Spent an hour cooking a delicious meal for wife

>Spent an hour cooking a delicious meal for wife,
>ask wife to please get off phone so she can help set the table and we can eat.
>She grabs two plates drops them on the table and gets back on her phone.
>Honey, please get off the phone so we can eat dinner.
>She, snarks back eat the food your damn self and goes to bed.
> Its like pulling teeth at dinner time to get her to put down the phone.

How do you deal with people that dont appreciate the effort into making a home cooked meal? Is it just me that feels like phones are a nuisance at the dinner table? Fucking smartphones have reduced peoples attention span to nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

jammer-store.com/gsm-blockers-jammers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>having a wife
>being her slave
I hope this is bait

just pull out your phone whenever she talks to you, and if she bitches about it tell her to fuck off

I wouldnt say im her slave, Im just a much better cook. Its just the last couple of years the phone is there at all times , having to compete with a phone for your spouses attention is retarded.

If this is true that I'm sorry, OP. You need to really talk with her and maybe get counselling if she can't see why this is a problem. Don't let your cunt wife ruin your life.

dump that bitch

I actually have thought about doing this. Fire with fire and all, but usually my transgressions are magnified out of scope of the situation.

Yeah, it really bothers me too and I hate bringing it up every day. I dont even find it worthwhile to argue about it any more. She knows I hate it.

I doubt she ever really talks to him. Just like my goddamn wife.

You're not competing. You lost. She's lost interest in you and isn't necessarily cheating but isn't entertained by the thought of just being with you anymore. Sorry bro.

She knows and she just doesn't care? If this has been going on recently you have to nip it in the bud or she will never let it go.

ITT: how to be a beta fag; Wife edition
shes cheating on you with a ngger, dump her now

Been together ten years but lately its like were just two strangers in this fish bowl same old shit day after day.

Assuming this isn't a bait thread two things:
1. What exactly did you cook?
2. Who is she on the phone with?

Ive honestly thought about destroying the damn phone to reset her habits.

We used to talk for hours, fucking smart phones man.

Fucking agreed, don't let anyone walk all over you. Especially not your wife. Tell her what the fuck is up, be a dickhead even, if thats what it takes

Prolly texting chad and Tyrone. You're being cucked my dude.

Sad face

I made turkey burger her favorite. She was watching youtube.

I'll be honest, my wife did the same and when I had enough I went searching. Found fb convo and shit, cheating... so I dumped her ass and am now getting a devorce. If shes so interested in that thing, someone's got that attention. Time to find oud who, specially if shes hiding her phone from sight, turning off the phone at night (or plane mode) or going to the bathroom lots to message the asshole. Not saying it's happening but it probably is tbh, shes not interested in you because someone else has that interest.

thats fucked up. who was she talking to?

Dang

dude, you should just walk up to her and spit on her head. Then punch her in her fucking spleen.

Leave the fucking slut let her sufffer
Alone with these fucking terrible people let her get aids and let
Her DIE. And when she cries laugh and laigh. And get one of these

Shes "asleep" now. Im actually thinking about going to piss on her. If this is dubs I will do it.

I'm in a similar situation.
The easy solution would be to get a new gf, but the problem is she would not survive without me, we recently moved to another country, and I'm the one with the money.
She needs a couple of years more to be able to take care of herself, but I'm determined to split as soon as possible.
I don't think a situation like that is fixable.

trips and you post a pic of you pissing on your sleeping wife

How would you prevent it in the future?

>off by 6
REEEE

Rolling if trips I will do it.

fucking roll

Don't have that problem with my wife. She always asks what she can help with, or that I don't have to cook, that she'll do it. Of I do smoked ribs, 9/10 ill get my dick sucked for that.

That used to be me, but lately its the fucking phone thing

roll

fuck off dubfag, we got us a pity party going on here

Dang you were close to trips

When was the last time that was you, and when did she get a smart phone? I'm guessing those times don't actually match up.

How old are you guys?

When was the last time you gave her a good fucking? Like hand on the back of the neck, holding her down on the table and just fucking the shit out of her?

