Feels good finally Anglo scum gonna be put in their place

Feels good finally Anglo scum gonna be put in their place.

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/agenda/2017/03/worlds-biggest-economies-in-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brexit voters REKT

Nwo just let those Hindu nationalists breed more white people and you'll overpower your former master.

you cannot fabricate such turn of events

WTF I LOVE INDIA NOW

The individual Briton is probably worth more in value than 5,000 Poo-in-Loos. I bet if you had the same number of Britons, they'd outpace your country exponentially.

Yeah because dot heads aren't known for breeding like rats

Don't worry brother we will soon take over all Anglo colonies.

wow rude, sikhs are bros

good job India, i really mean it.

After Brits have held your country back for so long, i bet it must feel great to finally surpass your former opressor

It's funny how many G*rms actually believe this, and funnier still how they don't think they're transparent as a glass bottom boat

>actually believe this
what do you mean? It is a historical fact that British Empire went out of their way to prevent development in India, so it would rely on bying British goods.
Dont you learn that at school?

>and funnier still how they don't think they're transparent as a glass bottom boat
>being THIS butthurt you've been overshadowed by poos

>The G*rm is still going
Oh sweetie

Wow a country with a population of over a billion people are finally producing as much as a country of 65 million.
Impressive.

this is news because it snowballs
I am old enough to remember when Belgium had a bigger economy than China.

they really arent
check their birth rates

Wow. So this is the power level of anglo """"""""" banter"""""""""".

Their educated number is about the same. Considering that a population as large and as India's is a detriment and not a plus:

good job Pajeet

Speak English if you intend to address me with a (You), please.

CAPTAIN, CAPTAIN! WE ARE IN DAMAGE CONTROL

Theresa May may..

The ABSOLUTE STATE of Britain atm

Beaten by every single colony, including the ape-people of what isn't even the good parts of the indian sub-continent

I was going to vote SD again but hahaha no fucking way are we leaving the EU and losing to finland, norway and estonia

>you will never have a threesome with May and Markel

Trump might.

Oh Anglos how you fall...

>December 2016
A thread designed to illicit angry responses perhaps?

>UK 5th
>India 7th
India absolutely btfo
weforum.org/agenda/2017/03/worlds-biggest-economies-in-2017/

Something isn't right here...

This. Time of humans is over.

He obviously meant PPP

But using PPP India surpassed Britain years ago and China is above the USA. Russia is above the UK also.

Only took you 1 billion people vs like 60 million

So what's the problem?

OP's article is from December 20, 2016

You have over 1 billion people, no shit you have a higher economy

Colonies growing up so fast

So the very end of 2016. Ok, now look at your chart of nominal GDP. India gained more than 100bln between 2015 and 2016 and 2016 statistics were obviously published in the very beginning of 2016 or the end of 2015 so we can assume there is some new data for 2017 (projection) where India surpasses the UK.

embarrassing

The Pound lost a lot of value after the Brexit announcement so the UK fell behind France already