User

user,
when is the BEST time to RAPE a WOMAN ?

Other urls found in this thread:

canadaconsensualnoncon.tumblr
4cam.pro/hot-blonde-milf-tied-up-and-fucked-hard/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/09/15/a-white-security-officer-told-police-he-was-shot-by-a-black-man-turns-out-hed-shot-himself/?utm_term=.72b477eddb41
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At night.

When you want to fuck her but she won't let you

Probably after my morning coffee. I’m more alert then.

source?

When it's OP's mom

>tfw when I was gang raped and only ever told Sup Forums

After conquering your enemies and seeing them driven before you while hating the lamentations of their women.

Right now.

Right about now

Dont

Thursday, October 12, 11:32PM

right after shes been to the bathroom, that way she cant piss herself in resistance

greentext the gang rape

idk
personally I recommend evening
bit after sunset

fbi traps everywhere

The funk soul brotha

All the time.

when they say no to sex

At night wearing a mask so they can't pick you out of a line up.

>be me 16
>got out school for the day
>dont feel like going home
>go to abandoned house teens used to hang in
>nobody there
>somebody left half a pack of ciggies, smoke a couple
>about to leave
>hear voices
>bunch of older dudes
>don't really know them, just from round town
>they all come in, get talking to me
>get all handsy and trying to kiss me
>I don't want them to
>Try to get away
>Pull off my uniform and rape me

More details please. Did u cum?

Why, after you've sacked their city of course. What kind of man are you that you don't know that?
>ywn be a strong Gaul taking his reward in the form of THICC Roman qt3.14s and jewels

Unfortunately yes. I since found out that was surprisingly common for rapes but it messed me up at the time.

After I've had my turn.

... Is All The Time!!
One with a collar turtleneck
That's the kind..

Pretty common. Get a hold of me through my blog. You won't be disappointed.

canadaconsensualnoncon.tumblr dot com

When she makes a false rape claim

>Safe mode is on
I ain't making a tumblr to view it and by the title I prob won't want to, sorry.

Kik me then torvic73

Don't have kik AlmostSatan, just sharing stuff on Sup Forums

Why you so keen?

Going to write a book eventually.

Sorry, user. Hope you rose trough it.

Hmmm, okay, exact idea? Ask anything you like while I'm around

Thank you. It tooka long time but I'm okay now

Once every hundred-thousand years or so,
When the sun doth shine and the moon doth glow
And the grass doth grow...

Brake HDD in Half, buy SSD, install Win7

A lot of rape victims later fantasize about their rape. Do you?

Can confirm. Was raped, did cum, was ashamed.

Green text please.

When you have an erection

Not really, I like rough sex and guys who take charge but don't think of the rape itself in that way

Sorry to hear that, remember it isn't your fault, our bodies just do that and it sucks. Stay strong.

So in a way you liked it? Did you report the rapist (s)?

62% of women have reported rape fantasies in a recent study. I think the other 38% might be thinking that rape is really violent or life ending. It's very common. Enough so that I think women purposely put themselves out there as rape bait in the hopes of fulfilling unconscious fantasies.

I didn't, but for a long time in a messed up way I THOUGHT I must have. I felt I somehow consented because of the orgasms I had.

Never reported it.

Why did you not report it? How many guys took their turn?

After the chloroform takes effect.

I think that changes once you've gone through that

Ashamed, and I really felt like I somehow allowed it or it was my fault. Especially after orgasm.

6 guys

Thanks, I needed that.

I get off on being raped. I wish I could push my boyfriend into properly raping me instead of just rape play.

Six guys? How many orgasms did you have? What was the largest penis? Where did they cum? Did anybody go anal? Oral?

Give him a rape coupon for his birthday. 1 free rape.

No greentext, but was stupid drunk at a party and passed out. Woke up to him forcing himself into me, tried to fight him off but he was lying on me and I was way too drunk. Even though I was mentally disgusted, he was physically hitting all the right buttons. Felt myself getting closer, desperately tried to hide it, failed miserably, hated myself.

Like the other user, initially thought I was broken or something until I did some research.

