TOO MUCH MAYOTRONICA

Why is electronic music dominated by honkys? We need more PoC's making bleeps, whether they want to or not.

flying lotus

notice how it's always other mayos doing the most bitching

> it's yet another whiney "why are white people doing things!?!?!? they should stop" post

do SJWs ever get tired of parroting the same thing over and over?

this but unironically, comrade.
i can't wait until forced PoC musical labor camps so we can hear their electronic albums

oh my fucking god can you escape this race bullshit anywhere why is it always self hating white people too

this
why is this literally always the case?

because commies are overwhelmingly white/jewish

Is synesthesia a real thing and if so, what color is this?

This
It blows my mind how white Americans seemingly only exist at extremes on social issues

virtue signalling and self-loathing

>do SJWs ever get tired of parroting the same thing over and over?
Does the alt-right?

they have so much time on their hands they have to create problems to get angry at
then whites from the other side come by, and they start arguing even louder
nothing's done in the end, no one learned anything new
but hey, at least they entertained themselves thinking they did something useful

Most of the music these honkeys sample is black music and call it their own.

i legitimately thought it was a real comment about the lack of musical diversity in mainstream electronic music. bummer that it's just more racism

>tfw all non-white people will be sent to internment bandcamps and forced to write music on the threat of starvation
>it causes a musical renaissance

>only two sides exist

how about both are shit

Nah.

Hey, I have this strange idea!
What if, I don't know, we just don't care about the race of a musician creating music and value it upon how good it is?

le centrist face

yep
same thing with the altright guys

they spend time on the internet looking for things to be outraged by and think they're fighting a great crusade against the evil jew cabal trying to kill the white man. just like antifa thinks they're in the civil rights movement killing the kkk

that's exactly what they're trying to destroy

It's not the case in the slightest Sup Forums has just hand picked you the worst so it's all your look at

>only three sides exist

how about thinking for yourself u mong

i blame the media

It's called independent thought but a collectivist would never understand that

>a literal who gives a dumb opinion

who the h*ck cares?

sure as fuck is better than pol and sjws, it's people who don't give a fuck about politics the ones driving progress forward while the petty fucks at both sides keep bickering on the sides

most people in the world couldn't give two fucks about any of this

The extremes
It's an easy adrenaline fuel for them

Take you shitty Sup Forums meme back to Sup Forums

>h*ck
go the fuck back to twitter

>3 retweets 15 likes
it's over western society is finished

I only give a fuck because it's great entertainment. It's replaced sports for me watching the Great Weimar America LARP Wars.

>White people
Because they're almost always (((white))) people.

How exactly does one get verified?

I constantly see literally who's verified

yeah gonna be real funny when brown hordes come into your houses kidnap you and put you in gulag for thoughtcrime right le based centrist man?

fr*g you *ssh*le

frigg you man

virtue signal, then provide proof of identity

then whine about being "doxxed" after you literally doxxed yourself for a blue ribbon

This is what I mean. You people are so deluded it's hilarious. You live in probably the most comfortable time to be alive in a long time, but you think you live in depression era Europe and there's an existential threat to your "race". You believe this based on echo chamber and cherry picked stories radicalizing you into living in a nightmare alternate reality. Left does the same shit with their Russia conspiracies and the like. It's great fun watching you delusional retards complain about nothing.

>we need more *insert race/gender here* in *insert genre here*
No, we don't, if it's gonna be just for the sake of them having a presence in that sphere.
There are no electrical fences separating blacks or whites (or anyone for that matter) in any popular movement, so why make a big fuss about it?

Because it's in to hate your race if you're white.

i really don't get it???

you can appreciate other cultures and races without hating your own.

>this entire post

Does anyone have a link for his new album?

I live pretty comfortably dude as do most people who really are just sick of this being shoved down our throats because you become paranoid schizophrenics reading internet propaganda catered to your political ideology.

>I got mine
We get it, you're a generic middle class Democrat in a gated community.

did somebody say mayonnaise?

Keep your moral crusade off the music board pls

Take your meds bro, smoke some CBD, it'll calm down the psychosis.

This. It's amazing how bland and moderate people are when you actually leave Sup Forums and talk to the average normie at the office or whatever.

