Images like this should be shown in every school across the world to put fear in the mind of children about the...

Images like this should be shown in every school across the world to put fear in the mind of children about the IRREVERSIBLE consequences of being a fatass.

Once you're a fatass there's no true recovery, no matter how hard you work in the gym or how hard you diet, even if you get skinnier you'll either look like your body is melting or like you've been chewed by a shark because of the post surgery scars.

Life will be irreversibly worse once you become obese or even overweight. Kids, look at this and choose wisely what you want to do with your body because there's no turning back if you walk the lazy road.

i'm so scared like i'd rather keep teh fucking weight than look like i melted. Never losing weight.

I fucked up i guess

user, im not defending fat people but at least he worked his ass off to become a healthier person.

Being fat is an issue, but shit didnt get worse for him.

Tell me one thing you accomplished that was as hard working as him

>no matter how hard you work in the gym or how hard you diet, even if you get skinnier you'll either look like your body is melting

not true at all, the pic you posted is the result of dropping hundreds of pounds way too fast.

it just takes longer to lose it in a healthy way to not look like that.

BUT!

>Images like this should be shown in every school across the world to put fear in the mind of children about the consequences of being a fatass.

i honestly don't find a problem with that.

that's the other side of the coin: if you decide to stay fat and look semi normal you still lose because you'll live a shorter and shitter life especially in old age and problems like diabetes and the like will make your last years miserable.

you misunderstood me, i actually think that getting skinnier even if you will look like that is the preferred route in the long run because of the health benefits, what I wanted to put emphasis on is the fact that even if you're healthier and you work your ass off you'll still look like kinda of a freak and you'll never look like a "normal good", your looks are forever compromised.

see

that's just false, especially for obese people, find me a case where someone THIS FAT was able to become skinny of even normal weight without excess skin, they just don't exist because after a certain point our body fail to adapt to the drastic changes no matter how slow those changes are

You know they have a surgery to remove loose skin right?

if you're fine with your body looking life it has been sliced in half be my guest, I personally would choose eating right and exercise and have to deal with any of that

than have to deal*

this honestly really worries me, and is part of the reason im struggling to actually want to lose weight. parents basically fed me with complete crap growing up. constantly giving me junk food and sweets and never bothered to make an effort to stop me eating whenever. when i was finally old enough to be more independent and take control of these sorts of things, it feels like it's too late to do anything about it.

OP here, I get what you're saying and parents are the worst offenders with this issue which makes me even angrier to be honest.

Just hang in there and keep trying, you probably won't ever look like a fitness model and that's just a reality you will have to accept, but if you lose weight you'll live a better, longer life. it's for your own sake buddy.

thanks man. I joined a gym anyway. determined to do something at least. down 7 pounds in a couple of weeks, got a while to go before i'm happy though. currently 18 1/2 stone (117KG), want to get down to around 14 stone (88KG) then see where to go from there.

You got the wrong approach. You shouldn't target 88kg. You should target staying at 117kg, but 117kg of muscle. If you go down 10kg, get 10kg back up and just keep losing the body fat. That way you won't have the skin issues... Well unless you are extremely short, in which case you won't be able to get to lean 117 anyway...

Google for dennis james, he is 117kg.

maybe, i dunno. i've thought about it and read into it, and it just seems like there's so much effort involved that's more than i'm willing to put in.

he looks like a freak holy hell

That just seems like it at first. But if you become regular at a gym, it becomes your lifestyle after a while and then it doesn't seem like an effort, it's just another thing that you do.

117 of muscles if a shitton and an unrealistic goal and even that was possible the skin issue will probably still be there because muscles are denser than fat so at same weight they take up less space in your body so you will still shrink but the skin most likely won't

WARNING Don't get drunk at the bar and go home with a chick that's been through rapid weight loss and didn't tell you

its a BAD SCENE

Eating habits are formed earlier than school age and the age in which people fully realize the potential of bad diet is when it's usually too late.
You don't get fat overnight, it's a very slow process that you are eased into by habit. If you want to show these pictures to a group people, it should be fresh parents.

Depends on his height. We don't know what his height is... But even if he goes to lean 117 he won't look like the pic from the OP because the difference between 117 fat and 117 muscle is far less than the difference between 117 fat and 88 muscle. I'm short as fuck and I started from 85kg fat-ish (never was -really- fat tho), and currently at 78kg and bulking... Still got some 15% bodyfat tho so not happy about it at all.

seems like it could be fun, skin flapping all over the place

I mean yeah I do weight training and all that, gradually getting better at it. I mean more like the dieting side of it. All i've basically done is looked at eating stuff with less sat fat in it and more protein, but i cant help but feel there's like another 'tier' to achieve

Yeah, drop the carbs while cutting instead. If you go high carbs and high protein, that is for bulking, not cutting...

guy in question, i'm 6 feet tall. i used to be 88kg and i was just a little chubby, looked normal in most clothes.

OP here, yeah I guess you're right, like I said in another post parents are the most important figure with this issue but I would still show them to children to educate them in case the parents are ignorant or just shitty in general

Well at 6 tall you can aim for ~100kg lean, 117 is a bit of a stretch, but maybe you can get to 105 with some 15% bodyfat, which wouldn't make you look like the pic from the OP but wouldn't look fat either...

Yea but assuming you're not a blubberlord and you pace your weight loss it'll never look that bad. I went from 260 to 200 over 2 years and I have pretty much no loose skin. Maybe genetics? Idk

i guess. i'll just keep at it and see how it goes. i mean, as long as im working out i cant really go wrong health wise, assuming i dont overdo it and break something or die

> break something or die
I never actually seen anyone who had those problems in the gym and I've been going for 4 years now...

loose skin starts to become apparent when you approach normal weight or skinny levels, 200 is still a lot for excess skin to show up, at that point your skin retained some elasticity that's probably why you still don't have a problem

there a surgery for it

guess it must be too expensive for americans

i know, i'm just exaggerating. i mean, it is -possible- to do your heart in if you go too hard, but thats only really if there's a history of heart problems in your family. breaking something is more likely, but that's only really if you dont know what youre doing

200 pounds at my height is pretty lean though. (6'3")
Was definitely a fat ass at 260

at 6'3" I guess you do have better prospects than most at that weight, but still remember that the older you get the looser your skin get, and the problem of excess skin become more and more real as you age