My whole thing is everybody wants to bicker and complain, but nobody wants to take action...

>My whole thing is everybody wants to bicker and complain, but nobody wants to take action. Whether it’s violent or not, take action. If you so mad at the police, go kill one of the police.

How the fuck did he get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4H0rwumscA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because he was right

You jus 1 uh refeshin summuh sprite xD

>BTFO'ing both sides at the same time
wtf I like Vince Staples now

all cops are bastards

norf side long beech

>Then wonder why they don't show up when you call

youtube.com/watch?v=W4H0rwumscA

Police do a service, thugs contribute nothing. If BLM and other groups don't condemn these types of comments, they deserve to be shot.

This. 99.9% of Cops are sub 5'9 Untermensch who were bullied in school and use their power to vent their frustrations against Chad.

>Sublime

He better be doing that shit ironically.

>he thinks blacks call the police

Friendly reminder that cops are responsible for keeping society together and should therefore be respected. Only single digit IQ anarkiddies would disagree.

They could kick your faggot ass

The only reason blacks don't call the police is because of the institutionalized racism against people without opposable thumbs

Some of the worst people are 'anarchists' without an agenda. They just want an excuse to act like animals and destroy things, but have no plan for what comes after. Fuck the whole lot of them. A lot of police do abuse their power, but police in general are necessary.

Let's not get racist here. Let's just not kill cops, OK? You fucktards.

WE

sublime isn't bad and is huge in long beach dum dum

They suck ass. Horrible shit.

damn straight

>people falling for this
Newfags who don't lurk need to kill themselves.

he literally said that though

This but unironically. They're the most pathetic individuals in our society.

SOMEONE isn't smoking their two joints in time of war

You wouldn't have the balls to lay your life down for the protection of others

If American lefties legit wanted a revolution they would try their hardedst to get along with the police and possibly even turn them to their side. The Russian revolution of 1917 succeeded after the royal guards and the army disobeyed the Tzar's orders.

But lolnope #BLACKLIVESMATTER #KILLALLCOPS

Or maybe, just maybe,, fucking vote?

>t.Cop
Shouldn't you be beating up a well educated black man,who was just turning his life around, because you don't like the beautiful color of his skin?

T. Faggot who males baseless assumptions for the sake of having any argument at all

>Laying down your life to protect middle and lower class people

You suck ass. Horrible shit.

Not as much as Sublime does.

>ya man police are stupid
>our multicultural communist utopia won't even need cops, everybody will just get along

Hell yeah. See you dudes around the quad

>if you so mad at niggers, go kill one of the niggers.

That's a good fuckin joke. They don't protect anyone. And it's really not a dangerous job. Hell, being a mailman or a garbage collector is more dangerous. But keep telling yourself they're valuable, boot licker.

You sound like a child.

>Implying your arguing with communists
Kek
Cops have an average IQ of 110. That alone should show how useless they are. We'll be much better off when they're replaced by robots who don't require a union.

This but unironically and with anecdotal evidence, still glad they give their life to uphold some form of peace for those who want to live normally in an abnormal society

And you sound like a cop, which is worse

You're the one that's going to be tasting the bottom of their boot with that attitude, boi.

People say /lit/ is bad but I don't see them going around praising books in which black dudes glorify murder, theft, other criminal activities and misogyny in a shitty attempt to appear progressive and culturally enlightened while spewing such irrational hate towards any form of law enforcement. This board is a fucking joke. Quite literally the worst Sup Forums has to offer.

AWWW SHIT!
Response?

I'm pretty sure most of this thread is shitposting. I wouldn't take anyone in this thread seriously.

>I wouldn't take anyone in this board seriously.
ftfy

i'm actually racist.

Good point. Obviously that goes for most of this website at large. Except maybe Sup Forums.

Your tears are delicious.

Oh sweetie
Race isn't real

cops benefit black people more than anyone else, unfortunately ever since trayvon and mike brown and black lives matter, cops have stopped policing black areas as heavily and violent crime in those areas has gone up, hurting the majority of black people who don't commit those crimes. it's too bad they're literally too dumb to know what's good for them and go and support black lives matter. barely humans desu

That sounds kind of like natural selection to be honest. If they're too dumb to realize that then they don't deserve to live. But what do I know I'm just trying to get by paycheck to paycheck. Leave all the politics to the big wigs in Washington, know what I mean?

>this numale projection

Most cops are the guys that gave you a hard time in high school. Remember the guy that used to give you wedgies whenever you wore your dorky Dead Kennedys t-shirt to school? That's the guy giving out speeding tickets nowadays. He probably threw a soy burger at you from 3 tables away and laughed about it with his friends. He probably isn't the brightest guy, but he's good at being an asshole when he needs to be (around other dangerous assholes that like to hurt people). Outside of anally annihilating you during HS, he's probably a pretty nice guy and has a wife and kids. All this said occasionally you run into one who's a real stubborn dick and that sucks. But for the most part, if you aren't an asshole, they won't be assholes back.

That's how I figure it, I don't have the time like these jobless lefties have to bitch and moan about every little municipal transgression.

