win fucktard prizes

gravity
inertia
i

more animals related

go bulls!
this is adorable

what sort of tastebud-brain interface is required to tolerate this

2 month kiddo here. This is the saddest one I've seen.

We said animals not niggers

youtu.be/XglLE2mUdkM

super nigga mario

you are all disguising.

that's not rekt, it's animal abuse
that's not rekt, it's human abuse

It is surprising how resilient we humans are.

Story?

story?

What's the difference?

>Sup Forums

Fukin saved.

youtu.be/nV-uJSW6w1M

I can not iterate my anger in words...

Shit dude, this might've made a little racist.

now this is the kind of rekt I like

YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH FUCK YOU AND FUCK EVERYONE LIKE YOU PIECES OF SHIT

Fake af

lost

Why they don't set him on fire?

Fake af ffs

YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO LOSE IN THIS THREAD YOU PIECE OF SHIT! CANT YOU SEE THIS IS A FUCKING REKT THREAD?!!! IF YOU CANT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY THAN YOU SHOULD FUCK OFF THIS BOARD YOU FUCKING PIECE OF CRAP. THIS IS NOT A YLYL THREAD YOU FUCKTARD

they could stone him so that he stops to move

Nature is scary.

lost

when you have no choice but to eat whatever you can to survive day to day life

Shocking!

GOOOOOOOODDDAMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT

nice

these rekt threads are all the same.

This superb MSPAINT art of work was done by me to prove it was the same guy (details of face)
This juggalo was listening his music loud in a canadian bus and an other passenger, an asian with mental problems did that until the police arrived. He said that the music was like from the devil and told him to do that.
And as an oldfag, I liked it because loud music even with headphones, in public spaces can be very annoying, irritating for the others.
Respect the others, generation of spoiled brats special snowflakes irritating entitled idiots.

guy just turns around like "where friend go?"

this is from a movie

deserved to die.

my god that was cringy

fucking disgusting
MODS

youtu.be/wNujhb7XUOg

took me a minute kek

Hahaha, what a stupid whore. Taking a load in her mouth on camera and then being fucking STUPID and starts crying and shit. hahaha stupid fucking whore

pure evil

What the fucking say about me, you just fuck did you little bitch? I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in the top sniper in gorilla warfare and I’m the entire US armed forces. You are nother target. Earth, mark my fucking words. I will wipe you the fucking words. I will wipe you the likes of which has never been before on the fucking words. I will wipe you the fucking words. You can get away with saying traced right network of spies across the USA and your IP is betternet? Think you can get net? Think you can get away with saying my secret away with saying traced right net? Think again, fucker. As we storm, maggot. You being traced right now so you can get away with saying traced right network of speak I am contacting the Inter prepare for the spies across the Internetwork of speak I am contacting my secret net? Think again, fucker. I can be and thing dead, kill you can be anytime, anytime, anywhere, anytime, anywhere, and I can be and that’s just with my bare fucking you can kill your little thing you in over seven hundred ways, and thing you can kill you call you. Corps and I wipe your miserable shit. Not only trained combat, but I extensively am I wipe your miserable ass off the combat, your miserable shit. Not only trained combat, but I extentire arsenal of the United in unarmed States Marined in unarmed States Marinent. If only you comment was about to bring tongue could have known what unholy. But you goddamn idiot. But you’re price, you didn’t, you’re paying. I will over you and you will drown it. I will shit fucking dead, kiddo.

haha le funni copypasta

FUCK CHOCOLATE MILK
FUCKING DISGUSTING SHIT

spiderman out of fucking nowhere to derail the thread

Doesn't even scope the place out AT ALL. Clearly armed guard right fucking there good lord what a retard.

When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit.

>like there's any actual chicken in that shit

if it was a ford or a chevy he would be dead