Very powerful statement. Whats wrong with you bigots?

Very powerful statement. Whats wrong with you bigots?
ITT: you cant

Wow. Powerful indeed. So selfless..

taking a knee has always been a respectful gesture. i don't understand why its bad now?
>man gets on one knee, proposes to gf. good
>man gets on one knee, player injured. good
>man gets on one knee, national anthem. bad.
pls explain.

context. Appropriate gesture for anthems in many countries is to stand to attention.

if a white guy knelt to support troops or something he would be a patriot. but a black guy knelt and now everybody mad.

if tom brady knelt, the nfl would of backed him up
but it was a young black man, so nfl backed away

>if a white guy knelt to support troops
that isn't even close to what happened, though, it was more along the lines of "fuck whitey and fuck da cops"

Bend the knee, show your submission!

People listen to the national anthem at home?

Wait, wait, wait, people actually give a shit about football? Watching 'roid-addled morons destroy their bodies to get a piece of pleather into some white lines? That's almost as bad as watching some dipshit play a video game fast.

Nice cringe thread.

>nfl
>not faggots
Aside from that, what's being protested, exactly? And what is the intended result? How is this outcome accomplished? How are you not dumb animal niggers? :^)

Nice quads

Nah, it's true though.
They spend their entire lives getting good at something which, by itself, is worthless. The NFL is a money-making giant, but football itself is just a silly game for silly boys.

Why do americans worship their tv set like muslims? Do they do this 5 times a day?

I guess some do, but we're largely in the middle of an exodus away from cable, give it another decade and TV will die.

>be muriburger
>get triggered over a nigger on his knees when their dumb national anthem plays
>cry about it everywhere
I'm sure you fat cucks are forgetting your gf was probably on her knees sucking BBC as you cried along to the liberating anthem you dumb fucks have regurgitated since the dawn of time

>be non-American
>have an opinion

Everything that user said is true, NFL is faggots and NFL fans are cuck faggots.

>be fat muriburger
>walk into home after slaving away at mcdonalds
>catch wife taking big black cock
>say "yeah so" and go eat a burger

nfl is dead in 10, maybe 20 years, anyway.
too many CTEs.
stick a fork in it.

>tfw non-American

Listen buddy, we arent in your thread dissing Rugby or Cobbletyhops or Huge Stingy Wing Dings. We arent bullying your kind with our superior dentistry or weaponry since 1700s. Give it a break.

So fucking true. I can't even watch anymore. Every year, they change a rule to remove any excitement they can. We still have professional fighting, but these assholes who are getting paid better than most doctors to play a game need protection. No thanks, I'll go watch an interesting game like basketball or futball.

Although, basketball is getting boring now because so many good players are on one NBA team, there's no point in even watching the top teams. Warriors are going to win.

>We arent bullying your kind with our superior dentistry or weaponry since 1700s
We don't have to, they're inherently inferior by all metrics.
World < America

As someone who give absolutely 0 fucks about America or their arrogance, can someone explain what the fuck is going on with the NFL and kneeling?

Less fat than yeah

that burger looks too fat to stand up anyway , it's about time that you yanks came back to the uk

I have no idea.....

>World < America
Well I don't have to choose between education, health care, and the latest iPhone.

you know this all started because kapernick was told he wasn't the starting qb and was just pouting on the bench where he was going to sit for the game anyway.

>metrics
You killed me user
If this was intentional you're a comedic genius

I heard his tampon was borderline shock syndromed and was crying on the bench. Thats just what i heard.

some players started to not stand for the anthem anymore to protest racial inequality/blacklivesmatters-shit regarding police-bias etc.

samefag sucking his own dick because no one else will. your wife prefers bbc and your micropenis will forever remain in the rolls of fat to never be seen again

Its because someone decided to protest the anthem and then when they did all season the masses kept not watching those games so because of that and him being a shit player he got the boot.

So other players got pissed and started doing it and then Trump said basically all of them should be basically taken off the field right then and fired.

This pissed off the NFL but its basically what the common people think because they watch sports to escape the politics.

OH and the Thunder will win this season. Not the warriors then and the cavs had their time.

How is kneeling during the anthem supposed to protest racism?

beats me

i'm against child hunger, so i'm gonna spit on old ladys

Welcome to Leftists Logic course 101. You can now close your book and make up whatever you want. You all passed. Except straight white males.

it does nothing. It's merely lip service that endangers nothing, not their livelihood or requires more time and effort. Big fucking waste of time.

What a bunch of bullshit. This is what America is now? Sympathize with rich black spoiled athletes that owe everything they have to the rednecks they bitch about who are ticket holders.

If its not about the flag then go protest by a police station. Fucking liberals have to inject politics into everything fun. They killed football. Fuck.

Even America can't understand America.
We're all doomed when WWIII happens.
Might as well start taking the piss now!

Im against spitting on old ladys so im going to starve children

>muriburger accepting defeat again
aww is it already time for your self pity choccy burger cake? :^(

Why do white people wear shoes in their house?

Thunder lost their best player. He just got in trouble for saying "Besides Westbrook, OKC is garbage." Warriors are getting at least three, unless something big happens.

I'd like to see Lebron redeem himself and bring a championship to Cleveland, but I don't see it happening. Other than that, the only people I want to see with a ring are Jimmy Butler or Demarcus Cousins.

You dont understand.

I assumed that he (mind you, not me) intentionally referenced metrics while saying that murica is better then the rest of the world. Since the metric system burgerland uses is utter trash, the irony of that statement made me laugh my ass off.

>white American people
ftfy.
no such savage behaviour in the Old Continent.

> (OP)
>Why do white people wear shoes in their house?
Because you never know when you might have to chase a barefoot nigger out of your closet.

>he's explaining his own joke because he thinks no one got it

i'm against software piracy so i gonna go poop in the produce isle

Kneeling doesn't do jack shit.

Thunder doubtful i want them to but i doubt it all the same. tulsafag here

well, doing it repeatedly might help with the obesity-epidemic.
keep lunging!

You got a point

>"Fuck whitey and fuck the cops"
Sounds about right. Fuck em.