youtu.be/uhhFPmF3CFs
youtu.be/rPkWGZYocCo
youtu.be/4NXVImgeDks
youtu.be/zUzlan4k3r4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the trailer park

Welfare office

Jail

Most likely huffing paint, in jail, or operating the Gravitron.

whoop whoop

Here juggalo

>Gravitron.

You, sir, have won 10 internets.

its called the zipper fam

youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4eWEt5-_k

Having Faygo and deep fried Resses for dinner

Somebody explain magnets to me?

Probably down at the corner store, jerking each other off again.

HOW DO MAGNET WORK?

baked into a giant meat pie

Right here

>tfw severe clown fetish since childhood
Would a juggalo event be the place to fulfill this desire?

yes, the Gathering

There are ten people in Ohio that this is their weekly routine.

>tfw you sell pure pain and pure pain accessories

They were in Washington DC not to long ago. Funny thing is, 99% need to get to washing themselves.

I love KISS!! Love Gun, great song. Great job guys!

electrons orbit the nucleus or the atom, creating whats known a a dipole moment. This creates a dipole moment where the circular motion of the electron creates a small tiny magnetic field that is oriented perpendicularily to the trajectory of the electron. In a Magnet, you have a ton of these little shits (who are share the same directional-oriented dipole moments) and the cumulative effect of all these tiny dipoles work together to create the powerful magnetic fields that you see on the macroscopic scale.

continued: in a normal hunk of iron all of the dipole moments are randomly oriented, cancelling out the effects of the other dipole moments. The cumulative affect of all these randomly oriented dipole moments amount to pretty much nothing and you are left with a non-magnetic piece of iron

Shut up you faggot it's miracles

>whoop whoop

The Trailer Park

favorite icp album?

Great malinko

solid choice

Insane Clown Posse Riddle Box

Unironically drowning in ignorance of the message this 'band' is selling.

riddlebox and hells pit the best

Right here in flavor town brother.

guy is alpha

MOTHERFUCKIN' MIRACLES AND SACRILEGE!!

Gtfo

What message?

So very evil...

my cousin is one of these "juggalos".. Got a stupid tattoo on his NECK with their logo and wears the paint n shit. love the guy cause he's family but holy fuck is it ever cringe worthy.

Come at me, Sup Forumsro!

...BY ORDER OF THE HIGH SUBJUGGULATOR, THIS IS NOW A HOMESTUCK AND HIGH BLOOD JUGULO THREAD

Yeah, some "family." They make a big show of being inclusive of outsiders and outcasts, but I tried for months to try to contact them about donations of musical instruments. I run a community centre for street performers, and we're trying to get the word out that we'll take in old musical instruments, fix them up, give people free lessons in how to play them, and then give them an instrument they can use to busk. We're a 15 minute drive from downtown Detroit, so I figured ICP would be happy to help by getting the word out, what with being so down with "outcasts" and all.

Except I've been completely ignored, and it's all a fucking act to recruit gullible and vulnerable people for their cult.

You are now a troll kid by the name of Gamzee Makara. What will you do?

eminem>icp

they're dead man, that's why you didn't get a response
Icp was relevant more than a decade ago

wrong

>looks at like you are from another planet
>don't all up and understand how a motherfucker can be so obtuse and ignorant about being down with the clown.
>slams a faygo and give a link to "Miracles" to teach a motherfucker about how to interact with the patriarchal juggulo of the Apocolypse.

youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs

fucking magnets.. FUCKING,,,,MAGNETS..... I CANT. .. HOW.. HOW DO THEY WORK

Juggalo here

sup fam

Welcome, shitfaced brother!!

Bump

magnets > you

/thread

Bump bump

One more

whoop whoop

Whoop whoop

proof or?

mr rotten treats!

This TBH. Do you expect these guys to still have assistants checking the mail? Championshit Wrestling was decades ago, dawg.

they still have a successful label...

whoop whoop

The phantom album is by far my fave, or beverly kills

I tried to contact them through their label, too. That's how I know they just blew me off.

phantom was great! esp the x tra spooky one

saw them in toronto about a year back. absolute fucking riot. one of the most entertaining live shows i've ever attended.

I want suicide boys to play at the gathering damnit!

Great malinko 10th anaversery tour is comein to ny soon, im deff going

20th** fag

Kys

youtube.com/watch?v=db7H7c0Wb4g

So what the fuck do you want? ICP two donate their "instruments". It's s two piece rap duo with a dj behind them. What instruments can they give you?

How fucking retarded can you get.

It would take them 30 seconds to send out a tweet or a Facebook post and let people know about us. We aren't even looking for money from them, we're just trying to get the word out to professional musicians. Every famous musician I've tried to contact has just blown me off, but I figured ICP might help since they claim to be so down with the Detroit music scene and this is a chance to help buskers and street musicians.

Get out. Juggalos are considered a criminal gang by the FBI.

Actually, I would be surprised to find a Juggalo who could spell FBI.

And I don't wanna listen to a scientist, y'all mother fuckers lyin' and gettin' me pissed

Whoop whoop!

Federal Bureau of Investigation fucknut

Post your favourite track lads. Just a couple of many.
youtu.be/_5BOHUdxA4I
youtu.be/VHKX8B0gGr8
youtu.be/uhhFPmF3CFs
youtu.be/rPkWGZYocCo
youtu.be/4NXVImgeDks
youtu.be/zUzlan4k3r4

solid choices

Shame they dont make music like this anymore

they still do, check out the missing link outtakes and the phantom

Whoop whoop

so much fam on here

I used to hate these fucking clowns and their white trash cult following, until I met Violent J, and saw him outside of his onstage persona. Hes an alright goy, just marketing his gimick, hes no dumb trailer trash, that shits an act.

they are def smart and run a great business

Whoop whooop!

Columbus Ohio bitch!

Not a juggalo, but respect love and acceptance. Gang label is BS.

Who else showing up for the Twiztid show at alrosa villa in Columbus next week?

If I listed all the tracks I like, I'd be here forever.

fuck twiztid

I never understood the whole drama, didn't they just not wanna come to the march? Last gathering in Oklahoma was pretty bland without them.

they had a falling out when they left psy

Gay.

Wish someone would lock them and ICP in a room until they reached an understanding lol.

yea i wish they would do another lotus and rydas

For real.

doubt it will happen honestly