It has less to do with smartphones more to do with your wife being a no good cunt.

You show you care, so she takes advantage. This is what happens when you surround yourself with abusive people. You end up asking yourself why this is happening.. it's because you uphold a moral standard. She doesn't. Your logic isn't going to reach her because she thinks it's a game, and I bet you $100 this bitch gaslights you regularly too.

You're a good person. She's not. Leave her and make babies with another good person. Don't pass that bitch's genes on dude.

I don't own a cellphone. I've never even used a cellphone. I make the ground rule clear before I have a conversation with someone: no cellphone. You are either talking to me or you are using your phone. Not both. If I catch them glancing at their cellphone to see if they have any new messages, I give them one warning. After that, I simply get up and leave.

It actually started happening after she was added to some stupid work messenger, but hr realized it was stupid and forced people to work off the clock with constant questions. So they took that away ever since that she has to be on her fucking phone.

Well I'm not OP so like, a week ago? Respect getting dubs twice in a row

2 days ago

My uncle has the same problem. Both of you are fucking cucks

lol, that's sketchy as fuck. You're either spinning a fiction or you're incredibly gullible.

There is no prevention, only trial and error friendo.

Also most people given the opportunity will try to up their social standing using sex, because it's the only commodity they have. Try to find someone who has skills and applies them well, still not a given though

Yeah she does gaslight , then she backs off claims im the one that started it and im the one that makes a big deal about everything

seems to me like she lost interest man. its time for a divorce. you can file for " alienation of affection". make sure to file first. get the best lawyer you can. if you have to stick it out for a year with her then do it. put back money she dont know about.stop cooking meals for her. just fend for yourself. start going out with the boys.she will either pick up on this and try to work it out ( which you shouldnt do) or simply not care. if you suspect her cheating then hire a private investigator. youre gonna want that proof for court.

why do you have such a problem with your wife talking to chad and plotting when they're going to have an affair during dinner time
i thought you cuckolds were into that sort of thing

Yeah, I hear that. My wife got into casual gaming. It's literally just tapping the screen. Occasionally you have to... hit things with timeouts or something and presumably there's some strategy.... but no, most of the time it's just tappitty tap tap tap.

The absolute worst is when you're trying to talk, and she looks up, but keeps tapping, and you can tell half her attention is elsewhere. It's just.... rude.

But bad news dude. The bitch cheated on me and we're divorced.

But in all seriousness, get a script on your phone that logs into the router and gives the line a waggle. Or buy a cell-phone jammer online and give it a couple seconds of "fuck your connection". It'll help her get out of that cesspit.

Honestly I dont even see the reason for having a phone anymore but yet people are so damn addicted to them.

roll

usually i'd turn off the wifi, that should probably work, but my wife isn't that really into smartphones since she's busy with her accountant work so it might not be that effective for you, sorry buddy.

Thanks man, lots to think about.

Welcome to the 2010s. If you really asked nicely, and she really threw a fit, then I've got bad news for you OP.

Ya pull out your phone she just had a legit excuse to stay on hers it's a no win. Smart ohones have killed countless relationships as well as dumb down the world

Yeah, we used to live in a a big concrete building with no reception. Those days were amazing.

I'm at 10 years with mine same problem lately

I aactually asked nicely ten times. Then I said get off the damn phone in a stern voice.

woman are literally owned by their phones, watch the siri episode in boondocks to see what i mean by this.
they're being held hostage by feminazis and constantly need to have the phone listening to everything they do, or byebye for them.
who will save modern womans?
nobody. kek

Yeah its like you hate to start over but it get to a point were its ridiculous.

So? Bring it back.

jammer-store.com/gsm-blockers-jammers.html

You have to be able to turn it on and off discreetly though. Put it somewhere she'll never think to look. Like the oven or next to the baking supplies.

You make a big deal about everything because there's so much simple stupid shit that should be resolved/avoided and it never does. You are not in the wrong user, you just give a shit. Take some time and think about this don't jump to conclusions because of my posts, but absolutely consider it in future scenarios.

