Just broke up with my gf

Just broke up with my gf.

>Feels bad man.jpg

I guess feels thread, or ylyl, or whatever. I don't care. I don't wanna be alone with my thoughts anymore..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKlSVNxLB-A
youtu.be/EkPy18xW1j8
youtube.com/watch?v=qoJQNk934hA
youtu.be/x5SyDNiufo0
youtube.com/watch?v=vAs7H_OoCeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She was probably a fucking idiot like most girls. Nothing of value was lost.

Yeah.. she was. I don't understand people. I should invest in myself before I invest in anyone else.

cuckeroni and cheese

I don't know man, try to make music or something, that's therapeutic and keep that shit away from your mind, and most importantly, makes you forget that girl in a few months

I'm falling deeper down the rabbit hole Sup Forumsros. Help me. Other than that, how is everyone doing?

I've been there before too, hurts for a while. I'm doing much better and you'll be feeling good too, so don't fall too deep. This happens to everyone at some point.

That's why I split..I felt like a cuck. She dun goof'd, I gave her a second chance, then she fucked me over again. So I'm just done. I can't figure out why she would though.

I never have been much good at music. I'm going to try to get a different job in another city and start my life over, again. Maybe I'll get fit or something, I dunno.

How can I help, man? I may not be able to do much, but I'm here. If you're hurting I hope you get better bro. I recognize your existence.

well fuck it. I may as well tell my story.
>Be Me, 14 years old.
> Filthy Jew faggot, parents wanted me to go on a birthright trip with some "friends" that I had known for a while in middle school.
>For the rest of this trip, I will be referring to this as the Israel trip.
>Attended this school from 1st Grade to 8th, in 8th we go to Israel.
>School shilled the trip to make us stay there, was a pretty shitty education, for they didn't teach some essential shit properly, fucked me later in high school.
>Arrive at Jerusalem airport, normal shit, faggots ignoring me like they had normally done throughout my time there.
> A Day and a 1/2 in, tired, we are going to the underground western wall
>Note about the trip: We were going with 2 other middle schools.
>On way to the place, fall asleep due to jet lag.
>FirstIncident.jpg
>I fall asleep next to a guy on the bus, Dickhead doesn't even try to wake me up.
>Nobody notices me, like usual.
>Stuck with Israeli bus driver
>Somewhat dazed and confused, go with bus driver to his parent's house.
>Dude speaks no english, have no idea what he is saying.
> At this point, I feel bad for him, due to the fact that this faggot just showed up (me).
>Get back to the group, at the wall.
>A group of 40 jewish children, including the ones i knew, all look at me, and start laughing at me.
>This is when I realized that life was not going to work out well for me.
>Worst part however, was not the fact that the kids were laughing at me, that was expected, save a few.
>The worst part was the fact that the chaperones, teachers of mine, were also laughing, and did not try to help me in the slightest.
>I trusted these people, and this act of negligence, in addition to 2nd incident (coming soon), almost sent me off the deep end, thought about an heroing.

>Back to the story
>I then watch everyone i thought I knew, slowly cave to peer pressure.
>AsExpected.jpg
>Fast forward to a few days later.
>Friend of many years up to that point invites me to talk in his room.
>2ndIncident.exe has started running
>Go into friend's room, lets call him Zach
>Zach then, along with 2 other faggots
>They then take me, place me under the sink, place towel tight on my face, and pour water.
>Waterboarding.jpg
>Too scared, brain gets sensation of drowning
>Throw up a little, immediately goes back into mouth.
>This, although it was only 2 minutes, felt like an eternity.
>Especially because it was by someone I trust, in addition to the 2 guys who helped him (also trusted them)
>Walk out stunned, lost faith in humanity.
>...

>After Israel Trip
>I attempt a form of communication with this man, after about 3 weeks of minimal communication with the outside world.
>During this time, I attempted suicide.
>Parents thought I was being overdramatic.
>Probably was.
>Back to the story
>I skype this man,
>I ask him "Zach, why did you waterboard me?"
> He replies "Well user, I just wanted to. And you were the easiest to do it to because I knew you wouldn't resist."
> I have not spoken to him since.
That day has haunted my memory for years now, because it is a constant reminder of how I can never truly trust anyone, and how even those who you think understand, never will. Thank you for listening in on my faggotry.
>Flash Back to week before end of school.
>Depressed as shit, look around to see if anyone cares about what just happened.
>As normal, nobody does
>In fact, school attempts to cover up the issue, and pretends like it didn't happen (The bus incident that it, not the waterboarding)
>Even if the waterboarding got out to beside the kids, Zach's parents have enough money to "make it all go away".
>I confront the school about the bus issue, they say it was a problem and won't happen again.
>I know its bullshit, but i let it go.
>However, my parents (my mother) stopped supporting the school (My dad wanted to pretend like nothing happened)
All in all, lesson is to never trust kids, or people in general. I learned that lesson the hard way.

