Ask an Amazon employee anything. I work in a fulfilment center

Ask an Amazon employee anything. I work in a fulfilment center.

Do you sleep in the nude?

Are you in Dallas? I also work at one

Have you ever had a masturbatory fantasy involving your sister?

Do you believe in true love?

How do you sleep at night knowing your service is superior in every way to Newegg

Do you like Putin?

where do you work

Why do you always crush amiibos? ugh really?

How much shit have you stolen?

U gay?

Yes.
No.
Don't have one.
They still pay me so it's whatever
He is pretty cool.
Because we love pissing off nintoddlers from having a perfect box collection.
No. I like men

How's the weather, Phteven?

I ordered soap and hair trimmer guards. I have Prime. After 8 days never arrived. Where the fuck is it?

How good are you at detecting horse dildos through black shrink wrap?

what should i buy with my $15 gift card?

Did your dad molest you?

Do you guys have a parcel per hour quota?

How do you find the working conditions?

How many sex toys do you handle on the daily?

Sunny
Computers apply where its shipped and who it is to we aren't allowed to know. Sorry for your package taking awhile to get to you we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction.

Did you try to fuck your sister?

whats the job like? Im about to start working at one part time while I take classes.

Yes depends on the area. It's a great place to work, and none. My warehouse focuses on bigger items like bikes,car seats for children, and other items like such.

What's your credit card number?

It isn't horrible but it isn't like the happiest place on earth. It's a decent job nothing amazing but nothing bad.

No.

>Ask an Amazon employee anything. I work in a fulfilment center.

Ok.

is working in a warehouse similar to being in prison?

Are you homo?

Have you committed the murder?

I wouldn't know never been to prison, but I don't think so?
No.

No.

Have you ever agile a box?

Have you ever fantasized about fucking a little robot

Do you like this?

How about this?

I move boxes quickly.
No.>
>746477112
Not my thing.

TITS OR GTFO

How much do you make

Do you have a boob?

I ordered a laptop, it arrived in 2 days. The next day a 2nd one showed up. I only ordered the one and I only got charged for the one. Will accounting ever find out?

Walk into manager office and see this. What do?

No.
13$ an hour
Yes, everyone does.

Can we have a date?

Nope. They're both yours.
Walk out.

Lolwut

is there any way to get like free sample money deposited into your account to purchase things?

GTFO

Are you ready to have a baby with me?

Not that I'm aware of.
No.

Can't tubes tied

Have you ever looked in the mirror and thought wtf am I doing with my life.

Is your name Amelia? If so post tits

I've done that waaay before ever having a job at Amazon. I just don't know what I want in all honesty. It depresses me.

No.

We should get married.

Im not from the USA and i dont understand something. If the fuking product says "free shipping" and "+0.0 taxes" is it true? Do i only pay the price that the webpage says? or do i have to pay an extra fee??

Do you like her?

>filename
>LOGo

>Im not from the USA and i dont understand something. If the fuking product says "free shipping" and "+0.0 taxes" is it true? Do i only pay the price that the webpage says? or do i have to pay an extra fee??
Fuck off weirdo

Do you like fitness?

No.
Verys from country to country so I cannot say but I would think that the price at checkout would be the final price.

lol wtf? why wierdo? siriously , im from south america and i want to buy an alienwear from amazon and make it get home by one family member going there! im not even joking.

Are you in a relationship?

I run every other day. Nothing crazy though. Enjoying it? Yes and no, someday I just don't feel it but I still do it.

Do you like giving head? Assuming it's clean and neatly groomed? This is Amazon related

thanks pal

>
>I run every other day. Nothing crazy though. Enjoying it? Yes and no, someday I just don't feel it but I still do it.

>Do you like fitness?

How about fitness product in the box?

Yes.
Verys on mood.

Can we have coitus?

*Varies not varys

I love you.. Let's get married

Never used them.
Ok

I'll raise your children. I'm desperate. I'm not black either. Can we make this work?

They opened a warehouse near where I live and I want a job there. Any way I can guarantee or increase my likelihood of getting hired there?

Post that fine ass

>Because we love pissing off nintoddlers from having a perfect box collection.
Absolutely savage

It's a faceless hiring process, go to Amazon force which can be found through Google and apply to the location you want.

How do you wipe?

The wad.

Are you white? (Fingers crossed)

Yes.

>
>The wad.

Omg we have so much in common. Are you happy with your boyfriend?

Yup.