Listen man, I'm dealing with this exact kind of person every day. Daily mental abuse. I could tell straight away your wife is the same kind of person I have to deal with.. if I could get out I would but I have too many mental problems because of said person to do so.

Don't make this your life dude. Either get this abuse fixed (start setting boundaries) or leave her. You'll get stuck like me and it's like limbo.

Mine still tried but I don't want her making herself spend time with me. Love her but she can have the damned thing. 8 he's sleep 8 at work 6 in the phone. Will fuck and blow just to get back on it definately no cheating tho

Maybe you two just need to rape her.

Just broke up with my girlfriend for many reasons, one was because she was addicted to her phone. The main reason was because she was stupid.

Yeah man you get it its like a three day cycle were good were happy then stupid sheet build up then back to square one.

>replace her shampoo with hair remover
>convince her the phone usage is giving her cancer
>when her hair falls out tell her you cant bare to live with someone with cancer
>write her suicide note
>kill her
>keep all your money and the house an have a cool story for a hotter younger amish wife who doesnt use phones

Damn almost quads

Get Tyrone and his buddies and fuck her up the tight little asshole

Fuck ya but my girls while family died of cancer can't leave her for that

Yeah do to all this I just feel like saying fuck phones I just want to come home check email from people I actually give a shit about then have a stress free night. Fuck phones.

>Yeah its like you hate to start over but it get to a point were its ridiculous.
Hate to admit it, but there is a sea of thirsty guys when it comes to online dating and not nearly enough single ladies. At our age it's single moms, whales, or unicorns.

If you don't have a stable relationship by the time you're late 20's, you're likely fucked.

I guarentee you everyone 30+ looking for love is damaged goods in some fashion.

she "committed suicide" you didnt leave

it's impossible for women addicted to social media (phones and internet) to not cheat. they're entire sexual strategy is passive and waiting for guys to hit on them. They get non stop amounts of new guys to select from with social media. Females are passive in the dating game waiting for guys, they only orchestrate reasons for it to just let it happen. It's why I stopped doing LTR's I knew too many girls that already had me as the other guy the ones I ended up dating were not really much different imo.

Wouldnt mind a chubby milf to be honest.

You should check out Churner, the social app with hot young amish girls in your area.

I meant long distance relationships but I guess I did on long term also

I'm fuckin tellin you, I'm going through the same thing.
No tenure built whatsoever over those 3 days, right? Like who gives a shit if I just put myself out there emotionally for you, did things to make you happy, put myself aside.. it's not even considered before you freak out.

It's toxic as fuck living like this. Find solace knowing we're actually legitimately better humanbeings than them.

Yeah well thats like your opinion man.

She doesn't love you anymore. Seen this before...

Well then you've got options. Thanks for taking one for the team.

If thats real sounds awesome.

I'm all seriousness @ 36her 34 she's barely used. Sexy as fuck. Loyal to no end hates all guys. Most women. Perfect in every way till..... the gofamn last 8 months on the phone. Couldn't find better if i tried or started over at 20. also killer in bed now. Just that goddamn smart phone

You're getting cucked, sorry man

Once your wife understands that you really will burn everything down just to prove a point, she will get off the phone when you ask her to.

You deserve what you accept imo

True... very true

Yeah, I think she gets it from her mom. Her mom has this whole narcissistic mother triangle thing going on.

Sad face

OP, why haven't you talked to her about this? There is a serious lack of communication going on here, and while you mean well, you aren't getting shit done by telling us about this. Sit down with her and let her know the phone is causing issues. You never know, the phone could be a symptom of other, more serious issues

I have many times, shes always plays it down like its a non issue and I make a big deal about it.

What a gay,

Is someone gonna get trips so OP can piss on his cunt wife?

>Put it somewhere she'll never think to look. Like the oven or next to the baking supplies.

TOP KEK

I'm glad you disapprove. It reassures me that my views are correct.

I would actually do it tho, It would be so satisfyin, I would play it off like im sleep walking.

The digits are teasing us