250k FOR SLAYING THE DINDU

George Zimmerman Accepts $250K Bid for Gun Used to defend himself from Trayvon
>Can not be flimflammed
theblaze.com/stories/2016/05/21/george-zimmerman-accepts-250k-bid-for-gun-used-to-kill-trayvon-martin-reports/

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/suspect-trooper-death-black-lives-matter-backer-article-1.2360320
youtube.com/watch?v=Ebu6Yvzs4Ls
leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0700-0799/0784/Sections/0784.048.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did memes and media really make a gun worth this much in America?

Wew...lad..

Yes and it's a shit gun too
Like literally one of the worst manufactures of firearms in the U.S., they're known for making really low quality firearms

Media magic.

Issues like this aren't supposed to be international, so it can't take a natural course. Guns will sell for $250,000 and court cases like Casey Anthony will get so fucky that no one ever is held responsible for a little girl's death.

>163 Shadow Resistance

Very certain Hitler's aisle sold for €1,000,000+ not too long ago

Kinda wish it was a Glock.

When we turn right wing the company could then advertise being "America's Most Valuable Goodifier".

>tfw memes are spilling into my average life

That's a part of history though.

I guess this is part of history too lol.

>everything in the news is a meme
wew lad

To be fair Casey Antoney case was pure circumstantial evidence
>was she a bad person/mother
Yes
>did she kill her kid
Probably
>did they have evidence she did it
No

Right, I agree. I don't know what the point I was trying to make was, I guess. It seemed like the trial happened much quicker than it should have.

>Requires citicizenship

Hillary Clinton bought it and will present it to Trayvon Martin's family to be symbolically destroyed and brevet be used as a spectacle for the racist patriarchy.
this will also help her out the nail in the Bernie coffin by securing the young liberal vote.

>give zimzam 250k
>destroy the gun
>thinking he gives a shit
Liberals

>$600
That's being a bit generous, you can get one (A Kel-Tec PF-9 9mm) on their website for a little over $350

You cannot "gift" pistols without proper transfer paperwork, doubtful his parents meet the criteria for small arms ownership.

Can't flim flam the zim zam

What they don't realize is they're the reason Zimmerman's piece sold for so much. If nobody chimped out and just went "Oh, well that nigger had it coming", Zimmerman would still be some fat spic neighborhood watchman instead of rolling in dough.

What did you expect from dindu's?

>hurr durr look at me yeah take it faggot I destroyed something you liked which costs literally less than 0.5% of what I gave you for it

wait...

Them to go back to Africa if they hate it here so much

>zimzam uses the 250k to patent a gun that fires skittles

it will be symbolically given and destroyed, they aren't going to really give it to them.

not realizing the political value. poor fag

So true. Kobe nearly lost all his advertising contracts for saying he following

“I won’t react to something just because I’m supposed to, because I’m an African-American,” Bryant said. “That argument doesn’t make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we’ve progressed as a society? Well, we’ve progressed as a society, then don’t jump to somebody’s defense just because they’re African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other situation, right? So I won’t assert myself.”

Lmao Hispanics really do hate blacks

>Don't say #allLivesMatter
For real. No one would pay a dime over the retail price for a gun that slayed a random white dude.
baka, whites just aren't worth the same as a black life these days.

>You cannot "gift" pistols without proper transfer paperwork
Are you literally retarded?

I love how fucking smug zim zam is

Because darkness is coming for you!

Considering the personal loss he has incurred from defamation and libel, I would say $250k is inadequate. He should have got a few million for it.

Based Kobe

This.
Hopefully if he manages his money right he can live a peaceful and secure life, the man deserves it after the media lynched him like they did

>you cannot gift pistols
What commie state do you live in?

I still can't believe that an entire social movement was constructed around a series of lies. I will never understand how blm gained any traction. It's sad.

You can't? I can

Got an ilvl on that?

Probably cali

He's a fucking loser and do are you. He's going to squander that money. Selling that gun was his last leg.

I'm thinking it's going to be put in a museum. Some type of civil rights or American history museum.

Low quality firearm for a low quality man.

Is it even possible to flim flam the zim zam at this point? It seems every time haters try to bring him down he perseveres and rises higher

story

>selling that gun was his last leg
You do know he gets donations all the time right?
We won't let him suffer just because retards like you defend a violent thug

Stop dickriding you British piece of shit. Sad you are.

???

