YLYL

YLYL

youtube.com/watch?v=6phUjAXqCT4&t=140s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iDgMOMfTGKE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now I know hes almost untouchable, I get a warm glow where my heart would be.

fef

I don't get it.

>2016 colorized

These are so fucking gay I’ve never found them remotely amusing

Look at this cunt with his faggot Mac.

>implying

lol like I'd ever touch one of those with a fucking 20 foot pole

Then I guess you're just stupid. Oh well.

I have a laptop so I don't think it even works, no need to be a dick.

Why is this piece of shit still talking?

What I'm about to tell you is the truth, NASA has built a device, an artificial sun simulator and placed it in heliosykronus orbit outside Earth's atmosphere. NASA technology is very highly advanced and they are able to cloak (hide) are real solar sun. Are real sun is not white but more yellow in color. Because the sun is 93 million miles away, they are able to completely cover the real solar sun, the device also has lenses that bend light like a prism, but hear is how you can see the real solar sun and the fake sun.
1.) You will need (2) pairs of sunglasses.
UV sunglasses with the darker tint on the upper part of the lenses work excellent.
2.) While wearing one pair of sunglasses close one eye and look at the sun, hold the other pair of sunglasses 10 inches in front of the other pair. Slowly bring the the other pair closer closer to your eye like a telescope. You will see 2 suns. One will appear white, the fake sun, the other will be yellow, are real solar sun. They may appear a different color depending on the tinted color of your sunglass lense. If you do this technique correctly, you will see 2 suns. The solar sun and the fake sun.
This is the honest truth.
NASA explain !

Wow, hostile much?

Yes.

>heliosykronus
Wut?

ok

Jesus. That must have been painful

And that wasn't?

“Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture – [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled. – Qur’an 9:29

educate yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=iDgMOMfTGKE

explain, please

Sauce

lost