What would you do if this was your daughter

What would you do if this was your daughter

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video10596481/white_blonde_teen_pounded_by_black_cock
xvideos.com/video2338638/blonde_college_teen_dorm_sextape
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first, how are those two pictures related?

Disown her. She's beyond broken at this stage.

She let's guys pay to fuck her

>was

She wouldn't be my daughter after something like this. I feel bad for this girl's actual parents

more of her?

whatevs

This is so emberassing. Who the fuck wears shoes in the living room?

I wonder what kind of life path you have to go down for it to seem reasonable to get your face stepped on by a nigger

depends on some other factors

white bitches love my big nigger dick nothing better them make the pussy quirt

xvideos.com/video10596481/white_blonde_teen_pounded_by_black_cock

sauce

i'm trying to decode the text on this photo. "Type of time i be on with these", what the fuck does that mean?

So she's a prostitute?

That's not exactly new...

what's her name ?

She fucks like 6 white dudes and everyone thinks it's hot, but 2 niggers and suddenly she's trash.

Racism is alive and well in America :/

i guess the screen doesn't show the whole sentence, probably "type of time i be on with these hoes" or smth

theres another girl in the back.

Lul isn't this lolitsbrit7? She's a hooker. Her parents disowned her long ago

That's ok by me if they want to be together forever. I have 2 lengths of rope and 1 sturdy tree... Always and forever. See, I'm open to interracial relationships. Equality on my tree. Hell,after they were dead I'd let all his homies run the train on her. I make sure her sisters watch so they know not to fuck Niggers.

Yup. She went to uni in Tennessee and she'd pay to let guys fuck her in college. Kept it going after she graduated, too.

The regret is palpable in this video. 10/10 would watch again

I have a pretty big set of her

>"type of time i be on with these hoes"
That doesn't clarify anything.

go find sluts at slut.chat

got all of her vids?

"Type of time" is blackanese for intentions. Translation = my intentions for these hoes

Why can't they just say that?

xvideos.com/video2338638/blonde_college_teen_dorm_sextape

Why do mexicans speak spanish. It's their language

Disown her, what an embarrassment lmao

>It's their language
Blacks don't have their own language, they just use white people words in nonsensical order.

because black people are fucking savages

Fuck off nigger

No condom AND he cums inside her. I can't imagine what her friends and family think of her

Not to mention her other clients

I love how she's giggly and flirty until he wants to get down to business and stick it in her. You can tell she's not happy once he decides he wants what he's paying for

True. I'd want a discount and proof of a clean bill of health after seeing that

SHE pays? Unless that's her fetish, she should be declared legally retarded

Sorry I said that backwards. She'd let guys pay her

run for president and build an oceanic wall around africa, and majority of ghettos in every single city

I was thinking that as well

No,what would you do if you are that girl,but in Nigger version?

This whole thing is a shame because she's actually very beautiful

Imagine this picture with a white guy and a black girl and you'd have every fucking SJW on the internet screaming about it. But because he's black he can get a free pass to demean a white girl

whole pic, along with an ape-like response

Fail to hide my jealousy

Did you noticed Nigger that majority of sluts with hair like that are bleaching it?

>salutes

Imagine a country where you're so oppressed and things are so racist you get to do this on a regular basis

if he goes to saudi and takes a photo likes this with a burqa he wouldn't be able to leave the house for the rest of his life

Did you not notice that basically this entire thread is an outcry of how they're both disgusting people?

Any more pics of her taking dick?

I wouldn't do shit as I wouldn't have a kid. No way I'm playing the gamble.

I'd probably be mad, but then I'd remember that once in college I got picked as the "Gimp" for a sorority S&M party, wore nothing but a leather mask, tiny black spandex shorts and a collar, and basically got passed around as a seat cushion with a tongue to half the house. Got smacked and spanked a lot, and then one chick figured out that I got hard when she squeezed my balls really hard so those got smacked around pretty good for a while too. They did a raffle at the end of the night and the "winner" had to make me cum into a shot glass and drink it, which she achieved pretty quickly, gave excellent head. Overall I felt like I'd been in a car wreck the next day, and word got out so I had a lot of chicks wanting to "experiment" with their Dominant side, so I ended up getting smothered and jerked off while cuffed to beds a lot.

Basically I'm the Pot, I'm not going to give the Kettle shit for being black.

I remember hearing something about how she was in a band but then they broke up over her being a slut. Don't remember the details though

Oh yeah she was fucking owners to get the band gigs and shit, total shit show.

Dude sit down.

You ain't gonna do shit. Fags larping on Sup Forums are the worst kind of cancer.

Do you have any more info about that? This chick is a train wreck and I love it but the thread was a few months ago and I don't remember much

Let the nigger take care of her and keep a roof over her head, she's no longer my problem. When she inevitably comes crawling back I would spit in her face.

Tell that crazy nigga stop playing and sell me some weed

Dubs for her reaction

Agreed. Bunch of fat NEET faggots jerking off to their day of the rope fantasies and blaming niggers because they can't get laid. Shit's just as bad as/robots/ and their Chad bullshit.

I'll give you a bump.

U are pathetic. Cheap attention whoring gratz mate

lmao + this whore and her story is around like every 3 month
he really thought he could whiteknigh her

Rolling. Pretty sure she'll go with a casual "yeah, tell me where and when".

Roll

Rolling

Roller

Dubs get

Rolls

Rollioni

Egg roll

Jelly roll

issa roll

Fucking roll

YO is that a box of donuts in front of the bed???

Rolling rock

issa nother roll

Just stop

rolleroni rolleroni

Ravioli ravioli dubs geteroni

llor