A little boy had it coming? You talk like he was a 40 year old career criminal because he took webcam pics smiling weed and putting up his middle finger.

Go back to l eddit you faggot

>Tfw he spends 30k of it in a tax stamp and a full auto mp5

250k is rolling in dough?

I love this story so much

good for Zimmerman, I hope he invests that money responsibly and builds a nice nest egg for his own retirement. He deserves it for all the bullshit the left has put him through.

Damn he really said that? That's awesome.

nydailynews.com/news/national/suspect-trooper-death-black-lives-matter-backer-article-1.2360320

>little boy
Nice bait
He was a thug in the making that should have been arrested when he was caught with stolen jewelry at school
But no, gotta keep the black crime rate low so he was just suspended
And then he was shot for for beating in a concerned citizen's head in

idk man. he has a book deal and a radio talk show in the works. his upcoming game, Neighborhood Watch Simulator, will be out this fall as well. Zim Zam is rich and there's fuck all anyone can do about it.

I like Dindusbane more

Trevon's life did matter. it made an american hero rich

Didn't he do this to raise money for the BLM?

He had his father in his life.All of the black guys I know who had an active dad never became a "thug" even if they went through a phase.

Butthurt nigger detected

what political value? it proves nothing except that some people are complete fucktards. good job.

QUALITY BANTS

>concerned citizen

A fucking loser with a cheap gun and self esteem issues like all vigilante/neighborhood watch types. Either that or bored, old and retired.

>He had his father in his life
Not really
He was staying with his dad and his girlfriend because he was kicked out of school and his mom sent him to live there

u fucking retard. "gift" "paperwork" "transfer"

u sum kinda stupid

Perfectly acceptable for nogs to capitalize on his death though.

>him had a daddeh he dindu nuffins
>It wuz juz a phaze! He a gud boi!
Yeah too bad his little crime and violence spree 'phase' got him killed.

>judg"e"ment
Retards

That argument is the same as "Banning muslims creates terrorists" though. Lets not forget personal responsibility.

He's a pariah of society. He stalked and killed a kid that went to the store to buy candy. None of that shit is going to fly just because he sold a gun.

He's still doing better than you, retarded nigger cocksucker

Spoken like a true academic.

>He stalked and killed a kid
No he didn't
He didn't stalk anyone
Better check your Florida law Tyrone

Exactly you fucking idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ebu6Yvzs4Ls

So? Rather have a 'loser' that watches out for feral niggers casing houses than a feral nigger casing and eventually breaking into my house

That's not having a father in your life you dumb spook

Are you kidding me? Is this your first fishing trip?

Bothered me as well, user. Bothered me as well.

>Are you kidding me?

Judging by by your post I'd say I've made my point and I'm also the more intelligent person in this exchange.

"society"
Maybe to niggers and mentally ill SJWs
Most people don't give a shit
Funny, the only person 'bold' enough to ever attempt to kill him was a schizophrenic white guy, probably turned schizo from all the liberal mental gymnastics in defending that feral ape

projecting this hard.

Zimmerman, one of the last greats of American dream.

He fucking stalked him. Also if tray on look like pic related his pussy ass wouldn't have even walked behind him. He stalked a kid, like I said. He's a fucking coward.

He was a good boy who dindu nuffin.

Not having s father in your life is not having any father to live with it turn to in a time of need. Those "niggers" you love bashing on Sup Forums all the time don't have the option. That's called not having a father in your life.

of course, he only murdered someone :^)

Wrong again Tyrone
leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0700-0799/0784/Sections/0784.048.html

>shilling for a dead nigger in a weaboo imageboard
>"intelligent"
lol

Being forced to stay with your dad while you're suspended from school isn't having a father in your life you dumb shitskin retard
No wonder the nigger out of wedlock birthdate is in the high 70 percentile

The sjws are the puppet masters of society now. Ofcourse you know this. Democrats catering to minorities and trannies in exchange for political power.

>14 posts including several replies to the same post

Touched a nerve? Trayvon was a thug. Zim Zam probably profiled him. Zim Zam ended his ass after he attacked him. Get over it

>stalked him
Following someone who is trespassing and who you think is about to commit a crime is not stalking you butthurt nigger or white guilt retard

It's good to see that everything's coming up ZimZam. I guess you could call this reparations.

And yet it worked.

Enjoy your privilege.

It's funny that you insist on the word "stalked."

Barely, it jammed after the first shot

>crybullies are the puppet masters now
Not anymore