There's this girl at my uni who I've never really been into before but lately we've been talking more and I'm starting...

There's this girl at my uni who I've never really been into before but lately we've been talking more and I'm starting to become interested. Never really had a real gf so I wouldn't know where to start. I figure coffee would be chill but idk. Need advice.

Also how about dream greentext thread or some shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEwSfbE9IXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dont be autistic

this

this

Do not go into interview mode instead ask what she is interested in or what she does for fun, LISTEN and instead of thinking of the next thing to say pause, and ask her why or for what reason she likes or does what she does. Basically get her to talk about herself, shit is easy after some talking

fuck i'm screwed

My problem is I have a hard time committing to things. Like I might be committed in the beginning but then I'll just lose interest and move on. It's not a conscious thing but it happens a lot.

I want to make it work but I'm worried I'll just get apathetic and just dip

Dont worry, just act like a normie.

i failed many dates so you dont have to

Saying that you can't just solidifies you never will
Illicit emotions from her, and don't be fucking autistic

That isn't a problem user, if you aren't feeling it, just dip, or pump and dump, or be honest about your intentions, you will be surprised how many chicks are down for no strings attached fun

Actually i never had any succesful dates.
Quick tips,
1. Dont ask her if she was raped.
2. Dont tell her you have blue balls
3. Dont go for physical contacts if she doesnt hint it.
4. act like a normie, you do normie stuff and have normie hobbies
5. ...

And I get that, but I like the idea of having an actual relationship is better. The whole hook up scene never really made sense to me. I always thought it be dating for a a while maybe a few months, be on the same wavelength for a little while and then go our separate ways, or maybe not. I want sex but I feel like that's more of a perk than an end goal

I think we are the same kind of autists

checked

I guess normie wise we're both booze hounds but have shit tolerance so thats a start.

pic unrelated

This whole thread reminded me how much i want to kill myself and how hopeless getting a GF is.

Dude, I'm trying to help you with girls, not give you a damn psych eval, you can always end up bonding really deeply even if it's for a short time, you should be enjoying her for her, and vice versa. And IF you split, it wont be hard feelings.

Dude, just try..... law of averages

Oh shit wait we also both voted for Trump so she's half way red pilled. Dunno if it was a one off or if that's still something to work off of.

Youre right suicide is the option, i still have 1 chance on 6 to die

You got Dubs, its a sign from Kek himself, Go for it Boi !

God damn it dude, you made me laugh. But for real bro don't end it, and if you are then do it big shinahmean? But don't include others lives

Should i lower my standards so low i cant fail ?

nah dude don't off yourself. Not worth it.

I'm not religious, but I figure you might as well wait it out. If you've really reached the end of your rope, then go out and do shit you've never had the balls to do, thought you never could do. Life is shit but damn we're all gonna die anyway. No reason to cash in your chips if we're all getting flushed at the end of the night.

youtube.com/watch?v=HEwSfbE9IXc

Maybe meme magic is real afterall...

Hell no bro, you need to understand some basic principles, what I'm trying to say is that try hitting on girls you genuinely like and hit em with questions that make them open up, after doing that try to get her to validate herself to you, using pressure as your friend rather than your enemy and release pressure as a sort of Pavlovian mechanism of releasing said pressure

I should have re-read what i wrote mb i fucked up at the end and was a tad redundant

i dont like them, i need to know them to like them and i dont show emotions, im really bad at emotions.

Ok then, whoever gets your dick hard, and if you do what i say you will GET to know them at a fundamental level then your brain will get a hard on or go completely flaccid

Could you explain step by step with examples

Bump before it dies

This

Not really bro, what you need to do, like with Everything is test fail test fail etc. Test succeed the examples you are looking for are the attempts you need to be making. Im not a professional bro just giving some honest feedback. Fuck! Alright I'll give an example. You ask the girl what does she do that's fun or something along those lines and she gives a half assed answer, don't say cool or anything for that matter. Remain silent as if she wasn't done talking while remaining still (not jittery or plain autistic) and keep eye contact, usually they cave into the pressure that you hold and then give you a more complete answer, it is at that point in which you validate them depending on how much you think she actually tried with the answer.

Smart...Where do i meet grill ?

Never knew that was a thing. What do you do if there's just awkward silence and no one says anything?

Colleges, libraries, gyms, malls, grocery stores....... ask yourself where would do you see humans and women are usually there

how do i approach them ?

You tease her lightly about her rough exterior (not physical body but her mind) also if you have intent on why you are talking with her and you apply pressure correctly, they will more than likely answer.

Just stare at them from close range, but don't blink because if they see you blink you'll miss your opportunity.

Not like a sperglord. Let me clarify. Don't Just ninja sneak up to them, if you understand personal space ( about arms length) don't breach that line yet. Notice something about them that you find attractive or interesting (gait, posture, body language, clothes) then you tell them something along the lines of, i had to talk with you or I'd be kicking myself for the rest of the day

God damn I'm really fucking up, sorry guys drinking atm

if you're in school, join clubs where there are both reasonable numbers of single women but also involve activities which you find interesting. Same thing with classes.

^good points too

why i cant blink ?

>ask yourself where would do you see humans

He is fucking with you dude

Yes i just reread that, mb dude please look past my idiocy and see some of my wisdom

I'm on my phone too, not like it's a variable on my fuck ups but yes i did fuck up, and not just once

is he ?

Coffee would be great, OP. Or just a casual lunch out would be good. Hope everything turns out well in the end.

Ok now I'm the retard ok I'm cool with this, uuuuhhhhhh good luck with you picking up chicks bro imma let myself out before i make a bigger dumbass out of myself

nah I'm just fuckin with you dude, no worries

wish I had a drink right about now too

thank dude.Just tryna move forwards, y'know?

thanks for the help i think

You are welcome bro, hope i managed to actually guide you the right path, you can do it. just try and don't take things personally, or else it will eat you alive and leave you bitter. I don't want either to happen to you

this is a foul note

I know so many strippers who would love to get flowers.

Are strippers people ?

got kik?