Love the last poets shame they don't get enough love on Sup Forums

Also warrants

fuck every cop whoever did his job

Fuck /fa/ cops

Most of the patriots in the American revolution were farmers, difference is that the lefties arent armed to the teeth, aren't part of the proletariat and so there's a disconnect with their ideology and the common man

>Implying I went to school

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE! They're all pieces of shit. I'm white too but I'm not like the rest of them I am actually one of you my African American brothers.
Behead all cops. Peace.

just get a few vigilantes to kneecap criminals

>Cops have an average IQ of 110.
That's pretty good unless you're retarded and don't understand how the bell curve or how iq distributions work

Are you lying on purpose or are you actually dumb enough to believe what you just said?

Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums and /s4s/ are the worst. Sup Forums is Sup Forums 7 years ago that's leaning far right wing

Also no one fucking likes rap music or any music to appear progressive you damn retard it could just be that they like the music

>Sup Forums is Sup Forums 7 years ago
It's really not and regardless, anything 7 years ago is better than anything now. Sup Forums is also worse than all the boards you listed.

You sound dumb enough to think there isn't a war on cops in America

What if we get rid of cops and just promise to act cool?

That's not good. I have an IQ of 110, which leaves me with jobs like being a teacher, police officer, or manager at a retail store. The fact that I can never be a an engineer, physicist, programmer, or even something like the lead designer of a video game eats me up inside every day. I'd kill myself if I didn't want to hurt my families feelings.

Black neighborhoods get curfews and police states in America at the first sign of protest. You're just a liar, you have no idea how anything in the world works you fuckin sperg.

But then who will be there to not stop murderers and crash helicopters in the woods?

>Black neighborhoods get curfews and police states in America at the first sign of protest
As they should. Same with blocking terror prone areas from immigrating.

BUY SOME FUCKIN SPRITE AT MY SHOW TONIGHT NIGGA

>protest is the normal state in every city
simply incredible
btw if you lived in one of those neighborhoods you'd be really greatful for the cops when those protests/riots are going on

>greatful
lol i meant grateful

This. They'd beat his ass just for being white.

no i meant if he was one of the black people living in those neighborhoods, but this could be true as well

Whichever makes you feel better about being btfo and not changing your mind at all.

?

This is projection at its finest what the fuck cops arent horrible people I know a couple guys who are going to the academy they arent bad they just needed a sense of direction in their life like all people do

No shit. That's what their overcompensating asses are trained to do. What's your point?

Prove it and I dont believe you

Not all but a solid 85% can go die.

His point is that despite you being an obnoxious, worthless piece of shit who happens to be more deserving of an ass kicking than anyone else, they didn't do it despite being able to. Shows how "abusive" they are.

>It's really not
Absolutely is, the 2016 election has turned that place into a wasteland of shitposting and what can be described as 'chanology' posting where they take their autism public thinking it's for a higher purpose. Sup Forums now isn't really that different from years ago aside from the memerappers

You're not a failure because of your IQ. You're a failure because you're a lazy faggot who'd rather sit around feeling sorry for himself than actually making an effort to be an engineer, physicist, programmer or video game designer. Fuck your family's feelings. Kill yourself.

Keep licking them boots, boy.

>spends 24/7 with nigger dick lodged deep down his mouth
>tries to ridicule other people for being "boot lickers"
lmao

>implying this is about niggers
>implying this isn't about not allowing some faggots fuck you in ass just because they have a silver badge
Police brutality isn't a nigger-only issue you fucking downie.

Never been fucked in the ass by any cops and I doubt you've been either. What's with this weird fucked up fantasy of yours anyway? You can talk about it. This place is anonymous.

>tfw you are shocked by this thread because police are bros then you realize you're not american

Lol I bet you think you're funny too

THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
AND SHE WET LIKE BARBRA STREISAND

As far as I can remember, I wasn't allowed to keep the results of the IQ test I took. It was back in high though, so maybe one of my parents has it. Probably not though.
Aw come on now ,no need to be so rude. I actually have a job, so I don't sit around feeling sorry for myself. I've also tried doing things like programming and I just can't fully grasp it.

This

>I've also tried doing things like programming and I just can't fully grasp it.
So you gave up instead of doing everything you can in order to learn it? I'm not smart by any means but programming isn't as hard as people make it out to be. It's just tedious to learn at first. Sounds like you were never that dedicated in the first place. Sorry, user. Calling it like I see it. Props on you having a job but posting this like
>The fact that I can never be a an engineer, physicist, programmer, or even something like the lead designer of a video game eats me up inside every day
and
>I'd kill myself if I didn't want to hurt my families feelings
is literally the definition of sitting around feeling sorry for yourself. You don't have to be genius to learn that shit, you just have to be willing to sit down and grind it out.

3 words bud
Stanford Prison Experiment

HOLY PROJECTION, BATMAN!

DUDE FUCK WHITEY LMAO

You're right. I'll pick it up again.

Even though i don't know if Staples supports the killing of cops this quote is quite accurate. Everyone screams for change but never do anything to actually attain their goals; more accurately the left as this quote would suggest.