Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/5k0xzr/my_iq_is_163/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post feet

>diverse as math music and art
they're literally all math.

Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums you egotistical fuck. Also do you think China is going to stop funding North Korea because then there might be a state collapse. But their government just promised to stop trade. If China stops funding North Korea might sell all of their weapons to keep themselves afloat. What situation do you think is better.

COPYPASTA
PLS NEWFAGS
SPARE ME THE CRINGE AND FUCK OFF, DON'T REPLY

oh no
a newfag retard

Copypasta.

What are those marks on your hands?

what is her new insta account ?

>All this and I'm an 18 year old in high school.
Guess you're not so smart then.

>calling people newfags

Been here a few months huh bud?

Should I assume you are calling yourself that or are you really such a dumb fuck that you cant pick-up on the sarcasm

How did you arrive at the number 169?

I can actually answer that for you... They're not their hands.

>inb4 they realize bait

This pasta was indeed poorly thought out.

I can smell the cock on your breath through the screen

If you don't listen to Grimes and Purity Ring you are stupid and have a shitty taste in music. There is also about a 90% chance that you're a nigger.

Ok bro I for sure indicated my sexuality in that post. Have a good one. Maybe take a break from Sup Forums, too much this early on can be bad for you. Come back in a few years when you're actually old enough to use it without breaking the rules.

Why did you post this again?

Seems more like you're stupid and have a shit taste in music.

I bet your iq is actually 115 tops and much like every retard who has a higher iq then average it's all you have going for you so you have to boast about it because nobody accepts you and your starving for attention

You are what we call a fken virgin summerfag

I have an IQ of 783. I only listen to objectively good music.

Do you watch Rick and Morty?

Describe the smell of shit to me in great detail.

Never trust someone who claims to have an IQ of XXX. They often take some shitty internet test that flatters them so that they will share the post on Facebook, or else the test is self administered. I call BS.

I can't believe Sup Forums, the nesting ground of trolls, is getting trolled so goddamn easily right now.

reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/5k0xzr/my_iq_is_163/

eliza fag gtfo

Show us your tits. In fact, show us your pussy too and then masturbate to orgasm because that's all we really want from any 18 year old who posts here

This is assuming you're a girl. If you look like the image posted and aren't you need to find a shota thread and post there

The fact that you got me to reply to your post only strengthens the fact that you got to me OP. Having said this:

> A man his found dead on his room with a bullet wound on his head.
> in his left hand a handgun
>in his right hand a recorder. You press play
>"I am fed up with the horrors of this world, I have decided to take upon me to end this mere existence (GUNSHOT)"
>You decide this will be a murder investigation.

You have 5 minutes OP, good luck.

quads have spöken

Tits or GTFO

The voice is clearly female

well OP time is up

>if this person indeed comited suicide the tape in question would have not been rewinded to play the begining of the recording.

Thanks for your time.
- J

i hope this is bait cuz you're dumb as hell user

Do you think your smart because you understand Big Bang theory humor ya faggot trap

Nah

if you actually had that IQ you would be smart enough to know nobody gives a shit and your impact on this planet is so microscopic that you might aswell bury yourself alive.

rollerino

then you're dumb as hell

New fag cant even tri force

oh really?

You look like you cut

>69. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.
>I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Sure, buddy.

You'd be one of those kid geniuses on time magazine graduating Harvard at 15.

Show butt crack

newfag

Absolute pitch?
Let's google that.
I think you might have meant "perfect pitch" there.