Please tell me nice things about my country

Please tell me nice things about my country

I just can't take it anymore

There there, my fellow burger. Just remember, it's our flag on the moon. Chin up, good man!

We own the moon and mars. We became the most relevant super power in the world despite only existing less than 300 years. We have the strongest currency. We are native speakers of english, the lingua franca of the world. We could BTFO any country if we wanted to. We're pretty big guys

>muh republic
>muh constitution and bill of rights
>glorious, reasonably unspoilt nature of every climate type
>extremely friendly people

at least you're not californian. we get bullied everywhere on here

you're the best at building mobility scooters

>friendly people
Until you try driving
Or emerge from a moderately wealthy white neighborhood into a black one
t. Long Island

you said post nice things though.
your black people are scary, I admit, but english accent neutralises a lot of that. And you're abysmal drivers.

still my favourite country :3

>We own the moon and mars
What does being on the moon or mars have anything to do with daily life?

>We have the strongest currency
but this doesn't mean much when the pound or euro or frank etc. are all around equal. How's this better than other developed countries?

>native speakers of English
doesn't that just make it so we are just more inherently reluctant to use our brains and learn another language? imagine little kids elsewhere having to use their brain to learn such a fundamental thing as being able to converse with others using different complex syntax and conjugation. It's like nowadays kids don't even know how to navigate a city because they just hold a phone and look at an arrow on where to turn. We are forgetting how to use our brain

>We could BTFO any country if we wanted to
but what if we spent the money elsewhere?

Your country has a VT, and VTs are qt

>Until you try driving

You must be the numale faggot in the Ford Escape who thinks they can cut into a turning lane from the wrong side of the road

kill yourself

you worthless martshitter

I drive an old man Buick :^)

fuck off to /bant/ with these shitty threads, retard

It's wonderfully diverse and getting more tolerant by the year. In fact whites are already a minority under 6/yo! Yey!

so the next 20-something autist I see in a buick is probably you? That's even worse

>modern family
>fresh off the boat
>blackish

can this shit stop
we are supposed to all be equal and hold hands not have a bunch of fucking shows showing how different we all are

holding hands is for frogs

......fag

wow sure are a lot of ameriFATFUCKINGFAGGOTS in this thread
thank you

America hasn't committed 100% of the world's war crimes.

>this gommie talk
Producers are merely catering to market demand.