WWYD Rape Edition

WWYD Rape Edition

i remember her...you posted her here like one or two months ago... i saved that pic in my fap folder ;)

Melissa

Would keep them in that position, but they would be crying as men on both sides of them are lining up to rape their fat teen asses. Only the biggest cocks will be allowed to stretch their assholes for hours on end.

i wanna hit her head with something, lift that skirt and fuck her body senseless for hours

Dresses like a slut she deserves it

She does have some nice big teen tits.

> (OP)
>i remember her...you posted her here like one or two months ago... i saved that pic in my fap folder ;)

That pic is at least 7 y/o

proceed

I'd grope those tits on a crowded bus/subway.

What if she tried to stop u

you know her? i too love to share pics of girls i know. Do you imagine her reaction if she found out her pics are being shared here, requesting rape wwyds? it would be lovely

I'd bang her head against a pole.
As she's dazed, I'd take her off at the next stop and start fingering her in an alley.

WWYD? WWJD? WWAD?

anal

I dont think that would be enough

A couple of hits on her head against a hard pole wouldn't be enough? Or the fingering? Fingering is just to get her wet before I fuck her raw.

WWYD

wwyd?

Thats it? She loves it in the ass

Shes a fighter it would take more of both

That mouth needs a fucking

Would only make me hit and fuck her harder.

tell me more

She likes it rough though

Violate her anons

Good, that's how she'll get it. I'd shove her head down into pavement while I'm giving it to her.

I'd let her start to give me a bj, but in the middle of it I'd grab her head and start face fucking her. I'd then hold her head against my dick while she's deepthroating it until she starts scratching at me to let go

Id force her down on her and make her take my cock deep down her throat till shes gagging on it with tears in her eyes

She would prob laugh

Dat thigh gap. I'd love to have her jerk me off with it.

If she does, the next guy that walks by can use her mouth as I fuck her ass.

great little booty too.

Wait until she was finishing up a yoga class and was good and tired then grab her by the hair pinning her head to the ground while i ear off her yoga pants and finger her tight cunt. First one or two fingers but quickly working up to a violent fisting as she squirts and squeals in a confused state of pleasure and fear. After her cunt was good and gaping I'd fuck her asshole until I came and let it leak out of her.

As she lay there recovering from her own orgasams I'd snap pics of her with her phone and post them on Sup Forums.

WWYD to mine?

damn, nice and plump.

Damn she's fine. Would definitely fuck doggy style and cum on her ass.

Bend her over and pull her hair back while ramming her tight asshole

Got another pic? Seems cute but might be too fat for me tbh

She probably hates anal, tell me more

In the blue

Well she does like a cock in her mouth

I wouldn't do anything too her she looks all flat, not into it

Any nudes? And id make sure to make her feel safe by playing with her pussy till shes nice and wet then start teasing it with the tip of my cock before ramming my cock deep in her ass taking her by surprise and making her scream

What about one in her ass?

lauren palomo
far right
those tits

DP. On that bed, when she's on her period.

Make into qt azn gf

She’s actually on her period lol

Nope she wont do that

Would spank her ass until I pop some vessels and then eat her out, then fuck her in the ass and fill her with cum

Missionary sex for the sole purpose of procreation

She'd do it, just not willingly.

IMO she looks much cuter in that dress than in the other pic

That's what her ass is for.

Def not willingly, not sure how you could make her

Wwyd

go on?

Damn she fine, got any ass pics?

I'm not gay.

I don't like little girls but I like to pretend I like highschool girls because it gets people all riled up.

Also, it gets highschool girls to touch themselves to me.

I'm a coin operated boyyyyyyy

i want to rape her bad

Seems like she would enjoy it

Would definitely facefuck her and cum on her tits

Different glasses
Cuddle and makeout on the bed

Drug her. Beat her, rape her.

dem tits

well, i would normally fuck her first, but i have better plans, i dont want to be her first time, instead i want my pet dog to be her first, so she would wake up tied in all fours, and as she do i will let my dog loose. He sniffs her cunt for a while, her cold nose on her pussy making her embarrased, but it gets worst for her as he licks it with intent, he is wailing his tail, she is obviously mortified crying and pleading.

Still it hasnt gotten to the worst part... the dog climbs over her, she knows what will happen and pleads one more time before the dog penetrates her. After a while of humping her it cums and knots, they spend a few minutes attacked like this, i take the opportunity to take pics of her in this humiliating situation

what about you wwyd?

wwyd??

Not easily done, shes vigilant when shes out

Done it plenty of times

Anyone want to rape my wife? I've got more

What are you some kind of cuck asking what others would do to her, kys

Nice tight little body

I remember for like fucking forever

Sure. Looks like it'd be fun to tie her hands and feet, get on top of her and fuck her fat tits while she cries

hot little body..

that it?

Damn. Would for sure feed her some dick. And eat her pussy after I cum in her.

Just takes a moment

This slut will become my slave. Kidnapping her and bringing her to my fuck den to serve me. Give her nothing to wear with a collar around her neck chained to the floor. Whenever my big cock gets hard...Which is all the time..I'll go and penetrate her snatch over and over, until she cums and cums against her will. Lifting her up in the air and fucking her like a rag doll. Switch from pussy to mouth to ass to pussy again over and over. Finally pumping her face full of cum in a 69 until she can't breath and passes out. While she's passed out I'll thrust my cock between those melons and cum all over her chest. Then wake her up Ina few hours to do it all over again, only this time live streamed to the entire world.

Please tell me you have nudes