THE MADMAN DID IT

HE'S ALMOST MADE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT ODDS OF STAYING PLUMMET
cnbc.com/2016/05/20/financial-times-bookmakers-cut-remain-odds-despite-narrow-polls.html

>GEERT: Britain 'could liberate Europe again' by voting for Brexit and sparking populist revolution
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/21/britain-could-liberate-europe-again-by-voting-for-brexit-and-spa/

>Phone polls have too high a percentage of graduates – YouGov's online polls don't
yougov.co.uk/news/2016/05/20/revealed-evidence-greater-skews-phone-polls/
>ONCE ADJUSTED LEAVE WINS BOTH ONLINE AND PHONE POLLS

ITSSSSSSS HAPPPPEENNNINGGGGGGG

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/05/20/financial-times-bookmakers-cut-remain-odds-despite-narrow-polls.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_to_the_European_Parliament
rt.com/uk/343805-brexit-leaflets-asians-migration/
wiadomosci.onet.pl/wielka-brytania-i-irlandia/emigranci-juz-nie-wroca-z-wysp-do-polski/pxv1x
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like how "IN" campaigners screech how leaving the EU would effectively end the Labour Party.

Do they not realize that's a massive incentive to leave?
Or are they flatly admitting they need the EU's supply of endless Muslims in order to keep a voting base?

>If we leave I'll get to stay happy
>If we stay I'll have to leave Sup Forums

I'm not a fan of politicians because lying and deception is part of their job, but out of all of them I think Farage is the most honest.

GET EM OUT

OUT OUT OUT

TELL ME ABOUT BORIS, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

WOULD LEAVING THE EU BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL?

What's the difference between the American colonies, and Great Britain?

America became independent of their European rulers

THE FIRE RISES BROTHER

can someone explain to an Ameritard like me what this whole "brexit" thing is?
How does it affect America?
What are the pros of it?
What are the cons of it?
Why wasnt it ever done before, like why is it happenning now instead of hundreds of years ago?

To put it for an American. You know how America revolted and became free of British rule? Its a lot like that I guess.

The odds are
1/5 to remain
7/2 to leave

Regretfully it's not happening.

>cnbc.com/2016/05/20/financial-times-bookmakers-cut-remain-odds-despite-narrow-polls.html

I don't think you realise how odds work. This is not what the article is saying.

Jesus fucking Christ. I thought "American education" was a meme.

Brexit means Britain will leave the European Union. The Eu didn't exist hundreds of years ago...

British are coming around to the the whole "No Taxation Without Representation" idea

When is the vote anyway? I'm nervous for you guys

>that nose in 0:50
Is that guy jewish?

Please leave the EU you must leave the EU

It's the EU, of course. He's the president, google: Martin Schulz

What do the normies over there think? Like how most of or at least a lot of normies over here think Trump is a racist/facsist ect.

Why do people pretend the Brexit will kill the EU?
a currency union without a true political union is destin to fail.

i like how it kept switching to this guy

For you

Kek they probably hate him

>people who understand what it's like living in britain
>average joe
>brainwashed marxist university graduates

"Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people"
-Martin Schulz

Re-establish British Empire when?
>P A X B R I T A N N I C A
>A
>X
>
>B
>R
>I
>T
>A
>N
>N
>I
>C
>A

Brexit Vote consequences:

IN:get swallowed by soulless bureaucracy that doesn't respect any disobedience

OUT:get economic crisis and strip all worker rights plus immigrants from Africa and Asia replace Europeans

>yfw Paxo redpilled all the normies

If we leave the Dutch will have a referendum, then the French, then Sweden and so on. EU will be kill

DESTROYER OF CHINK

>cnbc.com/2016/05/20/financial-times-bookmakers-cut-remain-odds-despite-narrow-polls.html

Are you illiterate?

I'll fix that 4 u

IN:get swallowed by soulless bureaucracy that doesn't respect any disobedience and get economic crisis and strip all worker rights plus immigrants from Africa and Asia replace Europeans

OUT: Freedom

Is it good mate? I haven't caught it yet

>b-but the EU is undemocratic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_to_the_European_Parliament

I'm trying to hype people up, jesus christ m8 don't be a party pooper

>can someone explain to an Ameritard like me what this whole "brexit" thing is?
A vote on if UK should remain part of Europe. People in UK are mostly angry about European immigration.

>What are the pros of it?
For Brexiters? Opportunity to replace EU immigrants with immigrants from Commonwealth countries like Nigeria or India.
Establish a hyper capitalistic rules on steroids.

>What are the cons of it?
Most likely recession for next 5 years or so.

They can't pass there own laws you dipshit, they just get to vote on laws handed down to them by bureaucrats

Why are German's such fucking sheep that believe everything they're told?

