Does shitty ass tumblr censor posts that are too "extreme?"

Does shitty ass tumblr censor posts that are too "extreme?"

Fuck you, OP. That was a real pain to read.

I apologize for the squinting of your little gay fuck eyes

Squinting doesn't even begin to describe this fucking nightmare of an image. I had to open it in a new tab and CTRL/+ that shit until it was nearly legible. Did you take a fucking unfocused picture on your phone of a .jp2 and upload it?

Only 4 u big boy. I prepared the finest jpg quality life advice imgs in my beat laboratory.

Funny seeing you use the word "quality". You have no fucking idea what quality is, not when you're posting that monstrosity.

Oh wow look a person that doesn't understand sarcasm in text. Aren't you incredibly special, maybe scientists could study your lack of skills in the art of human interaction.

They wouldn't need to look any farther than somebody who posts this image, I promise you. It's almost like you intentionally distorted the thing, it's so fucked up. Why even bother presenting something if you're going to do it in a way as shit as this? I know you were being sarcastic, because not even someone as retarded as you would think to call this """quality""".

Jesus Christ man, do you think I was serious about the word quality? It's shit in terms of quality. D-D-D-Dense motherfucker

You're god damn right it's shit in terms of quality. Help the world be a better place and post images that don't look like somebody airbrushed the entire fucking thing.

I'll be sure to think of that when I'm jacking off my dick to low quality pictures of your moms twat

Woah, my guy. That was pretty rude. Plus my mom's phone isn't a fucking brick like this picture seems to come from.

> pretty rude
> Sup Forums

We're not niggers; we can be civilized. At least, I hope you're not a nigger.

I'm civilized. But if you attack the quality of my images, my dick gets all in a twist and it hurts my little soft baby feelings.

From where did you actually find this?

Million Dollar Extreme's "OMITTED" video on YouTube. It's laced will all sorts of funny shit in the background.

ITT a spambot talks with another spambot.
how very eery.

Like magic.

Ooo detective fuckface on the case!

Wow give yourself a medal. You took a screenshot

Still better than yours.

Ooooo my pic dad can beat up your pic dad

It's only to help you in your shitty picture endeavor, so whenever you need to post this frankly retarded advice, you can do it with an image that won't make people's eyes bleed.

I appreciate the advice, I really do. But you can also give advice in a way that doesn't make you seem like a lazy cumshot.

itt christfags tryin to be sneaky

I was referring to the advice in the picture. Also, my dad picture is still *way* better than your shitty dad picture. If you want lazy, look back at your OP image.

Holy shit are you on repeat?

wtf is even happening here?

Depends. Do you realize how shitty the OP image was, and how superior mine was, when literally all I did was screenshot like a normal fucking human being? I'm having a hard time making it any more crystal clear for you.

Blah blah blah image screenshot look at me guys go team I'm cool alpha male blah blah I fuck cheerleaders and drink tacate in my toyota corolla

>how superior mine was
Kek fuckin faggot

Screenshots, my guy. Powerful shit; apparently something you've not learned to utilize properly yet.

>my guy

Why is that phrase popular? I hear every gamer girl or cucked gamer guy use that.

I don't know, OP. Too much time online and it grew on me. You don't like it?