Well .. hmmm.. yeah.. how should i put it.. hmm...

Well .. hmmm.. yeah.. how should i put it.. hmm.. why don't we genocide all white shits and leave amerca to the latino master race ? They're superior in each and every way

these are the results of eating sopa do macaco

hmm... esta.. una.. hmm.. una délicia, si si felicito

You don't have to, just go to Miami and 99% of girls look like this

What a fine and lovely white woman you've shared Ahmed. The more of those there are the better, that goes especially for their men.

>white

Jesus fucking christ, what a nice looking beach.

CHI

Women from Florida are ugly bitches

berry

Angie is literally Cuban and Italian Diaspora. She hardly resembles the average Latina, even in Southern Florida. She literally won the lottery of life.

mmm *boner* 9gag

>Angie is literally latina
>She hardly resembles the average Latina
typical burgerpost

She doesn't. Outside of Florida, she resembles what every American on here will call "white" and not "Latina".

Kill yourself or get back to fucking donkeys, you know nothing about how shit works around here.

Nigga please.

>she resembles what every American on here will call "white"
F

>says that she is literally latina
>then says that she is not what people calls latina
the burger

that's literally what latinas are you dumb cunt, where do you live? california? mexicans are NOT latinos

moar

All white people taste the rope around their fat neck. Latinos will prevail.

Like I said, YOU DON'T GET IT. You just don't get how things work around here, will you?

Everything you know. Doesn't apply to America. Period.

are you retarded? why wouldn't she be latina?

Snowflake much?

Here: Who the fuck cares what happens there? :^)

>she's latina
>but she is not latina
are you drunk, buddy?

Only the cuban girls are hot. Hell, pretty much all latinas other than mexican ones here are pretty hot. Mexican latinas are a mixed bag. They're sometimes pretty hot as well, pretty average, or fat and ugly.

COMMON SENSE IS NOT THE SAME IN THE US, THE WAY WORDS WORK IN HERE IS NOT THE SAME AS THE REST OF THE WORD

Please stop posting. You're gonna get us in another >america screencap.

Delivered

Noice.

Holy shit! Based leaf.

>u

Angie is not even as white as a regular south american, she does look pretty cuban though (her father is Argentinian)

>Victoria Justice

my nigger

DELETE THIS

Perfection desu with you senpai

obssesed