Post your favorite scientist! Sup Forums

Post your favorite scientist! Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Lovelock#CFCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't wait until he dies. Preferably by the hands of Muslims for his destruction of Christianity. He knows he fucked up, hopefully he will get to experience it first hand.

kek

Posting the greatest scientific mind of this century.

MILLIONS

/thread

AND MILLIONS

OF TINY

TINY

PARTICLES

If Christianity has really been destroyed by one pensioner biologist then it was even more rotten, weak and pathetic than i thought top fucking kek

>Not picking the most autistic one

Hero, scientist, and overall madman, Bruno Tesch

Why does Sup Forums hate Richard Dawkins? I think he's pretty based

You'll think that once Achmed is sawing head off with a dull knife for being an atheist.

David "i put a nuke on Tel Aviv" Duke

based

beat me to it. Francis Crick too.

He's a "meh" tier biologist with little to no scientific accomplishments in the entirety of his career. He rode the coat tails of greater minds before him, parroting off nonsense lIke a bird of the sea for ovations and accolades. His books are contrived and boring.

That's why I dislike Dawkins, he's boring and unoriginal.

because he doesn't think faggots should be killed, believes the OOA theory and is critical of christianity. That's literally it.

Because most people see him as a useful idiot.
He dedicated part of his life to attack religion. Christianity in particular.
The thing is that nature hates a void. And Europe got rid of christianity only to be replaced by something much more "hardcore"...Islam.
And nobody will say anything because , paradoxically , 90% of atheists haven't truely abandoned "religion". They still worship something. The state. And just like christians & muslims , they also have their moral taboos & their ideologies.
Only those taboos take a different shape. Atheists also have their "sins".
Racism , xenophobia , homophobia , misogyny.

Dawkins was preaching to the choir anyway...He may have convinced some christians , but all his debates , all his books in defense of atheism and science were written in vain....All thanks to the reality of third world demography & unlimited third world immigration , in the name of "tolerance" , "human rights" , "diversity , "multiculturalism"...
Europe will plunge back to the stone age.

but people like you could not understand what J.M smith and and Bill Hamilton had done without Richard Darwkins....
The duty of scientists are not only to discover new things but also spreading their new idea and model. He supported paradigm-shift of evolution biology. man :3

black science man is my favourite scientist because he rly makes u think n shit

Is this real?

This guy inspired me to study dank memes.

cant find mengele

He never expanded up theories put in place by Darwin. At least Darwin's cousin developed Eugenics based on the theory of evolution. Dawkins had done nothing but promote himself for the sake of book sales.

This guy saved you from the ozone apocalyps.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Lovelock#CFCs

this so much.

>he's boring and unoriginal.

that's what he has in common with most atheists. at this point I feel like it's a personality trait and a link towards complete faggotry.
you just need to observe his binary and robot-like way of thinking. faggot needs to drop dead already.

Christian butthurt

Screaming, crying, incomprehensible butthurt

It is stomach turningly pathetic, then again what do you expect from the filthy cuckold religion

>im biologically illiterate
Good to know

This guy is so blackpilled

This.

Galileo Galilei

>biologically illiterate

Untrue, I've figured out quite well how to exist/live. As we speak functions controlled by my medulla oblongata are sustaining my existence.

Charles Darwin right here

This

>Another story told of Dirac is that when he first met the young Richard Feynman at a conference, he said after a long silence, "I have an equation. Do you have one too?".

>not a scientist

>Mengele

Don't read into his view on politics or it will ruin your view of him

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

BASED

Excellent taste.

He's not a scientist. He does do any actual science. He writes about other people's work.

>worshiping scientists
lol nice meme

i owe him my job.

i'm helpless without an alarm clock. i've been fired for excessive tardiness.

still not enough for this guy

I'm sorry Richard but your religion is false.

Science doesn't defeat anything, it's a tool.

ISIS is using science to kill Dicky Dawky's countrymen right now.
Science isn't organizing an army to crush the Muslims.
Science isn't telling white people to breed sustainably.
Science isn't magically making retarded Leftist ideas work.
Science isn't doing anything because it's not a god or a person, it's a process that can be used by anybody, including (much to Ricky Dicky's impotent rage) Muslims and Christians to kick his faggot countrymens' asses.

Science is just a tool for testing the truthfulness of hypothesis. Here's my hypothesis: Richard Dawkins is a weak kekold faggot and his culture is dead. My proof is that Anglo-Saxons are going to be a minority in their own country before the century is over, and Dick didn't do, cannot do, and will not do anything to stop it. The statistics indicate that this is true.

So, I'm fucking right, and your idol is a fucking failure. Maybe you should've focused less on betraying your own history and culture and more on supporting the actual pillars of western civilization: The family, the faith, the righteous government and the freedom of ideas.

Edward Teller

As a young man his foot was severed by a street car in Munich. He was so angry at the fate the universe had bestowed upon him, he invented the hydrogen bomb to get back at it

There is a researcher in my field with the exact same name as me. I'm pretty sure I got a job because the recruiters looked at his fifty published papers rather than my two.

So that guy is my favorite scientist because he inadvertently and unknowingly got me a much higher offer than I would have otherwise.

Says cripples should be rekt.
Hawking not impressed.