Doctors of Sup Forums what is this ?

Doctors of Sup Forums what is this ?
It's on my thigh for over a month and it itches like hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/psoriasis/understanding-psoriasis-basics#1
webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/eczema/types-of-eczema
google.co.uk/search?biw=1240&bih=620&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=shingles&oq=shingles&gs_l=psy-ab.12..0i67k1j0j0i67k1j0.23125.23125.0.26951.1.1.0.0.0.0.91.91.1.1.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.1.90....0.9XGE6kUq6PE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some cancer-AIDS hybrid from the looks of things

Looks like eczema

psoriasis
webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/psoriasis/understanding-psoriasis-basics#1

God damn this shit was annoying as a kid, get anti fungal cream, dont wear the same underwear more than one day at a time.

Its spreading out slowly. Tired of this shit.

no idea dude. I have been to the doctor and when I take the meds it slows down for some days but flares right back

It'll clear in a week at tops if you apply anti fungal cream daily after showering. It was scary at first but don't worry it goes away very quickly. Just keep in mind personal hygiene, fungi problems are fucking shit.

wtf Sup Forums you have changed

this man , sorry for you

Does it leak fluid?

No it doesn't. But there is a blister once in a while

Psoriasis

webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/eczema/types-of-eczema
>probably eczema

It's psoriasis dude, i had it long time ago

It's athletes foot by the looks and description. A common misconception is that athletes foot can only be on your feet. It's not true it can be anywhere and it doesn't go away on its own. Get antifungal cream before you have to go to the doctor to get something stronger prescribed

Looks like a bad case of being a fag

Had a similiar thing, also on my thighs. It still reappers sometimes tho, if I don't have time to take a shower during the day it starts reappering.

Went to the doctor who said just to take a cream based on corticosteroids, but I didn't want to mess with those so I used Raid a few times, worked like a charm without any damage on hormones or skin.

I'm a Doctor, You got your answer here. I'm going back to jerking off.

Raid as in the insecticide?

oh cool
who are you jerking off?

Wow a spot on your skin that itches? It's a rash you utter fucking mongoloid. Has your poor looking ass never ever heard of something as common as a fucking rash. Fucking kill me, it's gone too far, people are too retarded. It's literally just a fucking rash you autistic fucking troglodyte.

Exactly, just don't put too much, pressing it once or twice should be enough, depending on the afflicted skin area.

empetigo

hey Jimbo!

Jock Itch get ketoconozal or OTC anti fungal

>empetigo
thigh dumbass, maybe a flat wart or S.aureus

Full blown AIDS

Kill yourself. Won't itch anymore :D

Thought about it.

haha. Nice

It's a fungal infection. Go to a doctor because those can be indicative of Type II Diabetes.

If you are stressed, over-weight or a smoker. There is a very good chance it's psoriasis.
Normally incurable, particularly if you follow the medical route. But take up an anti inflammatory diet and you can sure it.
I speak from experience, I had pustular psoriasis.

this

Fungus my dude wash ur bed get out of ur dirty room sand nigger

Scabies, eczema, or psoriasis

Thanks doc

Why do you ask Sup Forums if you can just go to a hospital?

psoriasis

Its harmless, just wait and it will stop itching(unless you scratch so hard that you start leaving wounds).

The funny part is that this is genetic, so enjoy the cycles of itching, the only thing you can do is apply cream so they stop itching but they will never leave you.

i had this and didnt treat it, now i have darker skin where this was and scars
you should take care of it as soon as possible

its probably Tinea Cruris, or ringworms
if you scratch when it itches it-s worse because it spreads

kill yourself you med school dropout CNA flunkie bitch

It's ringworm. But lotrom and apply it twice a day. If it doesn't go away, get pills they give women for yeast infections

t. user who recently delt with the same thing and was "formally" treated by corpsman

Shower often, make sure you get completely dry, and try to stay cool. In addition to antifungal cream, I find using regular Selsun Blue as a body wash helps. The selenium sulfide in it will help with the rash better than plain soap. But I can't stress enough getting and staying completely dry. If you're working all day with damp clothing it's not going to get better.

It's shingles:

google.co.uk/search?biw=1240&bih=620&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=shingles&oq=shingles&gs_l=psy-ab.12..0i67k1j0j0i67k1j0.23125.23125.0.26951.1.1.0.0.0.0.91.91.1.1.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.1.90....0.9XGE6kUq6PE

The only known cure is Sharpie in the pooper.

I habe eczema and thats not what mine looks like. Too dry

aids

das ringworm you filthy nigger

apply mineral spirits once a day for a week

Could be Scabies. Show it to a doctor, especially if it has begun to spread.

Or might be space AIDS

Shingles don't itch. They are painful.

Bewarw the steroids; your eyes can get fucked up. Don’t risk your eyeballs, mang.
Central Serous Retinopathy. Happened to my sister.

I have eczema and I can verify that it can get this dry and raised.

Yes - most people think so, but different people have different pain thresholds, and one person's "itches like hell", can be another person's "unbearable agony".

"Pain" is very subjective.

It's Bubonic Plague.

Yes, you are correct. However presenting on top of a thigh in a round pattern, and itching like he'll, make me think Scabies.

After OP PUT his hand on the toilet seat to help himself up after vomiting, he picked up the parasite, and tranfered it to his thigh as he continued to attempt to stand.
Likely he was wearing shorts, or was nude at that time.

Those little bastards set up a society on his thigh.

Chek'd
It's the Black Death.