Confronting Interracial Couples

Just wondering if anyone else does it? I do it in passing, such as at the minimum trying to shoot a nasty look to the white person involved. I've come to notice lately, though, that especially with white male/3rd world female couples I can actually get out an insult right into the white man's face as I pass by. I've just gotten so sick of seeing this behavior that I've taken to doing something about it, it feels refreshing and vindicating doing so.

With white females, its more difficult as they're usually with members of races that tend toward violence. With white men, however, I've successfully lobbed into a number of faces the insult, "Not man enough for a white woman?" Yesterday morning was the last time I did it, and I enjoyed thoroughly at how quickly the smile fell off that man's face. In his case, when I was already past him, I added a quite loud, "Must be a bitch being you."

Especially coming from another white dude like myself, I think it's a good way to send a message that they are engaging in unmanly, unbecoming, and frankly degenerate, behavior. Thus far I've not gotten a single response from any of the white men (except one that said, "Whhaaa-haaaat?"), they seem to be dumbstruck into dead silence. One chinkress holding a white guy's hand that I took aim at, though, blew her little yellow cork and howled something about "your ****" as I was walking away. I only halfway heard her. The guy was dead silent probably standing in a state of shock.

I started doing it out of disgust and being tired of being expected to keep my mouth shut and fearing retribution. To hell with that, if nothing else, I'm going to entertain myself at their expense. It really IS entertaining.

Thus so far, most of my victims have been on the college campus I am attending. Lots of youthful ignoramouses there that need a talking to.

ill reproduce with your mother and you will have brown brother

Fuck off you stupid child.

Yeah I do it

Why do so many people overreact so fucking venemously to these things

OP didn't write this pasta. It's just some dumb thread. He's probably a lefty himself.

This militant blindly anti-Sup Forums crowd is really getting on my fucking nerves

I think you're just mad because you're not good enough to be in an interracial relationship, much less a same race one.

>I'm getting triggered because people don't like my alt right safe space

Holy shiet Australia, I was afraid about you cause lately you and you're countrymen weren't shitposting with the quantity nor the quality that is expected and needed from you.

Why didn't you take a big part in the sopa de macaco wave?

I think I finally understand why people say we're the worst posters on Sup Forums...

Absolutely atrocious post my man

*tips fedora*

>Just wondering if anyone else does it?
no, I already feel good about myself without harassing or blaming other people's choices of living

This is pasta
OP is falseflagging
Sup Forums is turning into reddit circkejerk

we need more posters like Just fuck off and don't take things too seriously

Honestly if this is real, I'd go ahead and recommend therapy.

You've obviously have a disturbed mental development and it will only lead to things being worse for yourself m8.

I know this is bait. but it's really getting on my nerves. I hate this fucking board

Everyone in this thread is responding seriously to this except the turk

It's just proof of the autism of westerners I guess

What the fuck is wrong with you all

>What the fuck is wrong with you all
Crippling depression, in my case.

Shut your fat american whore mouth you niggerfaggot

I only do that to WMAF couples because 9/10 of them the man is a closet Sup Forumstard who gets visibly flustered when he has to think about his double standards in meatspace.

Good post

How about no roachshit

>the anti-Sup Forums crowd is really getting on my fucking nerves
what do you expect after 7 years of shitposting which has just been escalating the last 4 years? the Sup Forums crowd is the most obnoxious on Sup Forums

no, I am not an autistic virgin

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of what you wrote, because, well ... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this was true in your case then I would have never have exposed myself to what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.