Milf thread

Milf thread

Yours?

CHRIST

hot milf come on mommy

Looks like a hostess of a restaurant I went to over the weekend. Like, a lot.

Is she anyone or just some random?

Bump

Just a random from other day, poster said it was a friend who liked a cousins photo that popped up on his fb and her went and found the aunt which had better pics on her profile

This one had a whole set of them posted years ago, clothed tons of naked and even hardcore ones. I probably have them somewhere but not sure

Def not her, but nice nonetheless.

The woman I saw is probably 10 years older or so.

imgur.com/a/14vOE

Going to need to see those tits out.

She seems nice, but a little too old for me. I can't handle the sunken ass.

Moar!

Not bad. Not much ass, but looks like nice tits.

She's lovely.

I know I saved all of her that was posted because of it!

Dump it

Milf pussy for your use

Post what you have!

Got more?

Touching herself

Nice, keep going.

You enjoying, saving etc? I have many shes a 45 yr old slut

That mom+daughter combo.. damn

Sauce?

/b last week

Can we get some preggos

Yeah man. Post one with face.

More?

Her sucking and swallowing

So fucking Good one of the Best combos ever

Moar

Any moar btw??

Damn keep going

No

I... do not like Amy from NJ.

Hey Anons, I want to know, how would you guys go about hooking up with a milf?

for reference I'm 22

Mom is so fucking Good. Dump?

Moar, so fucking hot

god damn!

ohhhh mommy

Let's see that ass stripped

Keeps getting better!

I want to spread those cheeks!

Moar pussy

Moar

WANT

Kik million.ppoun
Be added to chubby milf dropbox

anybody got milf kik accounts?

No more of her?

LOOK! I'm a whore just like my mommy!

This good enough?

More of this one! Would love her riding me!

Fucking nice.. just keep dumping her..damn.

Any ig/fb?

Moar

old boss I almost fucked

Wasn't this the mortgage lady?

Does she work at a coffee place? She looks really familiar

My ex used to have those damn squared off nails. Made for some dangerous moments in the sack.

Yea! Where did you see her?

She works at this place called second cup. It's a coffee place in florida.
Her name is darcie.

yea!! lmao I worked wiht her in naples.

Never had a problem and she masturbates all the time

Yea same here. Small world huh?

Damn we might have worked together! She's actually a super cool person, didn't really stick around long cause of school lol

Any stories?

I promise no one in the military cares what the pretty boys in the NFL "do". The last thought I had while being blown up and shot at while waiting in some type of wheat field in the middle of the night that only offered concealment was not, "ohhh I hope those pansy ass rich kids in the nfl appreciate this shit hole I'm going through so they can bang shit women and party it up making more money in a year then I have seen up to this point in my life WHILE TAKING A KNEE DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM SHOWING GOD KNOWS WHY THAT THEY FUCKING CARE ABOUT SOMETHING."

They wanna fucking take a knee like it really means something? Let them. Black "activists" want to stand on a flag with a fist in the air like it will change a god damn thing? Go crazy. It's no different then hitting the thumbs up button on facebook that says, "1 like = 1 dollar for treatment".

Fuck them and the people who give them attention making it seem like it matters. Fucking ignore it. Work on yourself, learn something to contribute to the world and make it a generally less shitty place. Stop worrying about people so far removed from your issues that they complain when they take too wet a shit and have to wipe more than once.

It's not even the people who take a knee that are irritating me at this point. It's the people who want to discuss it...Every time I see someone giving it more attention then it deserves I feel a little more autistic and that much closer to shooting up a walmart naked with a rotisserie chicken firmly planted on my stiff cock and a sign saying "Always Low Prices!" fucking sticking out of my asshole while I yell SAVE MONEY, LIVE BETTER and Orgasm in a heap by the outdoor section wondering if I did Sam Walton proud.

Did you work at the one in beachbox or the one in mercato?

I was at mercato for a bit. She was super flirtatious with me and I almost made a move on her but ended up having to leave cause of school T_T we had lots of convos about sex and stuff. She would come in dressed slutty once in a while to drop off some milk lmao

LOLL that's fucking awesome.

yea small world though!!