Fuck man I'm sorry to hear about that.

big mood
youtube.com/watch?v=JKlSVNxLB-A

I typically post in feels threads a lot but right now I can mark 2017 the lowest point in my life. I hate myself.

Unlike bitches, men learn from their mistakes. Keep your head up OP.

OP here I'll tell my story but won't green text. I'll try to condense it.
My ex had a birthday party last weekend, got drink with her friends, etc. Halfway thru the night, told me her ex was there and he wanted to come over and say hi. I didn't care, I'm not worried about him. She says she doesn't want him to come over, makes out with me. He runs over later on while she's dancing, says something to her, and books out. He gave her friend 20 bucks, said 'buy her a drink'. When she comes over, she tells me that he saw me kissing her and it crushed his soul. Again, idc because I got her and he lost her so not really a 'me' problem. She's messaging someone all night long, keeps checking her phone, tells me that he keeps messaging her. Then she goes to the bathroom. I look at her phone, see the 2 messages, one says something about the convo last night. I put the phone down. She comes back, dances for awhile, then says she's gonna go find her friend that took off. I don't see her for 45 minutes and then go looking for her, I see her and her ex in the parking lot talking. I go outside, her ex ignores me, and asks her if she needed a ride home. She declines, we go back in, and she says sorry for things getting out of hand. That night, I check her phone when we get home, I see that she invited him to the bar. Also saw that she told him to come back so they could talk. I don't know why women do this shit.. I'm teaching her kids to read, for fucks sake. I was the best thing that ever happened to her.

Clearly she's a whore. I would suggest you immediately dump and move on. Its the only way anything will get better. But, I am sorry for what happened.

I'm sorry user. I hope things get better.

Yeah.. I just need a distraction. I'm just so angry.. I did nothing wrong, so it's the injustice that hurts.

>best thing to ever happen to her

little overdramatic there user

Op I feel ya same here bud

Hey guys. I need to write a letter to my brother who's leaving for Europe. How do I go about writing this? I'm not very good at expressing things

I did dump.. I miss the nice times though. I know staying would mean more pain later. I wish she didn't fuck up. I loved her. I took all her pain away.. I didn't deserve it.

Also, the user who posted the Simon and Garfunkel.. damn. Yeah. Good song.

I gave her a car, helped her get an apartment, raised her credit score, brought her son's grades up, was teaching her girls to read, never abused her- massages every night, I treated her like a queen. She got a rose every week we were together.

Be honest and sincere

Could you be any more beta user?

youtu.be/EkPy18xW1j8

Now I'm on a classic sad song kick..

Honest about what? I'm dumb

almost had a break up with my gf the other day user

was begining to think about life going solo again after 5 years

scary stuff user

How you feel towards your brother and him going to Europe. Believe

post music Sup Forumsros
youtube.com/watch?v=qoJQNk934hA

Wow cunt you think that's bad? Your pretty much telling everyone you want others to fight your own battles lol

>Dubs have spoken

The way I saw it- treat others the way you want to be treated. And I've been in bad relationships before, I know the pain all to well- so I figured I'd go above and beyond, every day and every chance I get, so that I could know for sure that it would work. I never took into consideration that effort is needed on both sides.

It's liberating and scary at the same time.. 'the grass is always greener' kinda thing.

The way I see it, a bad relationship is like a bad movie. It sucks, and you know it sucks, but it may get better. Or it may get worse. And you see the glowing 'exit' sign, and you know you can leave anytime.. but you can't ever come back in. And the whole time the movie sucks, you keep eying that door. It's a gamble. I hope you stay with her man, I really do. Unless she fucks it up, that is. Tell her you love her. Hug her close. Enjoy being able to date her, and have you in her life. Fight for it.

I don't think I feel anything about this. Am I a bad person? :(

>This
youtu.be/x5SyDNiufo0

holy shit i did something JUST like that on a field trip, only i didn't use a towel, i used a small hand towel.

Anyways, damn dude you're being a little dramatic dont you think? its just a prank.

brb my girlfriend just brought home dinner (:

>I never took into consideration that effort is needed on both sides.
If she did not put the effort in, she was not the one you needed anyway user. You got an important life lesson out of this. You are worth something
Grieve for a while and then move on user. It's a tough road ahead but a day will come soon where you won't be thinking about her

been fighting for it user, really the main issue is that it is long distance. we used to live together, then she joined the military then she got a teaching job in another state, I just finished my edu so i am looking for a job in her area in my career but most of the positions are only part time sadly. I think i give more than she does, she is kind of a taker but i cant explain it i just really love her and the thought of breaking up makes my stomach feel sick but you are right, sometimes that glowing door seems tempting but i just feel compelled to stick to it

As always OP is a faggot. Suck it up cupcake, the pain is temporary and there is so much more pussy out there to get. You'll be fine. Smoke a bowl, do a few lines, rub one out, whatever you gotta do for a few days.

