When will his execution take place? It's already decided that he's guilty of treason...

When will his execution take place? It's already decided that he's guilty of treason, were just waiting for a small slip up to throw the book at him. I'm guessing sometime in the third business quarter of 2018, since it would be so good for business for it to occur then. What do you think?

Never, you dumb liberal.

>crying on Sup Forums
Never gets old

Yeah kek this pathetic loser can't get over how much of a fuck up trump is lol. He's so defensive it's adorable

sure kid

weak

How is he guilty of treason? Are you sure that Hillary Clinton is fit to run? Are you retarded? Hillary Clinton is insane, medically unstable, and DEFINITELY guilty of treason. So don't even think that she can be president

Hey OP, would you say that you openly threaten the President's life? I just want you to confirm that, I'm unclear as to your intention with this thread.

This thread is making my dick
>Diamonds

If he is ive gotta report this shit. sorry fags but I cant get discharged for kicking your ass myself.

Lol what

its getting screencapped and sent in anyways.

>mfw OP gets deported

Nobody brought up Hillary Clinton.
Also the FBI tossed that case aside because it was so inconsequential that it wasn't worth the time to prosecute.

Your election memes are dry, man. Get a better supplier.

Still mad Hillary lost huh?

lol

I'm pondering that date that the Supreme Court will schedule his execution. It makes me sad your reading comprehension is so poor that I needed to explain this to you.

obamas FBI

sure kid

>loads of verifiable evidence against Hillary
She dindu nuffin
>not a single spec of evidence for Russian hack, only allegations
OMG RUSSIANS HAXXORD OUR ELECTUON AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME YOU'RE A RETARDED REPUBLICUCK OMG TREASON TREASON TREASON

hahahahahahahahaha

>When will his execution take place?

You are fucking delusional.
TRUMP 2020
IVANKA 2024

There are people who really believe what OP is saying, that's the hilarious part

You conspiracy nuts always crack me up.
Trump's FBI too. They arent touching it and neither is the DOJ. It's odd to see someone who is actually this far disconnected from reality.

I wish I could stay and laugh at OP all day, but I have business

I didn't mention any of those things lol

sure kid

No you don't.

Never I imagine, the country put up with Obama for eight long years of a downward spiral while he committed many treasonable offenses and nothing happened to him.

Every time I see one of these threads I always wonder what stage of anger/depression anti-Trump vermin are suffering right now ?: ??

haaah

but on the bright side, we would have Pense... and he'll actually get some conservative shit done, not just fight with the media

>snowflake triggered af

Nice meme, it's even complete with the fake citations at the bottom. Where was this fine beast sourced?
I rate it 7/10, im taking one mark off because of the obvious French flag.

FBI too. They arent touching it and neither is the DOJ

That's a hell of a birds eye view of sand you've got there user. Muellers investigation is exploding in breadth and scope.

Probably the only reason the CIA hasn't whacked him yet, with his fucking mouth being our #1 threat to national security.

none for me

the repeal of Obamacare has failed again

the Mueller investigation has now included Trump himself

things are breddy gud :D

sure kid.

kek, I love using retarded libcucks as a punching bag, triggering these butthurt lefty mongs is a tonic!

sure kid

I was speaking in regards to Clinton.
I said The FBI tossed the Clinton case because it was inconsequential, someone else off-handedly said "obama's FBI", to which I said back "Trumps FBI too, because Clinton still didn't commit any crimes and it's a waste of time."

sure kid.

>anti-Trump scum still this asshurt 10 months on

Gonna be a tough 8 years lol

Violent tendencies. Classic trumptard, can't speak dem "Gud words" so you flair your arms around instead

sure kid

textbook liberal hypocrisy

aww hes triggered (:

You sure that isn't for trump? After each one of his many failures, he surrounds himself with his supports to give him nice, gentle words of encouragement. He demands good articles about himself daily to make him feel better about each of his embarrassments...

Just waiting for the liberals to come to grips with reality.

sure kid

>Trump supporters waiting for Trump to keep a single promise
>Trump supporters waiting for Trimp to Repeal and Replace.

>Things CNN viewers believe

kek

weak.
not suprised.
thats all you got, kid?

Kek. Why are demdums always so mad? The butthurt is palpable. I can almost feel it coming through my monitor.

Yeah it's all I've got.
I'm too busy doing real things and making real contributions to focus all my time and energy on memes that self-validate my self worth and opinions

sure kid

>fake news