mg morphine depending on your bodies ability to convert.
You can make opiates better by taking indigestion (Chalky kind) pills first.WHhite Grapefruit can make codiene super powerful too.

Nice hit from that, just get the water to near freezing before you filter.

Yeah but Op doesn't strike me as someone who will be doing this often only until their pain goes away. So i think if their only dealing with 800mg this once then it aint a big deal.

Listen to this guy and do a Cold water extract. Chug with some juice and wait.

Forgot to mention i do three boxes of those 32 tablets in one sitting.

Agreed. 800mg is totally fine, a good opiate naive dose of codiene and safe level of acet/para/apap.

Kekkeke
Just be careful nigger.
What country?
IF uk there's pharmacies that prescribe it pure online and you can order liquid bottles OTC style online with no script.
Better than battering livers.
I order from them.
And get OXYS for pain.
Life is shit, and great all at once.

CWE is only needed when there is alot of acetaminophen if OP where to do it with this little Codeine then theres a chance they'll lose a good amount in the process too, 800mg acetaminophen aint that much.

True dis.
Good old prescription level co cods.

Yeah i'm from UK, its getting annoying having to go to all the pharmacies and i think some of them are starting to catch on to me.

it's
>(containing 10% m/m of anhydrous morphine base) 10mg
does that change anything?
i really don't get it.

Yeah with the OTC ones you get the impression their trying to kill us.

Don't start. Opiates make you hazy and feel like a zombie. I would know, I've been stuck on them for 3 years. You start off small then it's escalates until you're in up to your nose in it. Please don't start for the sake of your family and future.

Just be cautious, stick with the prescribed dose, should fuck you up. If it doesn't - dose again.
I'm a bad man for feeding your addiction but seriously go to online ones. I found mine on google, courier delivered pure codiene or dyhydra. AND LEGAL.
YEAH BOI

Go listen to linkin park you fairy.
>The rest of us will down our goodies and fuck your mother.

Got a link or website name? And lol trust me if it weren't you feeding my addiction it would just be me doing it.

It's 1mg of morphine actually, does that change anything?
I think 40mg of codeine should be stronger than 1mg of morphine, right?

Alternatively you can make your own opium by buying legal dried hoppy pods.
Very cheap but kind of annoying to dose and opium is dirty compared to pharma grade pure goodness. But dirty beats clucking.

I posted it then deleted it. I don't want it to be gone. Sorry. Just look for the most legit looking one, sponsored by a tv doctor(seriously haha).

Yes 40mg is stronger.

So you just gotta do one of those online consultation things and make it convincing?

Agreed. Even prescription is 60mg of codeine here, and we don't have strong prescriptions for painkillers. What is the combination you're taking? Ibuprofen and codeine or paracetamol and codeine?

Yep. Not hard. Google some disorder that causes severe regular pain.

Suck a big fat steamy log you swine. Why the fuck would I listen to Linkin Park and why are you hating on me, faggot

How many dudes did u suck off for dope?

Got to it in time hehe thanks. It actually looks cheaper this way to.

It works out so much cheaper. Just don't poison the well by fucking up or going all NA style gay on us.
Be a man when you quit and take responsibility for your habits.

I don't suck off anyone I buy my own

Dihydrocodeine and codeine are similar. Can't remember doses but similar experiences on both. I like dihydro more. Not sure what hydrocodone is. Might be the same thing

Useful tips for life
>Stay in school
>Drugs are not cool
>Eat your veggies
>Worship the Jewess Queen
You should be okay then

Hydro is next level but I've never seen it in europe.
Dyhydra is synthetic and about 1.5-2X codiene potency. Way prefer it myself. Bang for $

>choose life.

At the same time i don't think i'll bother since i'm only taking them cause im an addict and not in pain, id rather not be spending money on them at all lol

What did I do?

I live in France, never seen hydros or oxys here.

Nothing mane, ur good and I like the jewess too.
Really liked her in February.

uk and in severe pain so I get oxy but typically, it's never enough.
Plus I really enjoy it.

Agreed. Dihydra is my fave and doesn't give me as much of a low afterwards.

Satanic trips for the film february. Fitting.

Nice trips

Most of the low you experience is withdrawal kicking in, it's fast with cod.
If this is you and you're in that situation get on suboxone and quit.
Or calculate doses to reduce slowly and quit.
Or go cold turkey if you're up to it.
Don't let it rule you if you don't want it to.
I'm addicted, but I still love it so much and it's worth the money tbh. When I don't, I'll stop.

>fast and cold
Is that why my hands were freezing up all of a sudden when I tried to kick opiates earlier?
Serious question

Yes.
You'll notice your legs get restless too.
Google it.
There are ways to cold quit, Immodium helps the bowels, some sort of benzo helps the fear. The rest is hard but the worst passes after 2-3 days

I've went cold turkey a few times in the past, i can handle the cramps, the shits and the boredom but the thing thats making it hard for me is the Restless Leg syndrome, that shit will keep me up for days until i give in.

My pain stopped before so I stopped the opiates, I used slow weekly reductions in dose until I could stop altogether.
BUt that's impossible with street drugs that vary in quality, that's why doctors switch quitters to methodone or suboxone so they can do a controlled reduction.
Sometimes I think it would have been easier to compress the pain and cold turkey than string it out reducing but It worked for me.
For years
Then the pain came back and I'm lurvin having the warmth back tbh.

It's nasty, there are meds to specifically stop that, but I forget their name.
Think I need to nod soon.
Peace bro's stay safe, and as much as you can, be the master of your habits or it's just not worth it.

I know the warming effect you're talking about, it's akin to brandy heating you up. And the buzzing sensation. Shit but I get worried about ny heart sometimes.

peace.

what online pharmacy? have you got a link, I'm also in UK I do 600mg dihydrocodeine every day been doing it for over 20 years. Won't take a single paracetamol though they do fuck your liver up. I go through my prescription in 2 weeks so I always need some extra opiates

fucking try being on them over 25yrs you fucking faggot. I feel tremendous look 10 years younger than I am and can't get enough pussy

Hi Sup Forums.
i have ratio emtec 30. (a flacon)
What do i do with them to have the best buzzinos?

Worship the Goddess or die, long term druggie

first time i tried was about 15mg of DHC (equivalent to about 25) and I got a decent buzz off that. For a quality buzz you should start with at least 60mg of codeine.

>The effects of 25 years of drug use

I'm gonna hit the deck now and dream of my Jewess Queen. See yall later

Clearly you've never heard of Keith Richards

Charlie Sheen too. He's another idol of mine, but anyway I'm off.