>have some OC you miserable fag

Thanks user.

>Off by one

Yeah.. I'm not gonna grieve, I'm gonna throw myself into self improvement. I'm pretty shitty at women tbh, but I'm not gonna look for pussy to take my mind off things. I need to make my life better. I need to focus on me. It's still fresh in my head though, and I'm still processing it. I'm also gonna have to see her again anyway, to make arrangements for stuff, and I don't want to blow up on her as these feelings ferment.

I feel you. Congrats on successful career btw. Stay with it, build a future with her. If you love her, tell her. Every day, any time of night. It's scary now, for me. I'm not used to being alone- no girl, no kids, nothing. I feel useless, forgotten, unnecessary. This isn't something I'd wish on anyone. Don't be me, you've got the rest of your lives together. Love her hard, man. Stay and keep giving.

Grieving is a natural process in the art of self improvement. Take the band aid off. Let the wounds bleed. It'll make you calmer and more sane

No, I'm numb too.

I don't know what to grieve for, honestly.. the only thing I did wrong was try to see the good in her. The only reason I feel angry is because it doesn't make sense why she would do it. I didn't deserve this. I did it all right. And now it's all wasted. Part of me wants her to feel bad for making bad choices, but the other part of me hates the thought of her in pain. Even if it's self inflicted. And I don't know what's worse: the thought of her lying in bed alone, crying and regretful- or him in bed with her now. I just want to stop thinking. I hate this mind. I just want it to stop.

my thing with giving is that i dont want to do all the giving, thats the main thing that puts me kinda on edge but i still love her a lot

i will keeping hanging in there, thats what i do best
I can see why you would feel "useless"but really you have the most opportunity to be of use because you dont have anything or anyone to hold you to any place or thing. plus you have this experience that will only benifit you in the long run with the next person you are with which may the last first date and first anything you will have to experience again because you will not have any need for firsts afterwards. does it suck? hell yeah, but what would suck more is if it stopped you from being you and enjoying something in life. enjoy your time, dont endure it, some times are trying but you dont have to let it bog you down to a sever degree. analyze it, think it over, and apply it in the future. i hope you feel better soon

Grieve because you attached yourself to a person who did not see you for what you are worth.
Grieve because you felt you had something real with her. Something worth giving yourself up for.
Grieve because it did not turn out the way you wanted it to.
It's okay user. We all need to cry sometimes. Do not escape from this. Use your ability to feel and express that anger, sadness and all that pain in a constructive way. It'll make you a better person.
The more you run away from all that pain, the more it chases you

Thanks user. I hope I can find something to write in this letter

grieve for the relationship you thought you had. duh.

if you find yourself thinking "why did she ______" STOP. not productive.

you could always be gay

youtube.com/watch?v=vAs7H_OoCeM

Same boat as you, OP. Loved her with all my heart. Loved her kid like my own. She took me for granted. Broke up with her on Oct 10 last year. Stayed friends for kids' sake. Was miserable until May 20 when I invoked no contact. Miss her still. Get likes on match and okcupid but I havent felt like ddating again. Slept with two different girls since but hasnt helped. Missing her too much today...and came across your thread. Fml.

Your mom making you chicken tendies does not count.
Now go back to your cave little troll

Figured I'd chime in. My breakup was about half a year ago. Felt awful for a few weeks. But shit just got easier like it always does. I used exercise to cope and it was a great choice. I'm in the best shape of my life and on top of that I got through the worst of it. Haven't started dating yet or hooking up with other people because I felt like I need to work on myself first. Kinda regret that a little but the two girls I turned down would of just been rebounds anyway. I don't know if I would start over from scratch but hey that's you're choice. I've faced my ex multiple times and each time it just made it easier. Stay strong and remember to just be who you are.

what are you doing

Ayyy lil nigga cheer up young cracka, we here fo you.

'ts a bad thang that you broke up with her aight, but this opens doors for many opportunities. Cry if you wanna cry, vent your heart here if you want to, but what counts is that your heart feels much lighter as you take the weight off of yourself.

'ts a good thing cuz now we all niggas get to have a feels thread again, somewhere were we belong.

I think that's gone bad

No. The why did she do it part is the worst for me. My gf broke up with a text saying she had "phone problems". It wasn't a very serious relationship but I can't see what I did wrong or if she's just a crazy bitch. And thats whats eating me up inside.

and /thread