What do you expect from Annie's new album?

What do you expect from Annie's new album?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/2017/aug/19/st-vincent-interview-deep-nun-mode-cara-delevingne
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It to be not very good, and i love her past work.

a big fat feminist lesbian shit

ccrriinnggee

she used to be a qt
time is a cruel mistress

Sex with her

This

WTF are you talking about? She looks very fine, even now.

I wish she looked at me like that

I don't know but she needs to hurry up and release it

She looks so much better with straight hair.

how many children will she kill before she's finalyl caught?

It will be out in October 2017.

That's the cover of Vulnicura.

What genres will she explore on this one? What lyrical themes will she explore? My ears hunger for more annie :O

I hope it doesn't suck because that new single is pretty bad

The new album will be eclectic:

>She isn’t quite such a speedy creator of names for her albums. The new LP still doesn’t have a title. I’ve heard about two-thirds of it and it’s superb – the same appealing, enigmatic, genre-spliced collision of ideas and influences that St Vincent fans cherish, only this time with a sleeker, more accessible through-line that ought to further expand her listenership. Some of the tracks, such as the scratchy, stirring Hang On Me, would work as well over the titles of a grand HBO drama as played through fizzing speakers in a dive bar. There are moments of peculiar, wonderful poetry. “Sometimes I feel like an inland ocean,” Clark sings, on a track called Smoking Section. “Too big to be a lake, too small to be an attraction.”

>A number of the songs certainly sound as though they pick over the end of a serious relationship, in particular an astonishing meta-epic she has written called LA, which seems to be about a break-up (“How can anybody have you and lose you and not lose their mind, too?”), while at the same time being about a fiercely avant garde musician’s reluctance to do anything as obvious as write about a break-up. “I guess that’s just me, honey, I guess that’s how I’m built,” Clark sings, “I try to write you a love song but it comes out in a melt.”

>She believes in the essential fluidity of sexuality and of gender. (“Boys!” she sings on a new track called Sugarboy, “I am a lot like you. Girls! I am a lot like you.”) “The mutability of gender and sexuality, as you can probably imagine – that was not a prevalent subject in the suburbs of Dallas when I was growing up. Not even a little bit! And no shade on it now. I love Texas, I’m there all the time seeing family. But I was always gonna get out of there. It felt imperative that I get out of there.”

theguardian.com/music/2017/aug/19/st-vincent-interview-deep-nun-mode-cara-delevingne

she should write about aging
y'know write what you know

thats pretty cool

seriously, that New York song is just awful. By far her worst song to hit the radio

I doubt it will be representative of the new album. It's a low key song like Champagne Year, The Sequel, Prince Johnny, What Me Worry?.

I want a song about Cara Delevingne or the break up with her

lel

I want a song about male oppression.

that it's gonna be shit jus tlike everything she did? she only got popular because she's really good-looking.

>she only got popular because she's really good-looking.
but she's not

i want a song about molesting litte boys

She's a meme here so it doesn't even matter. Sup Forums is still mad when most of them "predicted" s/t would be bad and flop only for it to become her most successful album both critically and commercially

Hyped! :D

Her producer is unironically a talentless hack, nothing can save you from that. This thing is doa.

kill yourselves

That's really not appropriate for this board

Do you think falling for your abuser is something she would write about?

Shit