/cum/

Beer edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZq_jeYsbTs
youtu.be/81rg3ADLrq0?t=416
youtu.be/_gxdivYpRrI
youtube.com/watch?v=DVQ3-Xe_suY
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/canada-us-trump-favourability-popularity-poll-record-low-a7724676.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8_83kzcORJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

f uxc k aesd urmff

the bint on cbc just said "do you think we'll have a hillary situation where john horgan doesn't come out and address the crowd"

44 leading for the libs buds

Oh fuck, 44 seats.

Thank G*d for advance polls

>already 43 again

>tfw i recreated that mission from world at war with the marine raiders in arma 3
>mfw these marines didnt make it off the beach

nonce

CANADIAN INVASION

F

youtube.com/watch?v=nZq_jeYsbTs

It keeps happening. Minority government here we come.

I would eat that

um

youtu.be/81rg3ADLrq0?t=416
jesus i cant breathe

>two ridings are neck and neck

The eternal Doug will find you all

>I listen to radiohead

someone put a cascadia flag on a cart at the grocery store I used to work at. or actually work at now, got rehired today

i'd be all for splitting up the united states but who will keep china in check?
india??
you gotta be KIDDIN me

Is Angie white?

i used to play flashpoint and make 200 enemies with knives only

Glad you liked it! He mostly does stuff on twitch but his older stuff with another guy named STAR_ is gold.

Kinda funny thinking I got someone to laugh way across an ocean in another country.

I see people wearing hats with it all the time

Which is worse, Burnaby or Surrey?

i got that feeling in my stomach like i ate a spider
probably wake up in the middle of the night with the poops
wish me luck in bed
good night

Surrey

youtu.be/_gxdivYpRrI

Holy shit NDP won Courtenay Comox by NINE (9) votes

youtube.com/watch?v=DVQ3-Xe_suY

That means you get to enjoy recounts now.

MOBAs truly are the lowest form of video gaymes

Surrey. The commute sucks.

And they said one vote doesn't make a difference. We really are getting a minority govt now.

they really bring the worst out of people
i rarely get mad while playing, but my friend throws autistic fits sometimes

call him a fucking faggot
there's fun in losing

>tfw only moderately high because i want to ration the last of my weed for tomorrow night
At least music still sounds better

friends like that can be quite annoying, yes. I remember being afraid to steal one my friend's stars whenever we played Mario Party because he would throw his controller on the ground everytime

fired rice turned out alright. think I might make monte cristo sandwiches tomorrow

Advanced votes won't be counted until May 22. Finally, I can rest.

Surrey is more of a shithole

Which is best, Port Moody, Coquitlam, or Port Coquitlam?

surrey because it's my neighbor

>no alcohol
I couldn't do it

yeah
people need to realize dota is not about stomping the enemy every time and having a good time
he cant handle stress well
and it does not help that dota seems to be fucking with him every time, hes constantly in low priority pool due to being rude and feeding and leaving games etc etc

friends like that have to realize its just a game, though some people are really competitive and all, i hated those kind of people as a child, well still do but, its less visible when they grow old

This was a meme in my high school
>some turboautists claim they don't drink or fuck because they are straight edge

yes

>straight_edge_by_kleptocorpse
Hm...

not doing drugs hahaha what a bunch of faggot retards heheh *wheeeze* *dies*

i had a similar friend but luckily he was cognizant of how we felt about his outbursts of rage and calmed da FUK down over the years

/cum/ will be closing in 5 minutes please bring all of your posts to the register. Thank You.

All the straight edge kids I knew ended up getting into drugs anyway. Worst one got on heroin. I'm no junkie, but I do like my fair share of hallucinogens from time to time

>want to ask people if other cities are better than mine
>no one will know my town so they can't provide an accurate answer

top 50 cities allowed only

baka, get it together user

tfw no autistic american gf

I farted loudly

What is this fabled town?

I have a confession to make.

It makes me laugh really hard when people off handedly refer to Trump as Drumpf. I don't really know why. Maybe because it's such a stupid jab and not even an insult. It just makes whoever uses it sound so pathetic.

>those nordic features
hmm

but she looks young, practically a chil-
>flag
oh

how mad are you?

>mexico the 2nd deadliest country in the world
>2nd in death totals ONLY to war torn syria
Jesus christ bros, no wonder all the mexicans who used to post here are gone. I mean holy fuck can you spot a mexican post in this thread?

the brrraaaappppp meme makes me laugh really hard

>Maybe because it's such a stupid jab and not even an insult. It just makes whoever uses it sound so pathetic.

lynden WA
probably not even top 50 in the state

Why would I be mad?

i have documentary about a finnish autistic girl, ill post it tomorrow gotta go slepe now

Fuck BRANPURD PLONK and fuck yppl

I enjoy the way they casually keep saying he should be impeached after every issue.

u mad bro?

he so fukkin mad

>after every issue
You mean after anything he does period.

dude calm down!

>Phoebe Judson
EWW

brrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaap

WTF

what's wrong with her? did you know who that was before? have you heard of lynden?

this new sopa shitposting kills me, I don't know why, anything involving brazil just sends my sides into oblivion. The fucking guys name too holy fuck, bettynho. CHRIST

you see it too?
thought i was going crazy

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/canada-us-trump-favourability-popularity-poll-record-low-a7724676.html

I only know her because someone (probably you) mentioned Lynden before and I looked it up.

oh no, our little monkey doesn't like us very much

time to yank the leash

delete this RIGHT NOW

doesn't matter what you like, your non-specialized offspring won't be surviving the iceage

yeah probably...
so do you like lynden? probably not

>In addition, nearly 20 per cent of survey respondents said they were changing travel plans that included the US. They cited the political climate as a primary reason for doing so.
I never believe this

This looks illegal.

you're making me uncomfortable

>not recognizing pedo-turk
Much like a roach he is hard to get rid of.

rip turkfriend

what's the deal with that girl? is she a puppet of her parents or something? I don't believe she comes up with that stuff

also why are these deleted now

youtube.com/watch?v=8_83kzcORJA

>thanks for giving me the right to vote
hmmm i hate turkey now

>Turkey
>women's rights
>people who believe this meme

>speaking in a non-american accent
>the first image she thinks of is the animal turky
BRITBOOS REEEEEEEEEEE

what is the most embarrassing thing you have done /cum/? I got caught by my dad putting on my sisters thongs

>I got caught by my dad putting on my sisters thongs
green text

I got caught by mom putting on my brother's sandals