NO SURVIVORS

We're one of the top three contributors to the EU, if we leave not only will others follow but they'll lose a massive source of income.

>"No other EU institution is directly elected"
>have one elected institution with the least amount of power lest anyone gets suspicious

OUT campaign is actually campaigning for Brexit under the idea that it will allow more immigrants from Africa and Asia....

Can I vote for the commission?

*€0.02 has been deposited into your bank account*

Fucking coward

>How does it affect America

US cucked out of having their biggest backers in the EU

>What are the pros of it?

Independence, sovereignty, border control

>What are the cons of it?

The establishment butthurt could tear a hole in space-time and destroy the planet

>Why wasnt it ever done before, like why is it happenning now instead of hundreds of years ago?

>American education

>if UK should remain part of Europe
you are retarded

I'm nervous for you guys, do you think there's a strong chance of leaving?

Yeah not to look racist you idiot. The electrorate doesn't want immigration, a party would be suicidal not to kill immigration if we leave the EU

>GEERT: Britain 'could liberate Europe again'

when was the first time?

It's good. Paxman outright states that the British people were lied to in the 1970s when they thought they were voting to join a trade bloc which was, in reality, a political project. He also says that 59% of our laws are made in Brussels, and shows off the ridiculous extravagance and wastefulness of the European institutions.

>In reality Europe will stay controlled by the Eternal Anglo and their controlled oposition, but people will think that Britain isn't in the EU because the set up "Brexit" scandal
When will you wake up?

Hahahahahahahahah, you believed it was a meme?

It fucking isnt.

This

And so will the EU when the New Germans and the population of Turkey get EU passports. Border control is one of the biggest reasons to leave and almost all the major Brexit backers are anti immigration.

Still in denial?
Nigel Farage and others are Commonwealth Patriots, and stated numerous times they want immigration from Commonwealth. It's only European immigration they dislike.

We believe in a good rule. The EU has been beneficial overall. Most of its regulations are bretty gud from where I see things.

WATCH YOUR MOUTH, YOU! ILL GET YOU!

tCompared to maths, science, economics, academic research and in the grand scheme of things in general it matters little to nothing what your average nationalist Sup Forums peasant thinks. This island has not enough resources to provide for its full population in isolation from other countries and trade unions. We need import of almost everything and its only getting worse as the population increases and climate change hits its tipping points. In 25 years the country will face floods, mass shortages of food and economic crisis as droughts and other natural disasters will hit countries on the equator and as sea levels will rise. You will fucking beg for the union to take us beg, but they wont give a shit because they ll have their own problems. Enjoy your third world shithole degenerate

You've been shilling this all day, it was targeted at Indians and reduced immigration is most voters reason for wanting out, that wont change post-brexit

CRASHING THIS CONTINENT WITH NO SURVIVORS

*For EU

Got the referendum voting cards in the mail today, both me and my wife are voting out :)

>all the major Brexit backers are anti immigration.
All the major Brexit backers are anti EU-immigration, not anti-immigration per se.In fact they already stated that Brexit will allow to take more people from places like Bangladesh.
Once the 3 million or so Europeans will leave UK, their workplaces will have to be filled by somebody anyway.

t. polish loo scrubber

It hangs in the balance.

Tha'ts because you're a fucking Kraut and German companies are the only beneficiary of the EU reguations

Remember to vote remain.

>If we stay I'll have to leave Sup Forums

What!? Where's your fighting spirit lad?! We are Bongs, forever the Germany of the commonwealth nations, fighting fires on multiple fronts but unlike those Krauts we love the fight! Get that fooking upper lip in order Tommy Atkins!

rt.com/uk/343805-brexit-leaflets-asians-migration/

Brexit campaigners bent on securing the support of British Asians in the EU referendum are handing out leaflets arguing a vote to leave the bloc will stem the flow of eastern European immigrants and open Britain’s doors to more migrants from elsewhere.

Britain’s official ‘Out’ campaign has begun targeting Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi speakers across the UK with fliers that insist a Brexit would ease the tide of migrants from Eastern Europe, while allowing newcomers from Commonwealth nations in instead.

The leaflets argue people with EU passports can simply enter Britain without any restrictions. They also claim states across the bloc such as Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, Germany and Denmark are characterized by far-right politics that aren’t welcome in Britain.

The fliers may bewilder millions of white Brits on low incomes who are backing a Brexit because they wish for immigration to be clamped down upon across the board.

Now here's a Briton who knows his shit, why can't you all be more like him?

>William Hill cut its odds on a Remain vote for a third day running on Thursday to 1/5, giving an implied probability of 83 per cent, and it was joined by a host of other high street bookies.

