These are the three best albums made by a black person that will be influential in the coming years

these are the three best albums made by a black person that will be influential in the coming years.
all three of these guys have shown the world that blacks aren't always hyper-masculine individuals. instead they have a heart and experience pain just like any other human

mark my words

SB2H is terrible but I have a feeling it will still be remembered in the future and treated as outsider music

It ushered in the grunge style that a lot of new rappers are trying to emulate. Only without shitty trap drum patterns

dean is the only good one on there

I have a feeling SB2H is going to be the new pinkerton in another 10 years or so

who is, drake

It probably is. It's the sound of someone just basically pouring their heart out, even if it's off-putting if you can't relate. The fact Kid Cudi decided that going with rapping wasn't appropriate is probably going to have some influence later, much like how Rivers decided to make Pinkerton in a much messier style than the Blue Album.

OP, you show what a racist you actually secretly are.
"blacks aren't always hyper-masculine individuals. instead they have a heart and experience pain just like any other human"

You first are surprised blacks are not all muscled slaves. Then you are enthusiastic sharing you discovered they have hearts and emotions like human beings! Wow, they turn out not being animals after all!

You are a horrible human being.

im black.
so fuck off whitey

I love the album so much. It's got such a grungey vibe (admittedly minus the metally parts of grunge) and such an honest vibe to it. I hope it stays influential.

>Speedin' Bullet 2 Heaven
P4k gave it a 4.0
Shame becuase I gen up think it's a solid album.

Seems the racist thinking has intruded your thinking through the media. How sad.

Stop selfhating

I fucking HATE Blonde. Channel Orange was a beacon of light. The production is timeless but yet ultra-modern and it does a fantastic job of capturing the era. The arrangements are both sparse and intricate, and yet they have consistent grooves...his voice is so raw too, it matches the messages of the songs perfectly...I dunno man, Channel Orange was just one of the best albums of all time

However, Blonde is fucking garbage - it's just a bunch of meandering bullshit with no rhythm or soul whatsoever, plus he auto-tuned the shit out of his voice. With Frank acting like such an SJW cuck lately, I'm honestly not surprised that he stopped making actual good music. I mean shit, there aren't even any drums on Blonde for the most part? Like Jesus fucking Christ, how fucking BORING must it be to sit through a concert of that shit? There's no groove or beat or pulse or any parts where you can sing along as loud as possible until your voice breaks, there's NOTHING that's going to bring people together and unite them in a chorus of jubilation like music SHOULD

Honestly, Frank is just such a soft-boy now. It's entirely reactionary to the current political climate and him feeling """"""persecuted"""""" as a gay black guy, despite 90% of the civilized world being cool with both of those things AND THE FUCKING FACT THAT HE IS WORTH TEN FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS

its not self hatred. its inspiring my people to not be gangbangers
stfu you racist cracker.

nah

"inspiring my people to not be gangbangers"

Why would you assume black people are gangbangers. Your head is so full of stereotypes. Listen to black professors, read black poets, talk to black intelectuals. Maybe you will think about something else when you think about Black People then.

>You are a horrible human being.
calm down you neurotic cunt

t.white person who has never been around black people

i'd say these OP and their influence already is widespread, at least for take care and especially 808s

kys

>implying lil b didn't forward this sentiment years earlier

i havent heard blond but the other two albums are heavily influenced by nostlgia for 90's music

Sometimes I think that if that Cudi album was made over these emo/trap instrumentals Lil Peep rap over, a lot of people would be into it right now.

But maybe not.

what 90 inspiration is coming from redeemer?

dean blunt has said for a while that he's trying to do a black version of grunge music

>dean blunt has said for a while that he's trying to do a black version of grunge music
source?
in the wire interview he said he can't stand people who try to make black versions of white established genres.

You didn't include flockaveli and for that you are an absolute dunce

That album created trap

Go back to Tumblr you fucking faggot

Lol are you retarded b

but what about Thug Motivation 101 or Trap Muzik