guess what i'm doing right now

wank or poo?

>this amount of reddit spacing

i recognise this image

hey mate, what's reddit?

>vote to leave the uk
>vote to remain in the eu
dont get this at all to be honest

marxists killed and subjugated more people in one century alone than fascism ever could, and brought more suffering and regression than capitalism has, a system which is unique for the amount of prosperity it brings societies

sounds like you haven't read anything that he actually wrote
>32
you are also stupid

redpill me on comey, I know nothing about him

are drumpftards btfo or are they supporting their god emperor?

ok how did he do that

Don't start if I hadn't spaced it it would have looked like a fucking,poem you prick

anime

>Owning the means of production so bad though!

When you topple every bit of pseudo-scientific, falsely positivist bit of Marxist nonsense, they retreat to this phrase. You would be worse off on an individual level under collective (state) ownership. Why then would you support it? It's envy. You're an angry, murderous poor person.

youtu.be/K8nrF5aXPlQ
nonce

The best form of government was whichever one Shakespeare lived in
What was that called?

could you take former FBI director james comey (6'8'') 1v1???

anime girls play the guitar now?

dumpfkins absolutely blown the FUCK out
fuck donald nigger bog toilet bathroom sink bathtub shower drumpf

absolute monarchy

see my last post

>marxists

None of what your talking about was committed by marxists my friend, if you dispute this you should try reading Marx

Capitalism has however killed more than fascism could ever hope to ironically

A guy who pissed off Liberals in 2016, and now Liberals are defending him in 2017

He was fired for mishandling the Clinton email investigation. Liberals think he was fired because Trump is hiding something

>marx simultaneously was an evil secret jewish supremacist plotting to take over the world and a raging anti-semite at the same time according to rorkes
doing a real think

they can do anything they set their mind to

>>this amount of reddit spacing

yeah, they're in bands

youtube.com/watch?v=aTCP1IIWcew

(((olbermann)))

love a bit of karaoke when I'm off my chops

what's your go to karaoke lads?

He's a Tory he voted remain twice

>deleted my Sup Forums folder and promised myself I wouldn't start collecting reaction images again
>desktop now green with frogs

james "doorway" comey

> reddit spacing

>Capitalism has however killed more than fascism could ever hope to ironically
The entirety of modern human development has been built upon private property and the division of labor. This position is popular but makes no sense. Marx and Engels were favorable of capitalism in this regard, modernizing people and accumulating capital and wealth.

let it be

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

could I have a non-Sup Forums explanation without all your yank political buzzwords? x

dancing in the dark

DOn't ever post this again or i will find you and curb stomp your head into a smooth pink mush

>2 minutes
Fuck that and fuck you

replace "Liberal" with "Leftists"

got 657 pepes in my folder, want some?

these atrocities were caused by men who read Marxist writings, were influenced by Marx and the far-left, and carried out regimes with the ideologies of Marx and the far-left

if your ideology creates this, it does not matter how virtuous the original text was since it only manages to result in bad things when carried out in the real world

I've done that a few times lol

might have to do it again as my image folder is getting very cluttered

the other day i saw this guy on Sup Forums who spent 600 smackaroonies just to get the guitar his waifu has

Talking about the reply you retarded fuck

>female cabinet minister gets asked a simple question by tory mp about government giving free shit to bankers
>nearly breaks down into tears and brings up 9/11, accuses the speaker of not being proud of canada

youtube.com/watch?v=W5NngcOlYDQ

Post your rarest

out of space

That's not that much considering its a Mustang

>8 KB, 550x411
shan't be opening this today

how do i know whats rarest

In opposition to feudalism you pleb

>'non-reddit spacing'

wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords
wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords

>'reddit' spacing'

wordswordswordswordswordswords

wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords

wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords

Which one looks more readable to you?

i reckon we should just have like bits of communism and bits of capitalism and everyone'll be sound
what dya reckon?

why do they have a hijabi serving as a page? does sharia allow that?

out of time

I think an argument where it's hard to determine the level of intent behind the poster is one not worth responding to.

If he wants to keep using every fallacy in the book, fine by me.

Spot the liberal class cuck lads

the top one doesn't shit up the thread as much because screens are wider horizontally than vertically. so fuck off, no one wants to read your reddit opinions

i'm sorry, is reading a hard task for you?
i wonder why books are never redditspaced

FOY

hmm

evidently not since that's what every western country has

haven't seen this one posted since i saved it

EXCELLENT taste in waifu

yeah seems to be goin alright

hmm yeah, i'd love this steak and i'd love it with dogshit smeared all over it, good idea mate

Don't usually debate yanks, the red scare propaganda is too deep set, the only remedy is a bullet usually.

Sorry I'm sure you're a nice guy outside of,politics

Is feudalism not capitalism? Where the lands and serfs are private property? It is not modern capitalism because there is no major exchange of commodities.

The
>capitalism is responsible for every dead person is history because dialectal materialism is the REAL reason for every history happening
argument is nonsense. There would be no people to die if capitalism had not made civilization possible.

communism has killed millions
capitalism has killed millions
radical centrism has killed nobody

Taking a shit on a regular old toilet, AMA

How does it feel to know 1000s of people have the exact same copies off your 'waifu' and jack off to her every night?

>i wonder why books are never redditspaced

What are paragraphs?

I love her the most

What is supposed to be a "woman" on the left now looks like a man. Can loyalists do anything right?

>Don't usually debate yanks
you shouldn't be responding to them at all

I just got a virus hovering over that filename

here's a poo poo pee pee and wojak i haven't seen posted in ages

>is feudalism capitalism?

no...that's why it's called feudalism

the absolute state of you

also, capitalism is just an economic system. feudalism is a government system

>>>>>>reddit spacing or no reddit spacing
>implying i read any posts with more than 20 words anyway

babestation

Do people actually get emotionally attached to their waifus?

For reference, the original

There was civilisation before capitalism you utter pleb, for such a proponent of the ideaology you seem to be unaware of its history, it's not been here forever. It's pretty recent actually.

Can you look up that one figure's skirt? take a picture for me pls

the utter state of you

It's not a waifu otherwise, just an anime character you like

a paragraph every line? never read a book like that

>the only remedy is a bullet usually.
Ah yes, failed disarmed student's revolutionary fantasies. A wholly unoriginal strain of murderous poor person.