Drumpf wont build the wa-

>drumpf wont build the wa-

APOLOGIZE!

Fake news

Lol that's not building a wall.that's companies building prototypes to try and work towards building a wall. He also said mexico would pay for it, which I guess makes us all mexicans since its being done with tax dollars.

Nobody ever said he wouldn't build the wall. The part that won't happen is Mexico paying for it.

>The part that won't happen is Mexico paying for it
Yet.

4:35 blaze it, traffic was bad

>apoLOGize

Why the fuck do they need prototypes? Are they conducting full scale experiments? Why not a blueprint?

Should really help with the 47% of illegals that come by plane and the other 28% that come by boat.

kek/thread

Lots of people have said that. I've said it. I'm still saying it. That wall is not going up.

>install anti aircraft cannons that launch stray cats as projectiles destroying all planes crossing border
>fix two problems with one wall
MAGA

You realize that there is a lot of other air space right?

Trump and all of his supporters are morons. Most illegals cross the border legally and then just stay.

Looks like you're in for a rude awakening.

You do realize that we can do more than one thing at a time right?

Aww, you think contractors pitching designs means the wall is going up? That's cute.

I hope this isn't true.
I have been traveling and backpacking for a while, and I must say if you see the world you realize most people aren't hatefull. I've met so many wonderfull people from different cultures. I think most people who are racist are just people who never been traveling. I once was swimming in the carribean, the animals were all hiding behind a rock except the little fish. And that made me think alot about the world. peace and love for everyone! not my president. I don't like SJW too.

>mfw people still think that The US government will pay for a wall.
>mfw the Texas Government has been complaining about lack of border security for the past 150+ years.

DECLARATION OF CAUSES: February 2, 1861
A declaration of the causes which impel the State of Texas to secede from the Federal Union.

The Federal Government, while but partially under the control of these our unnatural and sectional enemies, has for years almost entirely failed to protect the lives and property of the people of Texas against the Indian savages on our border, and more recently against the murderous forays of banditti from the neighboring territory of Mexico; and when our State government has expended large amounts for such purpose, the Federal Government has refused reimbursement therefor, thus rendering our condition more insecure and harrassing than it was during the existence of the Republic of Texas.

Just slap a tariff on Mexico and have it pay for itself over years.

Mexicans mexicans mexicans , illegals come from many countries not just mx. El problema de mexico siempre ha sido su mal gobierno. Sabe dios donde estaríamos , juntos , como una super potencia ( con alguien como obama en el gobierno , claro ) ; personas como TRUMP y Peña Nieto me hacen pensar, que no merecemos ni ustedes ni nosotros la tierra.

No. No you cant

People don't even realize that there are already 500 miles of border wall.

>THE WALL WILL NEVER HAPPEN

Dumb AF tbqh

Well given the supreme court ruled trump can ban whoever tf he wants from entering the united states, he could kinda just ban any and all from South of the border

wall or fence?

How many scoops DRUMPF!

HOW MANY!?!?!?!?!?

Maybe one of the 8 prototypes will be so tall that airplanes can't fly over.

it was reported on the LA Times.

Moving goalposts.

a see through wall that also has solar panels

>signed 30 executive orders
>republicans think this is a good thing

[citation needed]

>Moving goalposts.
then: mexico will pay for it!!!
now: We will pay for it at first but Mexico will have to reimburse us later.

i kinda want to vote for him in 2020 just to see the shit-show continue.

Jesus Christ. Half of these aren't even real things.

you can tell this was made within the 1st 3 months of his presidency

Because anything printed is false, of course.

fake news

Being this CNN

"Eliminated job killing regulations."

Name 5 he eliminated and how they killed jobs.

they're building "models"

surely you understand a "model" of a wall is not a wall?

are you really this dumb you mouth-breathing faggot?