Nazis are gaining a voice in this country and are supported by the President and you're just putting your fingers in your ears like la-la-la. Read your fucking history do you not know what happens when you stay silent?

Electronic music is actually an exceptionally diverse genre of music.

Has this guy ever seen a list of artists that make techno? It's fucking rooted in Detroit nightlife, was pioneered by black people, and still made by black people.

To call "electronic music" too white is just incredibly ignorant.

>this country
I don't live there, dumbfuck, you can do what crazy shit you want lmao

(((mayos)))

>Implying those are actual Nazis and not just controlled opposition
LMAO
People like (((((Donald Trump))))), (((((Richard Spencer))))) and his cronies are puppets. The real white nationalists aren't getting media attention. They fear us.

(((condiments)))

Not mayos. Kikes.

(((sauces)))

Read your fucking history about marxism m8

Hip-hop basically is an electronic genre

I'm so fucking glad I'm not white rn holy shit.

White pride is a necessity today for these people to retain their sanity. I cannot imagine any other country or race doing this shit.

>They fear us

I dont want to get into it but white guilt is unfortunately a trendy thing pushed in our pop culture I really don't get why
Zinger
(((Mustard)))

The whole "hurr only wypipo use da mayo" is pure retardation. Mayonnaise is used in many different cuisines-- Mexican and Japanese, for example. Also, the whole "wypipo can't cook dey dun season dey food" is just plain ignorant. The roster of Michelin-starred chefs is as white as the NBA is black.

Centrists will get the guillotine as well my friend

I'll take my chances

Sometimes mayo is yellow

Yes it is a stereotype, do you not know how stereotypes work? First time being stereotyped?

>White people eating mayonnaise is a stereotype
This is news to me

The stereotype you posted is true though. All Mexicans look and act like the one in that picture.

>american tasteless lard
>mayonnaise

Why is there such a lack of diversity in Hip Hop? List after list of negroes.

Well, Em became a corporate pussy and stopped making good albums

except the only good ones are half mayo'd
but they pretend they aren't for street cred

desu this is why pop music is supreme globally, people just having fun

So-called diversity is nothing other than an anti-white movement. See this guy use "mayonnaise" to describe white people. Every anti-white person uses this. Fuck these people.

Calm down mayo, no need to go shoot up a school today.

Electronic music was founded by white people (French and Germans) what's his point again? Did he bitch about Rap music?

what is worse than a white person acting like you?

i don't think anything in history.

lol I couldn't help but picture a kang saying this because they way you used 'so-called'

>appalling
Such an inconsiderate use of the word. It's a strong word that you should use for truly detestable things. It's appalling that a Nazi drove a car into a crowd. It's appalling that a radical Islamic terrorist drove a van into a crowd. It's appalling that Venezuela is killing their own people. Being pissed that lots of white people make electronic music might be outrageous, but it isn't fucking appalling.

The lack of diversity in hip hop music media is appalling. List after list of coal.

who the fuck is this

This guy obviously has a massive stick up his ass

this shit is actually borderline genocidal

Who tf is this cuck and why should I care

No it's not.

Vaguely suggesting that genocide might be a good idea is miles away from actually committing genocide.

*blocks your path*

YOU'RE FUCKING WHITE MALE

I think he really really hates himself. It's so sad that people are this deluded into hating themselves because of media propaganda. You can hate racists like any sane person, but you don't need to grandstand about it constantly or somehow rationalize saying racist shit against your own ethnic group

a random cuck

you should care because it's important to find excuses for supporting Trump as if he could get the world rid of nu-males

Which one were you in Charlottesville
Were you the balding mid-twenties dude

I was the fat virgin in the white polo.

I'm not on his side dumb fuck
But I guess I'm also "actually borderline genocidal" for making holocaust jokes.

dumb fuck

Black people don't like making boring ass ambient 'music'? It's a conspiracy.

It's literal racism dude the white man is preventing blacks from making ambient and mac demarco jizz jazz on bandcamp

>he can't take bantz

Can mayo be the new slur for white people? I find it really funny.

>I- I was just pretending to be retarded
>it was just epic bantz I wasn't accusing you of being a leftie for pointing out how retarded my accusations are

it's already big on black "woke" twitter
blacks do make mac demerco shit now though
listen to steve lacy he's cool