Youcan't. Thanks for coming out

Other urls found in this thread:

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/fs-fd/restr-eng.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Which parts of America? Gun laws vary state to state

I totally agree Op, we should get rid of all gun laws

Wyoming

Not what I'm saying, here in Canada we can get guns, not sure about how we can get handguns but its not just walk in and buy one like you can a can of fucking beans

>not sure about how we can get handguns
Sounds like you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.
What is restricted class?
What is non-restricted class?

If you have your restricted license you can walk into a gun store in Canada and buy a handgun like it's a can of beans. And then register it and notify the authorities every time you transport it.

Amerifats have the best idea of gun ownership going. It's mainly ruined by nigs being nogs.

Any laws put into force now will only affect law abiding citizens. Nigs don't respect the la, that's why they get shot so much.

I can't believe I have to google this for you...

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/fs-fd/restr-eng.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Canada

Ahh, so you don't know anything about the subject. Thanks for coming out.

Non-restricted in Canada

No registration needed, enjoy!

NON RESTRICTED IN CANADA

BASIC LICENSE COVERS IT

Uh oh an assault weapon! Don't let california see!

***RESTRICTED IN CANADA***

Registration is required and a range officer must be notified for transport. A minor infraction will result in automatic prison sentence of one year or more. For possessing a .22 cal handgun, you come under suspicion of your friends, family and neighbors. The police may check in on you occasionally. You are scorned and hated by society. You can expect a swat team to bust down your door first if a gun crime is reported in a 50 mile radius of your home. Shame on you for owning this as a Canadian.

>non-restricted
>basic license
Choose one.

Perfectly acceptable firearm to own in Canada. Great for sport shooting or target practice, you'll be the most popular guy at the range! Loads of fun for the whole family! Requires no special licenses or permissions. Made for Canadians to enjoy.

>non-restricted
>basic license
isn't that the same thing? is there a third category I don't know about??

hell yes

>BASIC LICENSE
you mean like if I just get my non-restricted and don't get the restricted license, right?

>you mean like if I just get my non-restricted and don't get the restricted license, right?

Yes, sorry that's what I meant.

Shall not be infringed

Buy a gun.

Right now. Prove to yourself how easy it is

Are you retarded?
Having a licence means you are allowed to own weapons. Ie not a criminal. No doubt the guns are also registered so the give knows who has what.

>mfw i take my gun everywhere since my town has become infested with niggers

>Having a licence
You misspelled license. Which license are you referring to? Specifically

So, you're saying if I get the non-restricted firearm license in Canada, I'm allowed to have brass knuckles, tasers and nerve gas? fucking retard.

Canada scrapped the long gun registry, remember? Only restricted class has to be registered (pistols and ARs)

Fucking idiot, it's not ARs it's only AR15 variants. Get your shit right.

That's what I meant by "ARs" guy.

Oh I see

You can buy them online

Jesus, I hope Amerifats don't think ALL Canadians are this fucking retarded when it comes to rights.

what country are you even talking about

Canadians don't have the right to own guns. It's a privilege the government has the power to take away. Maybe it should be a right, but there would never be enough support to make that happen.

No, it isn't. But when Canadians make dumb fuck threads about American gun control without knwoing their OWN laws, it makes us ALL look stupid.

who gives a fuck what amerishits think? fuck em

Just what do you mean "us"?

Listen here snow Mexican, you're obviously ignorant to American gun laws. A lot of the guns that criminals use were gotten illegally. In my state, before you can buy a rifle or pistol, you first have to fill out a form.You have to give your adress, DOB, Social Security number, all that shit. Then they run an FBI background check. And if you're clear, then you can buy the gun. But if you fail on anything on the check, you dont get it.

>nigger detected

By us I refer to either pro-gun Canadians or Canadians who just don't give a fuck either way. Educate yourself on a topic before you shit on it, or else you look asinine. Common sense.

>or else you look asinine
This is Sup Forums, everyone looks asinine. Now go eat a burger you fat American fuck.

>Amerifats don't think
You got that part right.

There is no use for that gun outside of a shooting range. That thing would turn a moose inside out.

Unless you just want to murder some shit

Should probably regulate them more but every time you do that the redneck fuckers just buy more guns. You can't win, just try and be aware of your surroundings and don't pick fights with people

Actually white people in the US have about the same gun crime rates as switzerland. It's negroes that pile up the gun crime stats. And due to the filth baboons being armed, any sensible white man needs to be armed too.

And statistically speaking the areas with the highest legal rates of gun ownership are the safest in the nations. The "gun free" cities are cesspools because only the chimps are armed.

That's the glory of our US of A. There is no line on the required 4473 form to purchase a firearm that reads "Reason for ownership". Armed people are free people my d00d

Different user here.
Shit son, ever been to a gun show? You can literally buy one without giving any info here in Oklahoma. But if you buy from a store, what you said applies.

fuckhead is itching to blow his femoral artery out.
Natural selection at play, with a firearm coefficient.

Sad

polic here oh no

why would you write this shit down

The people with guns tell the people without guns what to do.