I apologize that society doesn't allow me to smash your mutant skull in

Highlights from the 40 signed bills:
August 16, 2017: H.R. 2210 - To designate the community living center of the Department of Veterans Affairs in Butler Township, Butler County, Pennsylvania, as the "Sergeant Joseph George Kusick VA Community Living Center"

This bill renames a Veterans Affairs community living center after Sergeant Joseph George Kusick, an army radio operator who died when his helicopter was shot down in the Vietnam War in 1967.

June 6, 2017: H.R. 375 - "An Act to designate the Federal building and United States courthouse located at 719 Church Street in Nashville, Tennessee, as the 'Fred D. Thompson Federal Building and United States Courthouse'"

This law renames a federal building in Nashville in honor of former Tennessee senator and actor Fred Thompson. Thompson died in November 2015 at the age of 73.

fake news

May 8, 2017: H.R. 534 - "U.S. Wants to Compete for a World Expo Act"

This law authorizes the State Department to rejoin the Bureau of International Expositions (BIE) "to promote public diplomacy, global branding, and tourism to the United States."

March 31, 2017: S.J.Res.1 - "Joint Resolution approving the location of a memorial to commemorate and honor the members of the Armed Forces who served on active duty in support of Operation Desert Storm or Operation Desert Shield"

This resolution approves a location on the National Mall in Washington, DC to create a memorial to Gulf War veterans.

March 31, 2017: H.R.1362 - "An Act to name the Department of Veterans Affairs community-based outpatient clinic in Pago Pago, American Samoa, the Faleomavaega Eni Fa'aua'a Hunkin VA Clinic" This law designates a name for a VA clinic in American Samoa.

March 28, 2017: S. 305 - "Vietnam War Veterans Recognition Act of 2017"

This bill adds National Vietnam War Vetarans Day (March 29) as a holiday upon which the American flag should be prominently displayed.

March 13, 2017: H.R.609 - "To designate the Department of Veterans Affairs health care center in Center Township, Butler County, Pennsylvania, as the 'Abie Abraham VA Clinic'"

You're no better then him you chickenshit conformist

It takes a few tries to get the formula for transparent aluminum down pat.

Holy shit. There are three good things on this list. The rest is uncited, terrible for anyone that can see past their nose, or miss-credited.

>what is a prototype

It's not going to get built. If you want it to be, you're basically anti-economy. This think is just a big dumb money sink, that won't stop ANYONE from getting into this country from Mexico.

>Charge Americans consumers more, this means Mexico is paying for the wall.

Fence

link

what are you, gay?

In which case Mexico rises prices along side with the tariffs.
A) Nobody buys newly priced products because of a higher price. not getting your monies back.
B) You pay the wall through buying Mexican products.
>what is economics?

>Mexico raises prices
>nobody buys beaner
>beaner economic collapse
>trump sends "peacekeeping forces" and loots from beaner treasury

Do you place a lot of your life on wishfull thinking?
That is not taking action and smart finaces instead it's failing the Trump way

Dem buys mexican products
Dems pay for wall.

>If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor
>insurance premiums will go down
Fuck politics, you are always disappointed about opposing candidates winning, and when your candidate wins they fuck you too.

I live in San Diego, and they ain't doin' shit.

In fact, they closed two super busy highways for two days to expand the number of lanes into Mexico from 12 to like 35.

>America still pays
>Is not just dem unfortunately. Has caught many Trump supporters supporting Mexican, offerin shit excuses "b-b-b...bu...but my car and gun are American"

Butthurt beaner detected

Airplanes

Overstaying Visas

Yeah

this meme about sums up every pro trump meme, bottom of the barrel scratching with a ton of spin. things a prototype. 4 mill is taken away from fighting domestic terrorism

>be a man among men
>hoping someone else (insert treasury raiding Trump) will take of the problem because himself too scared
Does mommy still call you a "boy"?

>implying anyone is afraid of Mexico

Last time you pussies got uppity we walked from Vera Cruz to Mexico city with zero resistance

>still couldn't name yourself doing shit
Also using a pic of an defunkt nigger state army in your previous pic. What couldn't use American army because they actually demand you to take risks and do something?
>also "we" as Rhodesians, since you sure as hell ain't fit for a American