Guys if you take any genre and make it "atmospheric" you will have an acclaimed album

guys if you take any genre and make it "atmospheric" you will have an acclaimed album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7oYgVPx9KF0
youtube.com/watch?v=XVcjf_p5pDY
youtube.com/watch?v=9lBCPM95YYg
youtube.com/watch?v=JiFeDwKKSCo
youtube.com/watch?v=TsvFVUu9olw
youtube.com/watch?v=yp5bWy-a5Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=gk_gIOSHviA&list=PL8134A817825545CC
angusthebard.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying
atmospheric black metal existed for almost 20 years when Deafheaven released that album

>tries to seem knowledgable and condescending about black metal and dubstep
>actually reveals lack of knowledge of black metal and dubstep

wrong
how am i wrong my fag

Your post completely lacks knowledge of musical genres and musical history.

>wrong

Burzum produced atmoshit in 1993

Yeah I'm sure dungeon synth is the most critically acclaimed genre out there.

Not OP but you have to admit, atmo- gives something extra art credit.

>atmospheric dubstep before Burial
youtube.com/watch?v=7oYgVPx9KF0

>atmospheric black metal before Deafheaven
well as said this is too easy because atmoblack has literally been a thing for almost two decades before sunbather came out but
youtube.com/watch?v=XVcjf_p5pDY
youtube.com/watch?v=9lBCPM95YYg
youtube.com/watch?v=JiFeDwKKSCo
youtube.com/watch?v=TsvFVUu9olw
youtube.com/watch?v=yp5bWy-a5Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=gk_gIOSHviA&list=PL8134A817825545CC

so maybe try moving beyond entry level albums before you attempt to make retarded analysis' of genres you know literally nothing about faggot

Dungeon synth is actually the final red pill of music. It is the end goal. It is the Hegelian end point of music, the synthesis between metal, electronica, classical, and folk. Take the dungeon pill.

>sunbather
>good
Yeah no.

If you want actual good shit in that genre/style, try alcest or Lantlos

you got reading comprehension issues kid

the op claims that adding atmosphere to an already established genre will gain you instant critical acclaim. I simply demonstrated that atmosphere had been prevalent in both genres before the albums he pointed out were released and that they had become critically acclaimed due to other reasons.

OP tried to seem knowledgable about dubstep and black metal by implying that the albums he pointed out introduced atmospheric elements to their respective genres, which I just demonstrated is clearly false.

Try harder next time.

i think that's op you just responded to. he's throwing out pretty obvious bait at this point and frankly it's not worth your/our time

i dont mean confining to a genre tag i mean actually making the music atmospheric. and kode9 isnt like burial at all stick to metal kid

Go to bed Varg

>guys if you take any genre and make it "atmospheric" you will have an acclaimed album
>if you take any genre
>genre
>i dont mean confining to a genre tag i mean actually making the music atmospheric

ok youre baiting

He means actually making an atmospheric version of a given genre

Not just something with passing atmospheric influence or something with the name just stuck on for posterity

That's my impression at least

Believe what you wish, but the truth is I am only trying to make sense of your embarrassingly poorly-written posts.

In fact, at this point I'm being led to believe it is YOU that is baiting. That or you have simply reached levels of retardation which I cannot fathom.

That's what I got out of it too, although it was so incomprehensible it's difficult to say.

However if he seriously wants to suggest artists like Darkspace weren't actually atmospheric then he may be even more stupid than I initially believed.

Normie entry-level DS finally exists which will only accelerate the pill consumption

angusthebard.bandcamp.com/releases

Wolves in the Throne Room never got the media hype Deafheaven gets so idk

>make an observation
>some autist is deadset on proving it wrong
>autist takes it personally
do your thing

This really needs to be updated desu, Hedge Wizard and Alder Deep are both more than deserving to be on there

They were too early to catch the wave

This doesn't work if your observation was factually flawed in the first place.

We get it your campaign is going well

autism

>tfw rolled a nat 1 last night and nearly died

Stfu nerd