So I watch a lot of cuck shit and I'm so into it and want to try...

So I watch a lot of cuck shit and I'm so into it and want to try, do you guys think if I try to bring it up to the gf it will weird her out? pls.
Pic related

im an alpha male, if youde like me to fuck your girlfriend and make her fall in love with me, and want to leave you, but only stick around you cuz she can drain your money to spend on me while i fuck her tight little hole, let me know. ide be down my dude :)

Ugh don't get me too excited

damn she got nice baby making hips. ill impregnate her and make you raise my baby!

Do you want to watch or just wait for her to get home with a cum filled pussy?

I took this of my baby a couple weeks ago when it was still nice out and I love it :)

At least post pictures of her so we can tell you how much we'd fuck her.

She loves showing herself off

Does she likes when gets hitting anal?

That's great, she will love to fuck in front of you. Area you are located?

if anything shell be excited she gets to fuck someone who isn't another woman. couldnt imagine her sticking around much longer after tho

she doesn't seem to be into it when i go in there, maybe if she had someone bigger :/

ive impregnated this girl. ur girl is next!

>getting memed into a fetish
kys faggot

Get her into live camming sex, e.g. Chatroulette. Let her watch other guys, and she'll slowly come around.

wow she's a real hottie. After u fuck op's girl do u think u could do my girl a favor?

23cm / 9inch.. i would hit her so hard she would fucking cry

oh yea. her pussy would be stretched so tightly around my cock slamming into her doggystyle. yum! Then ide make you eat my cum from her pussy

are... are you turned on by pretending to be the cucker? while talking only to another man?

Dear lawd
Holy
Op id make you watch me cum in her while I banged her against the wall then let you lick up the cum after it dripped down her leg. Would also make you clean my 19 year old cock and say thanks. You could have my sloppy seconds after I banged her a couple more times.

Somebody got fucked.

How old is your girl?

damn bro your girl its giving me a hard on , any nudes?