REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU SERBIA, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE INVISIBLE!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what happened

that serbs coat is dope.

W2C?

Is he expecting to see one of us in the wreckage, brother?

Yes
The water is boiling

A Serbian anti-air system shot down an American stealth bomber back in the 90s. The type of stealth bomber shot down isn't in service anymore.

>that pic
lmfao

Plus the pilot retardedly flew the same predictable route every day that the Serbs saw him with Eyeballs Mark I. Even then, the Current Chink and Russian knock off """'stealth fighters"""" are based on the outdated tech copied from the wreckage. Sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

it was a hungarian serving in their army
nothing personell
he he

>fly over 1000 sorties throughout the conflict without a hiccup
>literally bombard cities and kill thousands
>pilot gets lazy and flies through the same areas as he has the entire time
>Serbs get lucky as fuck with their Soviet shit rockets
>manage to knock out ONE stealth

Congrats. That's like being Brazil in the World Cup in 2014. Congrats.

Brazil just happened to make it to the semis and is one of the top teams world so I'll take that as a compliment

You mean you'll accept a consolation goal after getting BTFO in front of your own people just so you can say "hey! but but! that ONE time! right?!".

Pathetic.

salty nigger

Your country hasn't meant shit in literally centuries. Fuck off. Might as well be Greece tier.

>a superpower is THAT cocky when bombing a small country without up-to-date quality military equipment.
This is what pathetic, I think.

came here to post this

>says the stupid fucks who lost their empire in the sand to even dumber fucks

PATHETIC. Even more pathetic that you're coming to the aid of a fucking Serb.

Literally US vs the World and we still fucking push your shit in.

>more salt

Alright OP, what Balkanshit diaspora are you?

>literally peeing in a jug as we speak

Sure got me.

It's not invisible when the idiot in the cockpit doesn't close the bomb bay door.

Shhh. Don't get into details. They're so oblivious... They actually thought it was hard...

Whoa, such an emotional answer in only two minutes.

Though, your post doesn't justify bullying small Serbia: Even if superpowers have to invade other countries - no need to be this cocky. There's nothing to be proud of, I think.

>Serbs attempt to give pieces of the plane to Russia and China
>rumor has it we bombed the Chinese embassy in Belgrade because it had plane debris in it
>chinks have the chimpout to end all chimpouts

How the fuck was it even possible to cause this much butthurt in three months? I guess only Bill Clinton and Madeline Albright would know the answer to that.

>Though, your post doesn't justify bullying small Serbia
What happened in Georgia in 2008 and Ukraine in 2014? :^) (^:

Ever consider the saying "talk shit, get hit"?

So you can give criticism but can't take it? Bitch boy. Typical Russian of the 21st century everybody.

>Georgia in 2008
Liberation of two states that wanted to secede from Georgia
>Ukraine in 2014
Russian rebels that want reunification with their country after their geographical regions were added into Ukraine by a Ukrainian who went by the name of Nikita Kruschev
You literally gained nothing by protecting K*sovo

Lmao look at these autists

Cool, the Putinbot whipped out its Greece proxy.

bravo Serb

Nobody is proud of this.

Well, I don't think that answering with insults on my criticism was a productive way to talk.

And its Poland proxy.

>country literally invades them, makes their lives hell for years
>comes to their rescue

Thanks for proving my point. It's literally us vs ALL OF YOU and we're still winning. Losers.

>Putinbot
Far from it
I just know the truth in the situation
I don't agree with Putin's attitude towards Muslims and the fact that he wasn't brutal against Ukraine
But you guys trying to play it off as saints is fucking pathetic
Except for maybe Afghanistan, in every modern war you've taken part in, you were on the wrong side

>Except for maybe Afghanistan, in every modern war you've taken part in, you were on the wrong side

>Well, I don't think that answering with insults on my criticism was a productive way to talk.
>literally calls me what I call the person WHO ISN'T THEM
>"OMG! SO OFFENSIVE!

Special kind of stupid, aren't you?

>Libya
>Iraq
>Syria
>Yugoslavia
Yeah pretty much

American tears are the sweetest liquid

Easy there Bob

The meyreecunts in this thread have reached Sup Forums level pretty quickly. Always right, never wrong, just a police of the world, am I right?

Day of the grill when?????

Aussie blood tasted the sweetest to nips during WW2.
>not even USAF camo of any kind
You're not wrong.

>make thread about US military
>say things which 90% of the world agree with or which is common sense
>an american gets triggered, every time

i swear some americans literally only have military worship as the best thing in their lives.

It's how we dominate. You could be invaded overnight and be taken, thanks to 80% of your populating living with striking distance of our borders as well as all major cities.

You only exist because we let you.

good bantz and all, but let's not forget that the good serb is the bombed serb

>almost all of those were wars started by Democrat presidents
That should tell you everything you need to know.

You voted for them

Um, the first election I was old enough to vote in was 2008 and I didn't vote until this past presidential election. I sure had nothing whatsoever to do with electing Bill Clinton.

The original B-1 bomber was literally 1970s technology. But somehow, China hasn't been able to produce a proper 1v1 clone, in usual chink fashion they have poorly-built knockoffs held together with glue and old chopsticks.

It was the plural you

Are you 15? You sound like your knowledge about the world comes from Sup Forums

This is some boomer tier patriotism
Weimerica stronk amirite? Fuck yeah globalism?

The bomb bays malfunctioned making the plane visible to radar. Now Serbs act like they shot down a working plane