So a four out five chance for the UK to stay in the European Union

Guess I shouldn't have expected anything more from """""Great"""""" Britain

Hey OP, you and the other Britcucks should do this board a favor

Take a five cylinder revolver, and load it up with four bullets.

Spin the chamber

Put the gun to your head and pull the trigger

You have a 4 out of 5 chance of making this board a better place

I should have been clearer: having weak economies like Italy and Greece in the EU with Germany will result in massive trade disparities but without the ability to devalue local currency or to force political changes in those countries to force fiscal responsibility. The EU is inherently unstable due to this. The brexit isn't the thing that will destroy the EU as it was doomed from the start.

Good luck, bros.

Good comparison, actually.

this picture presents me with a tough dilemma

Except a large portion of EU immigrants from Poland and the rest of Eastern Europe return home after a few years anyway.
Meanwhile terrorists in Western Europe can slip between EU states with ease and some dindu simply has to squat in Southern Europe for a few years in order to get free access to the entire continent.

I see no problem with a white UK, it's how it should be.

SAY IT LOUD
SAY IT CLEAR
ANGLO BLOOD IS NOT WELCOME HERE

SCREAM IT SO THAT EVERY ARYAN CAN HEAR IT!!

>Anglos
>white

Saquib Bhatti, an accountant and board member of Vote Leave, says pamphlets have already been dispatched to Muslim voters, and leaflets are being lined up for other Brits of Asian ethnicity.

“South Asian immigrants have ancestors who fought in the world wars, they sacrificed a lot, they speak the language, they have the skills, they are well educated,” he told the FT on Friday.

“But they find it hard to come in compared to other individuals from Europe who may not speak the language, understand the culture or have the skills.”

Bhatti went on to argue that influence from states in Eastern Europe as well as Germany and Austria over UK legislation and policy-making should not be encouraged. He also suggested Britain’s Conservative ‘In’ campaign had pledged to prevent non-EU families from entering the UK.

>bent on securing the support of British Asians

Thank you for proving my point

They want less of both EU and non-EU immigration, and the Europeans who live in the UK now cannot be forced to leave

You're just making stuff up as you go along now

And your country's only deed worthy of note is being the place where LOTR was filmed.

honestly britain should just be used as a dumping ground for all the immigrants in europe, so there can be a lovely, nice white european continent. most brits are cucks or chavs anyway and it's sort of a shithole. i would rather live in white france or germany than white britain tbch.

This referendum is so exciting lads. If we stay we will BTFO liberals and remaincucks and if we leave then this country is finished.

I hope the best for you, you should all fight tooth and nail to get out, but they'll never let you. They will do everything they can to make sure the result is Remain. They will just make up the results if they have to. They will bus every shitskin in London to the booths, hold their hand while they check Remain, and promise them a higher welfare check.

You have to realize how much these parasites have to lose: everything. They will spend millions and millions of pounds to buy votes, buy silence, and make sure Britain Remains.

I'm sorry bongbros, the only solution to this will be a violent one. Godspeed.

>Except a large portion of EU immigrants from Poland and the rest of Eastern Europe return home after a few years anyway.

Myth, they don't. Out of Poles only 1,4% want to return
wiadomosci.onet.pl/wielka-brytania-i-irlandia/emigranci-juz-nie-wroca-z-wysp-do-polski/pxv1x

I can't believe there are people here shilling that we're shilling to leave the EU to get more immigrants. How fucking stupid can you be?

I get you slav's don't wanna lose your bennies but you're going to have to do better

>German
>Europhile
>paedo
It's a tripple-whammy of disgusting degeneracy!

And your country's only deed worthy of note is being behind every major war in the last century that resulted mass European deaths

KEEP YOUR BOMBERS OUT OF THIS AIRSPACE

Based on the people we need at the time, not a fucking free for all like we have now.

>implying EU gave you the new London mayor

EU with free trade is not the problem

your sister state Pakistan is not in Europe

>They want less of both EU and non-EU immigration, and the Europeans who live in the UK now cannot be forced to leave

The OUT campaign has already stated they want more non-EU immigration.
EU citizens in UK will lose their right to work and live in UK after UK leaves the EU.

>tfw need to buy a proxy if we vote to stay

>I can't believe there are people here shilling that we're shilling to leave the EU to get more immigrants
M8, the OUT campaign has stated this numerous times. You are in denial.
They just want non-EU immigrants.

>British
>hates his own kin from across the Channel
>is into grannies

Let me guess, you're the shining example of what a citizen should be.

And your wife's son?

Off yourself, pic-related you

>1,4%
>,
>polish language website
I see now why you want to stay in the EU you toilet cleaner

UK, this is your once chance to say fuck all and start the long journey towards greatness again.