My 12 year old sister wants some online games

My 12 year old sister wants some online games.
Do your worst Sup Forums
Recommendations plox.

Minecraft

I can't tell if you're being ironic or not.

Also she already has played that.
I'm talking like oldschool skull boy fucked up shit.

Divinity Original Sin 2.

Get her into good rts's

I like the way you think.
I'm pretty sure playing a ton of that and Age of Empires back in the day helped me get through college and life in general.

You want fucked up?
Try Yume Nikki
Or OddWorld
But actually good games
Shit like silent hill 2, stuff like that

Pfff, are you retarded? There is only one answer for a 12 year old girl...

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion

He said ONLINE games, you fucking moron.

Honey Select

The fuck is wrong with you? Those are not online games.

Overwatch is a big one right now. My friend's sister is 12, and that's about all she and her friends play.

Huniepop

Hahah it was joke.

I played halo and cs when I was that age for like excitement. idk what's even popular right now for kids. Any platformer is good.

This is the kind of idiot that fucking comes to this shithole: Some fucking asshat with 0 reading comprehension that needs to never breed. People like this fucking cunt is going to make Idiocracy a real fucking thing.

FUCK YOU, FAGGOT. DIAF

Thanks for the posts user, I'm going out to meet with her now and I'll load up a few games you've mentioned. 'Til then, vidja general thread.
She's actually really intelligent, troll. She's got dyslexia.

Get her to play league of legends. Or path of exiles should be easy for her

Offworld Trading Co. is a good game if you both get it. Teach her how supply&demand works, and to think of decisions in terms of marginal benefit.

I don't know how else is be able to process life if I didn't slave at Empire building as well. Just the amount of micromanaging.

General Vidja thread just devolves into console fanboy wars, or PC vs console wars, or new-school vs. old-school wars. Every time. Mark my words.

ROBLOX. Where she belongs.

"I'm 12, but I can be 18"

Best sentence I've ever heard

Ori and the something something Forest.

Get her a level 30 league account and throw her straight into ranked from the tutorial.
>then scream at her to GÏT GUD until she cries

Or have her play second life.
Or old school runescape.

I know this one cuck faggot who ended our friendship because of my interest in videogames. He's one of those edge lord Alpha Males TM.

His argument is that videogames don't teach you life skills, and that there are no transferable skills that you can gain from videogames.

I said that they are a source of enjoyment, artistic skill and creativity, in games like the ones we've mentioned you deal with a lot, you have to strain, locate, and distribute your recourses all the time. Not to mention the life long friends I have gathered because of them.
He said I should do something useful with myself, according to him all that is, is having sex. Sure, sex is great but it isn't everything.

ACTUALLY I HAVE A BETTER IDEA
>EVE ONLINE

One of you anons might remember an online anime game where you had to finger the girl to orgasm while she was sleeping. If she woke up you lost. Tell your sister to play that.

AdventureQuest Worlds, or the newer one AdventureQuest 3D?
AQW is a grindy-ass dressup game, but still Flash-only AFAIK.
AQ3D is "indie" developer's first MMO, and is like, way crappier Vanilla WoW.
The devs even have a not-MLP puzzle game.

Or maybe let her play Unteralterbach or some of the /weg/ shit on /aco/.

Minecraft.
Wait, no, ROBLOX

Christ... AdventureQuest...

Thanks for making me feel old.

First time I ever got caught beating it was to this game

>orgasm girl

Fuck you guys, I'm feeling older and older...