Ive been raped multiple times on several different occasions over the past 6 months. No one believes me...

Ive been raped multiple times on several different occasions over the past 6 months. No one believes me. I try to move on but it keeps happening. They burned me with cigarettes. Good only knows what else they have done. Pretty sure they video taped it. They took the last of the life I had in me to keep moving forward. This must be hell. No one fucking cares. I can't even cry. I'm just numb now. I'm going to make sure you sickos never forget me. I am going to do something the whole world will remember. I am going to watch it all burn.

do it cunt

I don't have any feelings anymore.
That's why this must be done. So I can feel something. I'm actually a genius. Despite my mental handicaps I still know how to fuck shit up.
I know who one of them is. I'm coming for you maggot.

Tits or gtfo

On this week's episode of "Shit That Never Happened"...

I'm actually suprised how easy it was to get everything I needed. These pussies needed to drug me and rape me cause they're afraid of getting their hands dirty. First mistake.. Last mistake. I will bathe in his blood. Funny how all I wanted was peace on earth and love in my heart now it's come to this. You should of killed me pussies.

GET THREAD

Do you know who raped you? If you needed to find them, could you?

Sounds to me like you need to go kill these fuckers and butcher their corpses while they sleep.

Oh it happened. Many know it to be true. I've spoken with them in threads before and they know intimate details about my life. Like what I was wearing that night things about my house..

It's so fucked up. But it's not over yet kek.

get those niggers

I have one of they're license plates.
They're is an archived thread about

I think I just signed myself up to be raped
Followed by a thread I was raped 3 days ago AMA
3 days after it happened.
They were like your not a girl and I posted their name and model of their cart because I know what they drive and look like. They are literally nazi scum.

check'd and there is something called the police i don't know if you've heard of it

Yeah not my style.

I don't really trust cops anyway.
Based on what I know some of them may be cops themselves. And with nothing but Sup Forums threads and injuries on my body it won't get anywhere accept making me look like a bitch. I got dis.

rolling for dubs

Died

You maggots better kill me before I kill you. Isn't this fun??? I seen you mean mugging me at the place spritting your tabacco. I saw your stained soul. Allow me to cleanse it for you..

They shot me up with so much shit the other night I was so fucking high for ,2 days. I think they were trying to get me to o.d. to bad I have the tolerance of a fucking giant. Yep still here bitch. Get some better quality shit.
On a more sadder note it sucks being clean and sober then people asking you why you look high. If they only knew..

They are most likely lurking right now. They got all my shit hacked up. They're such clever little lads. So they think.

Maybe you need to find a hobby or an activity to which the chance of rape is much lower. I mean what are you doing?

Getting blackout drunk and sleeping in the park?

If you've been raped this much, maybe start by doing the exact opposite of what you do daily.

I mean fuck.

How stupid can you be

No they break into my house. They know my schedule. My best option would be to run. But that's what they want.. I'm not going anywhere.

Best thing you can do is move on. An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind

You probably deserved it for being such a shitty person

Pix or it didn't happen....

Kek. There you are. Tell me how I'm a shitty person. Enlighten me.

They are on the deep web.

why are you posting this here? what makes you think any of us care what you do?

I just want them to see it. They see everything i post. And for the keks. I mean is a pretty epic story if you ask me my dude. If you don't want to witness history that's fine by me..

Greentext the entire story and tell how this all happened in the first place everything leading up to this point.

how do you know for sure they are raping you? have you woken up during the process or do they wake you before doing so?

>333
>444

Trips have my attention. Greentext your story user? I might have some familiarity with this kind of thing, believe it or not.

Well they're are a few different versions based on different theories I have come up with.

Let me see.. Give me a sec

Yes and yes
Then it all goes black

Fuck were are running into trouble here.
Abandoning thread. Sorry.

What the fuck?