Attention Sup Forums, most of you guys really are this guy (pic related)...

Attention Sup Forums, most of you guys really are this guy (pic related). You are all beta male racists who are Trump loving morons who shout "cuck" at everything you disagree with like parrots.

You guys hate this show so much because you want to be a Rick, you're actually a Jerry and you realize that the pseudo intellectual qualities of the show mimic that in your own lives.

go back to /lgbt/

Right on, OP

You're a mongoloid OP.

>wen bait may get replied to
>anons y

tore a jerry whereas im more of a rick. i took a facebook quiz which proves it.

I'm good. I'm a straight guy. Not into the whole feminism thing and while I support equal rights I think the LGBT community holds the normal population to an unfair standard as they aren't the norm. They tend to hurt daily social skills for the majority for a rule that applies to the few and don't seem to understand that. So, I'll pass because I don't care for a good bit of what they have been promoting.

I like you.

Thanks for your analysis

This isn't bait. It's true. This whole place is a shit spewing contest of racist, lowlife, beta males. The show pegged the community. I'm just letting you guys know the deal.

shows actually alright. you have a superiority complex (which you will surely deny). youre a cunt. go to bed.

shut up, op, your samefagging doesnt work

>fuckoffbacktoreddit.exe

>samefagger.exe
not samefagging on my watch user

Only one of those is me and it was:

0/10. You suck at this.

>2/10
Made me reply

You're operating under the assumption that there's something wrong with racism.

There literally isn't.

The show itself isn't actually that bad, it's the obnoxious fanclub that has developed around it that I can't stand. They act as if it's the greatest thing to happen to TV.

you didnt post proof. any proof you do post is easily faked.

shut up nigger

There is. Racism leads to disparities, worse health outcomes even when all other factors are equal. This might be due to stress. It relates to poor self image, worse treatment and disparities in most fields of life. Just because of how someone looks.

I'd call that a bad thing.

Try harder next time, OP.

which rick and morty character are you???? loaded question much. we live in a multiverse where im actually every rick and morty character. wubba lubba dub dub.

STFU LIB CUCK

fucking drumph at least john oliver knows

I don't have to try anything. I'm a productive member of society, successful and far from beta.

Again, I'm only coming down on the shit in this board. Which is every one of you retards who felt offended by this like the *gasp* SNOWFLAKES that you are and felt compelled to reply because you were OFFENDED and wanted to feel DIFFERENT from everyone else on here because my opinion mattered to you losers.

You're all Jerry.

Tru

I'm extremely racist. The way things are going, the white race has two options: Either remove non whites from western lands, or go quietly into extinction.

But even if we go extinct, we'll have the last laugh. 3rd World races are incapable of maintaining the society we built. If you breed like rats and we disappear, you'll turn the whole world into a shithole.

Look at this man. Calling everyone a cuck. Did you not see the original post?

All you pieces of shit do is call people cucks.

I don't know dude. I'm half black and seem to do a good job at running what parts of society I manage. I'm doing better than most people at that right now. Far better than the average white. You attribute your success to your race because you lack achievements. That's a you problem. You aren't building or running society at all.

Found the cuck.