>TFW low testosterone
>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Pum4OaOtkL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you must watch lots of anime to become normal and wish to be like the big star! 6_6

>TFW 20 years old loser
>TFW barely graduated highschool
>TFW no drivers license
>TFW no job
>TFW skeletal
>TFW virgin
>TFW struggle lifting 40+ pounds

>tfw someone remembers

Holy shit you're still here dude

What the fuck it's been months man

where else would I go?

Have you been here the whole time?

Don't become normal, you will regret it. You think the Earth's greatest scientists were fucking normal?! Ofc not, Isaac Newton, discoverer of gravity, was a fucking weirdo. But guess what? His name is remembered today by all of the world and G*rman Chads who made fun of him (Leibniz) are rotting in their graves, while Newton has all the glory even after death.

>tfw being f*nn

When are you going to turn 23

Thread theme:
vocaroo.com/i/s0Pum4OaOtkL

yeah, I post everyday

Is it the /chi/ threads

uhhhh no

Are you two the same?

Are you going to leave Sup Forums

idk the way things are looking probably not

Get help from a psychiatrist.

keep going user you can do it

take some driving lessons and get your education

were all gonna make it, you included

I was the same, 10 years ago. I graduated university, have a nice job, make decent money, started roiding and generally have my shit together.
It can be done. I even managed to do it even though my parents have long been dead.

none of us are going to make it this isn't going to end good for any of us

i believe in you too user

You're a third world country, tried telling my dad this but he thinks you're all first world.

well you're all rich as fuck and university is subsidized so you probably spend between 500-2000 per semester.

imagine being a loser in the US where you have to pay twenty thousand euro just to attend some classes for a year. Impossible.

Finnbro I'm moving to Helsinki (Espoo) soon. Want to be friends? I'm about to turn 23.

>TFW kissless virgin
Keep staying away from girls, Pekka. They bring only suffering.

These are signs of undeveloped prefrontal coretex. This is a vital part of the brain related to self-control, long-term planning, achieving goals and being self-awared. Also it's what keeps your animal limbic system under control.

It's mostly determined by genetics, but it can be improved by, well, using it. There're numerous examples of people with ADHD/addictions/autism getting better at controlling themselves and living a better life.

Also it's related to your working memory, so maybe you should experiment with this as well.

What are you even on about
I'm pretty sure Switzerland has the highest tuition fees in Europe, aside from England. That said, we don't enjoy some of the benefits that other European countries have. Healthcare is extfemely expensive, completely privatized and mandatory. Scholarships are a huge fucking disgrace. It took me 6 years to get my bachelor's degree because I had to work 8 to 6 4 days a week. I lived on minimum wage during that time, spent 10'000 CHF on tuition fees and and another 10'000 on conscription exempt tax (aka the cock tax).
I had to pass on everything my friends could enjoy, I had neither time nor money to travel, to go out, get a driving license, buy decent clothes etc.
Still, I lived okay during this time, just worse than everyone else.

Become a farmer.

finish high school
get a normal job
learn a trade or attend uni
do some sport, dont lift, its a meme for closet homosexuals

eventually some chick will show some interest in you
you are only 22

become a NEET

Go to Syria. Walk to coastline with Mediterranean, pay smugglers,go on boat, land in Italyie, go to Germoney, claim status and gibesmedats, profit.

Return to F*nland after 5years of halal food.