ITT: Post emotionally dishonest music

ITT: Post emotionally dishonest music

you've already posted the most emotionally dishonest album of all time op, where are we to go from here?

What can I even say about Godspeed You Black Emperor?

>garbage
>they lie to you throughout the whole album
0/10

FPBP

What can I even say about Godspeed You Black Emperor? Their music is obviously reverse engineered to tug at certain emotions. "Let's make a 14 minute song that will make you feel sad and then exultant".

Give me a fucking break. When Slint or prog rock bands before them composed long songs it was with songwriting and honesty behind them. There were slips and falls and imperfections, but that's what made them great.

Godspeed is focus group, carefully marketed meme material for people who need to be told how to think and feel. Each song practically screams a specific reaction, each one coincidentally beginning with "Dude this song is totally ____".

People who like this band have never heard a good song before. They only know what it's like to have their professors tell them what to think or have their Facebook feed shovel garbage into their head. They are herd animals, children, robots. Count me out. I prefer to have music that explores what someone is feeling without running it by a marketer to determine how profitable it will be first.

itt: autism

this album lied to me. I feel betrayed, duped.

I agree

If life is fucking meaningless and you should just do whatever crazy shit you want, then why does it matter if an album is emotionally dishonest

>my meme failed over at Sup Forums, so let's try it here instead

No, the hype lied to you. The album is what it is.

Is synesthesia a real thing and if so, what color is this?

SENTIMENTALLY INAUTHENTIC

>Ironically shitting on one of the best albums of this century
DELET
NOT FUNNY MEME

>one of the best albums of this century
Only a pleb would think this

Oh hey this meme again, cool. This board is the fucking worst on weekends.

>hey guys lets add this melodramatic monologue of this old fart i found talking about the beach, it will be sooo sad lmao

It sure is hard to """get""" music.

wew
e
w

my feels = this

what's this album called again?

>when you first start listening to Sup Forumscore in 10th grade and you get to the post-rock
Just wait until you get to Beefheart, boyo

good posts

this is the best one

we've all been cheated

>I REMEBRR MY MOTHER TOLD ME I OUGHTA BE CHOOSY
>THAT WAS WAY BACK WHEN I THOUGHT SHE WAS MY FRIEND
>NOW I FIND OUT SHES JUST A FLOOSEY

Every time :'(

hahaha he posted it again! look everyone at the funny meme

Goddamn Yeezus! Beginning Enema

bump