Disgusting couples thread

disgusting couples thread

Is that Lars?

Yes. Yes it is.

nobody can beat this one

I'm happy for them. Especially her, she looks so happy. She's been living life on Nightmare Mode and now she's smiling, he seems happy too. Man, this is a great picture.

You look just as ugly as them.

People like you should not breed.

they are brushing their teeth how disgusting can they be?

THIS is america's finest

this is what your tax money is going towards

y'all satisfied yet?

as disgusting as they are at least their happy. most of you cant say the same.but still. god damn.

>Single/lonely people and numale college cucks criticizing people who can get laid

kek

>"your"
>"ya'll"
shut up american cuck, not everyone lives in that degenerate piece of shit country
Damn they look cute! Theyre probably really fun to be around with

This.
But where do you draw the line from "haha they ugly" to "holy shit I'm glad they found love"?

That doesn't look like an American uniform

Couple on the left looks like they have mild downs, can't really fault them for that. Couple on the right is mismatched. Guy in the middle is where the cringe is at. Suit too big. Fedora. Odd hand-positioning.

this is just heart warming. good for them.

Post yourself with your girlfriend then faggot. Otherwise I'll assume you're a little bitch playing white knight to impress your internet crush. Go ahead and post your little charade on instagram, don't forget to tag that girly you've been thinking about. Keep smelling her hair you little bitch, you'll never find it in your bed.

What a disgraceful way to treat our veterans

Actually I'm quite attractive. I've been depressed due to other things though, and I know how hard life is when you don't look good, so I'm happy when I see happy people. You should grow up man.

>filename
You mean googles search results for "happy white couple"

You're depressed because you're ugly and you're ashamed of it.

There are 3 guys and 2 girls here.

The two on the left are tards so we'll assume that they are going to (presumably) prom together. They seem happy so no judgement from me.

The dude in the middle appears to either A) have no clue how to wear that jacket or B) be too fucking fat to fit in it. The fedora is the icing on the shit cake, I'm assuming he'll be alone and jerking off to thoughts of the tard girl later in the evening.

The two on the left look like a fairly normal if not slightly awkward high school couple, neither is great looking but they aren't gross either, he looks pretty happy and she looks understandably disgusted that the fat fuck in the middle is touching her with his cheeto-stained fingers.

He doesn't look happy, he looks like he is full of regret. I can see it in his dead eyes.

youre just jelly

He's not a veteran his lapel says ROTC meaning hes just a college student.

Been a while since I've seen freaks referenced here.

zozzle

I seem to recall this chick improved her appearance a lot since this pic, I think she lost a fair bit of weight or something, I don't entirely remember correctly.

Fucking kek
Maybe it's just me, but I think the guy on the right could be Chad material later on. I think he looks way better than his date.
Also, I can smell that middle guys BO from here.

No

>it's not Pam

that guy's arm is long as fuck

I was thinking she looks like that ork from lord of the rings but now I guess yeah she probably had a miserable life and now they're happy. I still think they shouldn't have kids though.

And why not?
Zozzle > teehee > kek > lol

Holy shit you're right. He probably plays basketball with those arms.
>Plot twist: both dates are his

Mr. Hat would like for you two thugs to watch the door for an hour or two while we help him -
- count the money.

Nope

What a cute couple!
>He likes petite girls with nice smiles
>She loves BBC

Oh man this thread is so old already. Oh well. What's up? Why you hatin dawg?

You might be right, when his jaw fills out a bit more he'll be a good looking dude.

The big angry things sling vocal feces

That's the girl in red's hand. Not fedora's.

nah, the couple on the right look like the most dull, vanilla people ever. The woman looks like she would be a receptionist at a hospital or clinic and the dude looks like he'd be working in business management or sales.

they probably schedule their sex on a weekly basis.

Fleshy phallus-pumps close at hand,

Nah I was a child sex slave for a year as a kid and never really got over it. I've modeled before so I'm pretty attractive.

Legit jump scare

Post your Fucking tits or get off my thread.

cooing

I'm a male though.

No, the hand would be the opposite way if it was hers

Are you sure? Look at the angle of his arms. Hers look like they'd be on his back. Also judging his right arm, we can get a good grip on just how long his arms are.

Guzzle guzzle ethanol

I knew these cousins that used to date. Not only did they date but they were very overt about it. They'd post the shit like love is love people shouldn't judge. Then they would feel each other up and be really inappropriate in public, but then act like people were only disgusted because they were cousins

zieglers?

You all feel the same in the ass. Show boipussy faggot.

Love is love.

Yo I was gonna come in here being a dumbass shitposting but this thread is actually hella supportive. Top zozzle

Not that user, but... HE DIDN'T ASK IF WHAT YOU WERE, YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHITTY SLUT! NOW DO SOMETHING WORTHY FOR ONCE IN YOUR EXCUSE OF LIFE AND POST WHAT THE MAN IS ASKING FOR! God.. DAMMIT! These sluts need to be put in their places sometimes.

post your toes then

i liek toes

@746462088
This is either b8 or you're just plain retarded but either way, no (you) for you.

Kek that is a good one

True dat

kæk

Aww thats actually super cute

You are the only one who makes that place for them. Why would we put them there? It seems like you want to hurt them.

Your is correct
Y'all is also correct
Eat a bag of dicks faggot

Definitely is.

Nice dubs

I got your back dawg.

You're actually super gay for saying that.

The fact the I know you giggled to yourself typing that is enough of a price to pay. I will not show you my man chest.

I'd cover my serial with her milk.

kys

/thread

Men need to remind bitches that they are bitches. If you let them get at least a tiny bit of control over things that you, as alpha male, should control they'll start to feel like equals and start bitching about wanting more control.

U mad whiteboi

He has a unit patch, and has qualified with weaponry so he has been through basic. If this picture was taken during a time of war he is most certainly a Veteran. ROTC just means he is training to be an officer

What kind of male model doesn't want to show off his chest? Obviously you don't lift, which means you're probably a weak chinned, baby faced shit model that plays the younger brother in family times magazine. I wouldn't brag.

this post alone beats everything else in this thread

HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S WHAT HE ENDED UP WITH????? ALL THAT OFFICE WORK FOR NOTHING KID GET FUUUUCKED

I'm sorry but who told you that that decision is up to you, huh? tiddies out boy, pronto!

My profile

hahahahahhahaha butthurt liberal bitch detected. Enjoy the next 7ish years faggot. I get a boner when I see you crybabies mad.

>reverse image search
Guess who lied

holy shit I've never seen a jaw protrude outwardly like that from a profile shot, that's a thick fucking jaw bone jesus

Found the virgin

???

This kid doesn't eat, you probably bench like 65lbs? Sound about right?