Why do Americans use these things that make coffee taste like arse?

Why do Americans use these things that make coffee taste like arse?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/australia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do Australians usually use?

A boiling water jug or a caffee machine if you're fancy. Percolators were never really much of a thing in Australia, come to think of it.
Are coffee percolators common in American households or is it more of a workplace thing?

I'd say they're fairly common in households, but unfortunately those k-cup monstrosities might be more popular these days.

We use them in Sweden as well. Perfect for making pitch black strong coffee. They way coffee should be.
And we are one of the countries that drinks the most coffee.

>They way coffee should be.

Yeah I ain't got the time for all those fancy coffee's people drink.
Pitch black, strong enough so your spoon can almost stand upright in the cup.
The way it should be.

I have both a percolator and a K-cup machine but the latter never makes very good coffee, it always tastes stale.

>the AUSTRALIAN way

thats not even coffee

>so poor you can't even afford a bottom of the barrel $100 espresso machine that will still make better coffee than a percolator

Best machine coming trough

Espresso taste vile.

>espresso
You take a cock with that "coffee" as well?

bet aussie faggots use that little metallic kettle to make coffee like the britcucks they are

Aussies are shitheads that drink tea all day.

So edgy. Sorry m8 but you need to be over 12 to use this website.

Why the fuck hasn't the Australian Government banned Sup Forums yet. These shitheads are the only reason I hate this board along with the leaf.

Haha look he got angry.
Go drink some of that faggot coffee and cool down mate.

That and they lost a war to birds.

Yeah furious mate can't you tell, smashing up my kitchen and stuff.

Stop it, capsule coffee tastes fucking disgusting.

It's the best way to do it imo, but a percolator is more convenient and still good so it's acceptable.

I use pic related to make my morning coffee

Go and fuck some kangaroos or some shit. Leave us alone you fucks. Here you shithead, go there: reddit.com/r/australia/

Nah I think I prefer it here. Thanks anyway. What do you want to talk about? Maybe poverty? Pollution?

I have a keurig and it's great if you get one of those plastic cups that you put your own coffee in

>being this mad you were stuffed into a detention centre with the other boatniggers

Was just thinking the same thing, sounds like someone got their visa application rejected...

I usually use it for tea.

Jokes on you. Literally nobody from Singapore gets there visas rejected. Thanks for being our vacation home, mfw know several friends who already got Permanent resident status there, probably gonna ask them about it someday and get a house there as well.

kek I actually recognise this fanny, hes always on here posting passive aggressive pro chink shit

No, the joke is literally on you. Nobody cares about your life or your repressive country boy.
Yeah you can spot his grammar a mile away. Ha

>Needing a machine to make your coffee

Ever so slightly cooled just boiled water over ground coffee is the best way to pour a cuppa, really.

shut up retarded anglo. you put milk in tea. fucking idiot.

Coffee, not tea, user.

yeah but you ruin another drink

call me a pleb but i use the capsule machine from aldi, its cheap easy and p good

My family knew coffee well.

Redpill me about Nespresso
t.user

vittu meil samat

Overpriced Jew garbage

that was really popular here some time ago,I don't think many people drink that now,although we still drink frappe.It also gives you the shits

French press is the best way. Machinecucks will disagree