Thanks, you too.

Did you report it?

Do a lot of women want to be raped?

sauce

No. Initially out of a lot of shame and partly because though I had a good idea, I wasn't 100% certain who it was. Didn't occur to me until much later that they have rape kits.

I think a lot of women find it an erotic idea to varying degrees. From just having their guy take a firmer hand in the bedroom all the way to being bundled into the back of a van.

>Six guys?
Yep
>How many orgasms did you have?
I honestly lost track, it was the first orgasms I ever had. I couldn't stop them.
>What was the largest penis?
I'm not too sure but two of them were pretty large.
>Where did they cum?
Over me, the last guy to cum finished inside.
>Did anybody go anal?
Two did and two more tried.
>Oral?
All of them.

Anyone cum in your mouth or on your face? Did you get fucked doggy style? DP'd?

Come on... It couldn't have been that damn hot... You're teasing us.

Check it out now

Can confirm. There are whole reddits and tumblr's devoted to hooking up rapists with consensual rape victims. And yes, week long abduction and rapes have been played out.

It mostly went onto my face yeah. Yes to both but not much of the second.

It was awful. I don't mind that you find it hot, it's been good to talk about it actually.
I've got to go for around and hour but I'll post more when I get back if the thread is still up.

Were you a Virgin?

When she says NO

I don't get it. How do you cum so many times? You should be dry as a bone... Unaccessible...

Did you put up a fight?

this video is relevant!
tie her up and then fuck her!

like this.

4cam.pro/hot-blonde-milf-tied-up-and-fucked-hard/

Girl or guy? Did they cum inside you?

What race were the rapists?

Virgin? or little dick?
Females can orgasm multiple times in a session no like it's no problem.

black, young, and wearing a hoodie. oh and also I caught a quick faint sniff of what smelt sweet, almost like swisher sweets but with a more rainbow twist to it like skittles.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/09/15/a-white-security-officer-told-police-he-was-shot-by-a-black-man-turns-out-hed-shot-himself/?utm_term=.72b477eddb41

just before dinner

When he's spouting fake news.

>niggers
It figures

When her parents are away.

What country are you from?

great now they are protesting on the highway again for that statement sir

post tits

Very good. Carry on, then.

I was raped by a girl once

Try the watermark you fucking mong.

>bbbbut Precious, I do not want to give you the D
>"Precious gets....(heavy breathing gets louder as she approaches you in her electric, clean-burning, shopping cart) WHAT PRECIOUS WANTS!"

During the eclipse, right after being reborn as a demon prince, while her lover watches.

I came to fap but come ooon... With all the rape victims here, I now feel bad and will just sleep...

Sauce?

I saw you in that thread the other night. Any chance you could bring those fucks to justice?

No, it was more of a really persistent, really drunk blonde that would wait until I was asleep since I already turned her down

Fucking Varg...

>my sensible chuckles

"Excuse me, your Honor. Can I take a few minutes to make her NOT a liar?"

If I ever got accused of rape and ended up doing time, once I got out, I would methodically figure out a way to kill the bitch. Then I would put a video out there (YouTube, dailymotion, vimeo, FB, wherever, multiple platforms) confessing to the murder, and explaining that I was innocent of the rape. Then I would go to the police and turn myself in. I would make sure the video, possible interviews with the reporters, and whoever or whatever else, my message would be clear: I would rather resort to murder, confess to it, and do time or face execution for something I actually did, than to live with the stigma of a rape I didn't commit.
I know there would always be those who would think I committed the rape, but more people would hopefully see the truth than not.
Also, it would remove the ruiner from society so she couldn't fuck up anyone else's life.

Guess I've given maybe a little too much thought to this. kek

Double jeopardy style

Bump

I'm back

Yes

See tbh

I tried to but they overwhelmed me pretty easily. It was humiliating to have no control like that

Girl. The last guy to finish did, answered that above.

White. So am I.

Yeah... No.

please link?

Any gals in here looking for a 40yo dad bod to rape them?

I mean I know there are no girls on the internet, but...

What country are you from?

Same thoughts here, it just fills me with hate